Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GlideSEC Asset | Secured & Profitable NXT Investments | System Launch - page 13. (Read 42286 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Dev! Any comments on what's going on??
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Nah, never mind. Will just move on to EKN. lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Think I might put buys up at 300-150sat and see what happens. lol  Wink Cool

You know i was able to make some good profit out of GLIDE Cheesy And don't forget the dividend!!!
Activity: 392

ANOTHER POST DELETED. WOW THIS IS GOING
STRAIGHT DOWN THE DRAIN.

You do realize that the DEV posted earlier that all FUD will be removed? Why bother to FUD? Move along

some random idiot is going to invest 65 GRAND to support ppl dumping this trash?

thats complete garbage. theres no chance anyone is believing this
Think I might put buys up at 300-150sat and see what happens. lol  Wink Cool
legendary

STRAIGHT DOWN THE DRAIN.

You do realize that the DEV posted earlier that all FUD will be removed? Why bother to FUD? Move along

Indeed.
WOW! what's going on here? This shit sure tanked.lol

A lot of FUD around the coin, but you can have FUD for people to buy cheaper or another type of FUD. I hope it is the first one Wink
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
I can't believe people who bought @1.9NXT (0.000078BTC) sell for 500sats Huh How could that be possible?

STRAIGHT DOWN THE DRAIN.

Indeed.
WOW! what's going on here? This shit sure tanked.lol

STRAIGHT DOWN THE DRAIN.

some random idiot is going to invest 65 GRAND to support ppl dumping this trash?

legendary

STRAIGHT DOWN THE DRAIN.

Indeed.

STRAIGHT DOWN THE DRAIN.

ANOTHER POST DELETED. WOW THIS IS GOING STRAIGHT DOWN THE DRAIN.
legendary
and my posts get deleted faster than they can be read.

suspect.

Then you post FUD Cheesy

Edit: People are Fudding 007 too, but people that invest in it already received 60% profit.
and my posts get deleted faster than they can be read.

suspect.
legendary
lmao what meeting there wasn't one bc they know its a scam. the marketcap isnt even 5 grand what investor what angel would put 10 times that into a fake asset with 0 records and spam hype thru twitter

And this is all based on.... even people are saying that BTC is scam.... if he put his buy wall then it is not scam... if he cut the supply then it is not scam...

ok so hold ur coins for the next 5 days and see whats left.

okay if he has a buy wall to buy his coins they're free to him get it? he can dump it to zero its still his profit duh

You know, you can keep on bullshitting. Yes, he will make profit, but who created the coin? you? is it then not normal that he make some money out of it, no worries, if you dump i will buy, so dump if you want Cheesy
Activity: 275
lmao what meeting there wasn't one bc they know its a scam. the marketcap isnt even 5 grand what investor what angel would put 10 times that into a fake asset with 0 records and spam hype thru twitter

And this is all based on.... even people are saying that BTC is scam.... if he put his buy wall then it is not scam... if he cut the supply then it is not scam...

okay if he has a buy wall to buy his coins they're free to him get it? he can dump it to zero its still his profit duh

legendary

Activity: 275
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Yeah, cut and all...but what about math? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: