Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || 💰 💰 GIRO - Proof of Stake - Masternodes- 💰 LIVE 💰 AIRDROP || - page 7. (Read 24755 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

And what? Hashrate is dropping, miners are going out, holders don't going to sell at this price level. And PoS is in 19 days. So I think zero is not expected.

Coming soon in less than 20 days:

Proof of Stake Phase
Masternodes Rewards will increase to 112 approx pero block  (current 70)
Rebranding
New Website
Updates to Main Core (March 2018)

Ivan Pedrero
Main Giro Developer
[/quote]

Hi... Devs.
I need help...  my wallet is stuck and does not finish synchronizing. the addnode have already been added, also Im try with all wallet repairs options Rescan, Recover, Rebuilt  but dont finish synchronizing       
The bar status show "1 Hour behind"
My MasterNode is stopped until finish synchronizing

http://i68.tinypic.com/14ndbw3.jpg
[/quote]

check if any antivirus or firewall is blocking your connection, also you could reinstall the wallet ( save wallet.dat ).

go to  %appdata%
go to SNX folder
Copy and save wallet.dat
now delete SNX folder
now open the wallet it will sync properly.
once synced close it and copy and paste your wallet.dat to snx folder.
open again your wallet and you will be ok.
Activity: 10

And what? Hashrate is dropping, miners are going out, holders don't going to sell at this price level. And PoS is in 19 days. So I think zero is not expected.
[/quote]

Proof of Stake Phase
Rebranding
New Website

Ivan Pedrero
Main Giro Developer
[/quote]

Hi... Devs.
I need help...  my wallet is stuck and does not finish synchronizing. the addnode have already been added, also Im try with all wallet repairs options Rescan, Recover, Rebuilt  but dont finish synchronizing       
The bar status show "1 Hour behind"
My MasterNode is stopped until finish synchronizing

http://i68.tinypic.com/14ndbw3.jpg
Activity: 22

how to set up the masternode?
Activity: 58
I've just found Ivan Pedrero on Facebook. It is great to know that it is real project with real people.
Activity: 186
NEW POOL AVAILABLE

pool.DDClub.org

YiiMP Based no registration is needed!
1% fee why not give it a go

or simply connect your miner to :

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://ddclub.org:4033 -u [Your Wallet] -p c=GIRO

Code:
Stratum   : ddclub.org:4033
User        : YOUR_ADDRESS
Password : c=GIRO

Use d=x to set your diff according 

Activity: 47

Proof of Stake Phase
Rebranding
New Website

Great! What about listing on masternodes.online?

Still collecting coins for donation. 8k+ collected already http://giro.unyun.cn/address/bTK9HGDK87a9zfSscm6864KtsXMQNhoNiC

Parn, could you contact masternodes.online, please, and refine if we can continue to use their Giro address for collecting coins or we need to make another one.
As you look out on the course..

Proof of Stake Phase
Rebranding
New Website

so i dont think the price will go to Zero, i know current price has fallen , but its due that the market is expecting news from us (Devs), but dont worry we have some plans for Giro.

By the way right now is a good moment to buy a Giro Masternode.

regards

Ivan Pedrero
Main Giro Developer

Thanks for info, dev. Glad to see it!

Activity: 20

Proof of Stake Phase
Rebranding
New Website

Great! What about listing on masternodes.online?

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Proof of Stake Phase
Rebranding
New Website

so i dont think the price will go to Zero, i know current price has fallen , but its due that the market is expecting news from us (Devs), but dont worry we have some plans for Giro.

regards

Ivan Pedrero
Main Giro Developer

Thanks Dev for the update. Looking forward to staking and the additional coins. If we could finish out the masternodes.online listing that would be great. The owner of the site will give us credit for all giro already donated.

Your so right, a truly fantastic price on masternodes!
Activity: 158
Developer

Proof of Stake Phase
Rebranding
New Website

regards

Ivan Pedrero
Main Giro Developer

Activity: 42
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
If I do not have enough coins to run the masternode, could I take part in POS of my wallet launching it for a while on my computer?

Once we hit the Proof of stake phase you could, however, for the next 5000 blocks or so you will not be able to receive payments. Would hold your coins and wait or mine more to get enough to run a masternode.

Yes, I already think about it. Unfortunately, I missed the moment when Giro was very cheap. In addition, due to the inefficiency of coinsmarkets, some of my coins remained there blocked.
Ha. Soon will be zero. With such players.Ha. Soon will be zero. With such players. The figure will be various, without profit.
Activity: 160
If I do not have enough coins to run the masternode, could I take part in POS of my wallet launching it for a while on my computer?

Once we hit the Proof of stake phase you could, however, for the next 5000 blocks or so you will not be able to receive payments. Would hold your coins and wait or mine more to get enough to run a masternode.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Connect a normal exchange. Otherwise, the rate will soon be zero.. Given that fans of equipment do not even know what it is.
Pages:
Jump to: