Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus] - page 12. (Read 2724 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
hey. how can your platform be monetized? i hope that Gledos can offer smthng more original than usual commissions
the business model of the platform is worked out, so i don’t worry about the growth of the value of the token

me too, but i just wanna be sure that the commissions will be increased suddenly when it comes to necessity to stimulate the demand fr token

this shouldn’t happen ‘cause there’s a range of  paid options which can be paid with tokens only. this will stimulate stable growth.

what paid options do u mean? wouldn’t it be too much to ask you to tell me about them?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
hey. how can your platform be monetized? i hope that Gledos can offer smthng more original than usual commissions
the business model of the platform is worked out, so i don’t worry about the growth of the value of the token

me too, but i just wanna be sure that the commissions will be increased suddenly when it comes to necessity to stimulate the demand fr token

this shouldn’t happen ‘cause there’s a range of  paid options which can be paid with tokens only. this will stimulate stable growth.

Activity: 70
hi. can investors of your platform receive the classical dividends? if so, could you pls name the exact amount?
No, our token will not be a security token, but a utility token. In the future, however, when regulation occurs this could be changed.
why did you choose  Ethereum? i heard that transactions  using it can become more expensive in the following 5 years   
Our team had a number of discussions on which blockchain to use. We decided for Ethereum because it is the most widely known, its development, updates and upgrades are constant, it's most widely supported by various ancillary services, ERC20 standard is robust enough, ERC721 non-fungible tokens could be used in the future, etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
when will the main stage of the sale start?   
September, 2018. The exact date will be announced a bit later.   
Activity: 378
when will the main stage of the sale start?   
Good evening. the content suppliers are repeatedly mentioned in yr WP, but i still cant understand – what content does platform need?
The content that will be provided by educational institutions and educators will courses and other learning material.
Activity: 280
Payment from HR agencies to get the insights is one of the roles of yr token. explain us pls, what kind of info they will pay for   
Activity: 266
hi. can investors of your platform receive the classical dividends? if so, could you pls name the exact amount?
Activity: 406
why did you choose  Ethereum? i heard that transactions  using it can become more expensive in the following 5 years   
Activity: 266
Good evening. the content suppliers are repeatedly mentioned in yr WP, but i still cant understand – what content does platform need?
hi there. why not create a similar project, but without blockchain technologies? it seems to me that this will be much easier
maybe, but it will be necessary to hasten to switch to blockchain when everyone will start to implement it. so why not start using blockchain from the very beginning?
i heard that the use of centralized solution costs less by times, as well as their development
you’re wrong. decentralized solutions are much more affordable, in addition, it’s easier to integrate tokens into them
you shouldn’t overestimate tokens – it’s just internal cryptocurrency of a particular platform, and its operational capability is limited
no way. they play an important role in the Gledos system ‘cause it’s a single cryptocurrency which allows to unify all the platform’s users regardless to their role and, what is more important, location.
Yes, the transactional aspect is important. But more important for deciding to use the blockchain technology is a plan for the decentralization of the platform at a later stage.
Activity: 308
will HR agencies get kinda special status withing the framework of yr platform? it seems to me that they’re important element of the internal ecosystem  
hi there. why not create a similar project, but without blockchain technologies? it seems to me that this will be much easier
maybe, but it will be necessary to hasten to switch to blockchain when everyone will start to implement it. so why not start using blockchain from the very beginning?
i heard that the use of centralized solution costs less by times, as well as their development
you’re wrong. decentralized solutions are much more affordable, in addition, it’s easier to integrate tokens into them
you shouldn’t overestimate tokens – it’s just internal cryptocurrency of a particular platform, and its operational capability is limited
no way. they play an important role in the Gledos system ‘cause it’s a single cryptocurrency which allows to unify all the platform’s users regardless to their role and, what is more important, location.
Activity: 84
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: