Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || 💰 💰 GIRO - Proof of Stake - Masternodes- 💰 LIVE 💰 AIRDROP || - page 4. (Read 24755 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
1. Need to get listed on masternodes.online. I'm even willing to donate some GIRO Smiley
2. GIRO still needs fixed on stocks.exchange
3. List GIRO on crypto-bridge
4. Get on Coinmarketcap!

Thanks,

MRD
Activity: 101
Next Updates to GIRO Wallet:

-Add Option to disable Notifications
-Add Option to Easy create a masternode. (no more editing config files)
-Hardcoded block Explorer will be removed and it will sync with overemo block Explorer.
-Masternodes and Staking Statitics in Wallet
-3 More Skins to wallet.
-New GPU/CPU Algorithm for GIRO.
-PoW will return together with PoS.

new roadmap will be published by SnoxDJ soon, it will include dates and specific times of releasing the updates.

Have a nice Weekend.

Parn

What does that mean, new GPU/CPU Algorithm for GIRO? What benefits do you expect an algorithm change will have?

What does that mean, "PoW will return together with PoS"? So another PoW mining session before the coin goes full PoS again? Do you plan on selling additional nodes then? Tbh. I doubt Giro will survive another dump session. It's barely anything worth at the moment. How do you expect to improve the situation by increasing the number of coins in the market? Shouldn't if anything the number be reduced (burning) instead of increased for value to grow?

Do you plan on developing some real products and create partnerships with companies for GIRO to be used actively for payments? Because I don't see what benefits smaller improvements of the wallet will have on the value of the coin. We need some measures to drive the value of the coin. Otherwise it ends up a shitcoin. Due to the low current value and all the dumping some might already consider it to be one. Curious to see your road map...for now I'll continue HODLing...

hi there,

actually i'm working at the roadmap for 2018 as i announced some days ago at our discord channel, of course we are working for the coin to succeed

regards.
Activity: 19

-Hardcoded block Explorer will be removed and it will sync with overemo block Explorer.
-3 More Skins to wallet.

new roadmap will be published by SnoxDJ soon, it will include dates and specific times of releasing the updates.

Have a nice Weekend.

Parn

What does that mean, new GPU/CPU Algorithm for GIRO? What benefits do you expect an algorithm change will have?

What does that mean, "PoW will return together with PoS"? So another PoW mining session before the coin goes full PoS again? Do you plan on selling additional nodes then? Tbh. I doubt Giro will survive another dump session. It's barely anything worth at the moment. How do you expect to improve the situation by increasing the number of coins in the market? Shouldn't if anything the number be reduced (burning) instead of increased for value to grow?

Do you plan on developing some real products and create partnerships with companies for GIRO to be used actively for payments? Because I don't see what benefits smaller improvements of the wallet will have on the value of the coin. We need some measures to drive the value of the coin. Otherwise it ends up a shitcoin. Due to the low current value and all the dumping some might already consider it to be one. Curious to see your road map...for now I'll continue HODLing...
Activity: 28
This is looking interesting. I hope it all work out fine at the end. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Developer

-3 More Skins to wallet.

Have a nice Weekend.

Parn
Developer
New Updated block Explorer With masternodes data:   https://giro.overemo.com/
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Developer
What's the plan to launch this coin? Do you have a roadmap for 2018?   Huh

we will make announcements next week, we have plans for Giro.
Activity: 13
What's the plan to launch this coin? Do you have a roadmap for 2018?   Huh
What problems with the exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/GIRO/BTC ? many days do not work

Stocks Exchange had problems with many coins, i dont know the exact reason, but one of the affected coins is GIRO, i contacted them and they said they were working to fix the problem, but still no answer from them.

if you want to trade GIRO (buy/sell) use graviex.net

https://graviex.net/markets/girobtc?markets=all&column=name&order=asc&unit=volume
Activity: 6
What problems with the exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/GIRO/BTC ? many days do not work
Activity: 117
payouts are only once every week or so... wtf is going on?

http://giro.expool.xyz/address/bCk95xzfqsgYNo8uxobkSA2muANsZKjoMh

is this normal?? it says 1343% roi on mnrank and i got 500 coins in 2 months, 20% roi in 1/6 of a year.
New Windows Wallet Available:

changelog.

Rebranded Logo.
Adjusted autosize in Wallet. (this will avoid the wallet from stretching logos)
New Icon.
New Skin.
New Spork Keys to Secure the Network.
Adjusted Masternode syncing (This will help when Wallet failed to sync with Masternode winners).
New log data to help detecting problems in network.

This update is NOT mandatory. Its Optional.

Download from our Official Website: www.girocoin.info

https://i.imgur.com/KVONKDn.png

I downloaded the new version and I like the new layout. I am hoping that more people will going to support this project. Good luck giro team.

the site does not work, I can not download it for the third day. you can give a link to a new wallet here.

http://45.77.197.106/giro_2_4_1_win.zip
Activity: 166

changelog.

Rebranded Logo.
New Icon.
New Skin.
Adjusted Masternode syncing (This will help when Wallet failed to sync with Masternode winners).

I downloaded the new version and I like the new layout. I am hoping that more people will going to support this project. Good luck giro team.

the site does not work, I can not download it for the third day. you can give a link to a new wallet here.
Activity: 160
Project is very undervalued given the strong dev support and tech. Again, did masternode.online give us an eta when they will list assuming you paid the fee last Monday?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
we're are going to get listed at graviex, just received a response from their team and they accepted to list us, right now we need to wait, i'll keep you post it Smiley

So excited for this good news. I hope giro will be listed soon. Also hoping that more and more people are going to participate in this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

changelog.

Rebranded Logo.
New Icon.
New Skin.

Activity: 39
will be repayments from masternode this year ? if yes  when  ?
Activity: 13
Waiting a good exchange I can buy GIRO with ecrow services (>30k).  Roll Eyes
Send me MP.
Pages:
Jump to: