Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus] - page 8. (Read 2724 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
good evening. in yr WP u say that professors lack motivation for stable improvement of their lectures. how are u gonna motivate them?   
Activity: 252
Hello. How long will the pre-sale last?   
Judging by what i can see on the official site, it will take 2 days only.   
Merit: 0
Hello. How long will the pre-sale last?   
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
will it be possible to receive training from scratch?  or do i need some knowledge in a particular area?
Activity: 266
good afternoon. are business representatives ready to allow platform’s learners to intern in their companies? it seems to me that this is a very important issue 
Activity: 84
good afternoon. Gledos took part in a conference on Malta recently. what are the results?
in general, the results are positive. i watched broadcast and notices that many participants of the summit paid attention to the platform.   
do u think that this interest can turn into considerable investments? or is it more precious from the media point of view?   
i wouldn’t like to make such assumptions, but it seems to me that the effect is similar in both directions that you mentioned
the main point is that such agiotage shouldn’t lead to appearance of competitors at the early stages of development of the platform ‘cause this will create considerable obstacles
as many others, i have never heard about nano-training before coming across Gledos, so many people associate platform with innovations in the education area
btw, as far as we’re talking about it, i’ve got a question – is the team gonna promote its own brand or isnt this one of the aims of marketing campaign?
good afternoon. Gledos took part in a conference on Malta recently. what are the results?
in general, the results are positive. i watched broadcast and notices that many participants of the summit paid attention to the platform.   
do u think that this interest can turn into considerable investments? or is it more precious from the media point of view?   
i wouldn’t like to make such assumptions, but it seems to me that the effect is similar in both directions that you mentioned
the main point is that such agiotage shouldn’t lead to appearance of competitors at the early stages of development of the platform ‘cause this will create considerable obstacles
as many others, i have never heard about nano-training before coming across Gledos, so many people associate platform with innovations in the education area
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Citizens of which countries don’t have right to take part in the ICO?   
USA, Chine and some other countries. All this info is provided on the official page of KYC.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Citizens of which countries don’t have right to take part in the ICO?   
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
looking good project , is any airdrop running or will be held in future ? please inform .
Activity: 224
good evening. have you already managed to find companies ready to cooperate with people that get skills on your platform? are you still looking for them?
can i buy tokens for BTC?
as far as i know, the only currency that will be acceptable on this ICO is ETH.
which market is a priority for you? it seems to me that you should start expansion from Europe or North America   
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: