Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] || 💰 💰 GIRO - Proof of Stake - Masternodes- 💰 LIVE 💰 AIRDROP || - page 8. (Read 24755 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What are the nodes? Will soon zero to.. If the brain is not. For than buy the equipment if you do not know how to use it? And if you have no brain, why bother doing it?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Did we get fully funded on masternodes.online? I don’t see the “get listed” menu anymore....

Only a few thousand blocks left on mining. Think this one will go up a bunch on transition to PoS only.
Activity: 154
On tinypool.com i'm only getting with my Baikal X10 half the mining speed they should have. Instead of 20 GH for both total i get only about 11.4-12. Tried with and without "extranonce" activated in the miner webinterface. Didn't notice a difference. Difficulty is set to d=8 as suggest by the pool.

Do you have an idea how I can fix this?

Thanks!

The x10 only mines 10ghs on quark bruh
tiny pool for some reason is crap. big rejects and overall problems - taking it back. after reading about setting DIFF =8 works like a charm:)

The optimum difficulty seems to be 10. Thus: c=GIRO,d=10. Extranonce seems not necessary.
Yes, you are right.
Put d=10 and there will be no rejects.
Bruh I am mining on tiny-pool.com too
On tinypool.com i'm only getting with my Baikal X10 half the mining speed they should have. Instead of 20 GH for both total i get only about 11.4-12. Tried with and without "extranonce" activated in the miner webinterface. Didn't notice a difference. Difficulty is set to d=8 as suggest by the pool.

Thanks!

Dude, you should put d=10 on password, it will nullify the rejects.
Activity: 13
Coin is listing on https://masternodes.online/new-masternode-coins/ , some donations and after price will raise   Grin Cool
Activity: 84
Activity: 1
Activity: 19

Thanks!

tiny pool for some reason is crap. big rejects and overall problems - taking it back. after reading about setting DIFF =8 works like a charm:)

The optimum difficulty seems to be 10. Thus: c=GIRO,d=10. Extranonce seems not necessary.
Activity: 83
Any roadmap of giro in 2018?
Activity: 431
Merit: 250

Thanks!

For the time being, Giro trading is possible at  https://stocks.exchange/trade/GIRO/BTC   which is fair enough BUT I strongly recommend the dev team getting in touch with mnrank to update the MN figures which currently show 0 due to coinsmarkets exchange being temporarily closed. New Investors must be attracted by the good ROI from Masternodes as well as the fact that the coin will go into POS in less than a month time!! Regular announcements and activities on all social media is essential. That goes for the dev team as well as community. We have an attractive coin here, lets keep it alive and growing!!! 

Thanks!

I know but 2x 10 GH (as two miners) should make 20 GH. Well by now it's nearly as much, i have no clue why it took several hours to increase the speed. But by now it did. So case closed, thanks.
Activity: 21

Thanks!

Thanks!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Airdrop has been paid, 26 GIRO  each member, welcome to the new airdrop users!
TXID: bba18ab5e9a91e8b35d28b837dfa768bde31ccdec0a0059e802a209a4f646ed7

Thx!  I have high expectations for this excellent coin.      Wink
However, I think we need to be able to use a better exchange!    Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
Activity: 158
Developer
Airdrop has been paid, 26 GIRO  each member, welcome to the new airdrop users!
TXID: bba18ab5e9a91e8b35d28b837dfa768bde31ccdec0a0059e802a209a4f646ed7
Activity: 308
As we look to the future, only global and decentralized globally distributed ledgers allow for the integration of predictable, friction-free and automatic management engines. The main reason why companies can break up their production is because trade costs drop significantly as technology progresses
GIRO (GIRO) is available at tiny-pool.com
tiny-pool.com

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://tiny-pool.com:4033 -u  -p c=GSR

can be tested at:
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://tiny-pool.com:4033 -u bEG1a8e89LFzGasiRhwwJameCzRsSKMg8f -p c=GIRO 
Lowest fees : 0.5%
Low latency
Multi core, multi threads for higher performance
No Registration required.
30 Minute payouts
Random No Fee mining only at tiny-pool.com
Block Explorer: https://tiny-pool.com/explorer/GIRO
Discord : https://discord.gg/59rKPSy
Bounty to: bEG1a8e89LFzGasiRhwwJameCzRsSKMg8f

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Has anyone been able to set up a MN using a windows wallet as a cold wallet with a Linux VPS as the alias? That's how all of my other MN's are set up but I can't seem to get this one do it that way.

JB
Pages:
Jump to: