Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Globe] Global – Decentralized Global Payments - page 16. (Read 36963 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't see a recurring pattern in here lol Smiley Only a beginning and a cemetery when I look at the ALL chart Smiley
Good luck on this one.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Who is that fkin 109 BTC sell wall at 150k  Huh Grin Cheesy

I highly doubt price would reach that far..it could go back to 10K..that's very reasonable looking at the fact that it was at 0.003 at one time and right now it's way way lower than it should be but who knows it might get pumped to 150k and he might get lucky and he'll brag about how he turned his 0.45 btc into 109 .  Grin

I am stoned right now, so I am gonna say something you don't like to hear. Okay here is what comes to my mind. Look, it's very simple, you know, you are always fighting against pump n dumps except in this particular occassion, so I think you bought yourself some of these coins but these coins you know very well have no real future, it's the same thing with Gridpay and others, same design, anonymous devs, just some expensive words for a coin that ain't worth shit. Now I think you know very well you are over exagerating when you say it will be pumped back to 10k, it is a possibility but only if the devs have some kind of masterplan to pump it again, probably they are going to make big empty promises and voila there is another pump. Honestly I think this thing is dead, people can get fooled only a few times, and then they learn if they are not retarded.  Wink

if u look at distribution someone is accumulating..if they're doing it just to baghold..shame on them...never bought any..just watching.
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bought at 360, sold at 500, now, i'm waiting for under 100 satoshi, it's possible.
Who is that fkin 109 BTC sell wall at 150k  Huh Grin Cheesy

I highly doubt price would reach that far..it could go back to 10K..that's very reasonable looking at the fact that it was at 0.003 at one time and right now it's way way lower than it should be but who knows it might get pumped to 150k and he might get lucky and he'll brag about how he turned his 0.45 btc into 109 .  Grin
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Who is that fkin 109 BTC sell wall at 150k  Huh Grin Cheesy
Activity: 219
I told you guys, going 100 satoshi !!!  Grin
huge dump...possible rebound soon. good time to buy I would say.

I thought u were anti- P and D  Huh Also, there will be no rebound, that phase has just ended

there is 8 btc buy wall at 500 sat. I think it'll jump back again to over 1000 sat but who knows..wouldn't hurt to throw little btc in there

edit: and I was right..it just hit 910 sat

I think that buy wall is artificial, but hey we'll see at the end of the day who is right  Smiley

could be..who knows. funny to watch its price dump from 0.003 to 500 sat. lol

It's a crazy business man, that shit could happen to anybody, even you  Wink

high risk, high return. I guess that statement very well fit in this case. I'm pretty sure it has happened to everyone and I've lost my share of btc in crypto. Only thing that bothers me about this whole thing is that investors who lost money wouldn't be returning back to crypto for a very long time.

I thought u were anti- P and D  Huh Also, there will be no rebound, that phase has just ended

there is 8 btc buy wall at 500 sat. I think it'll jump back again to over 1000 sat but who knows..wouldn't hurt to throw little btc in there

I think that buy wall is artificial, but hey we'll see at the end of the day who is right  Smiley

could be..who knows. funny to watch its price dump from 0.003 to 500 sat. lol
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
We are waiting for the price of 100 Sat  Grin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What will be the best approach regarding this coin?

We need to make the best of the situation even that we lost 75% of our investment when the coin trade at 0.6. Will it be an option to buy more? Or just keep it for a few months? Something must be going on as the charts from the begin was never this low not even 10k. So it's either the developer selling off some or someone with a hell of a lot off it playing with the price and buy and sell their own coins and make profit of the buyers and sellers in the middle.
Activity: 31
They're just transferring the coins from the many accounts they used to fake the volume into the top wallets to make it seem like someone's accumulating.
Activity: 48
I though this coin is the best opportunity as it dropped like crazy in the last week I bought some at 1ok,  7k and 4k and most at 1.5-1.8k and some at 1.2k.
It just hit 0.5k. No one bought this coin cheaper in the history of it. It must be the developer selling off or something is going on here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
Top wallet has over nearly 450000 globes.  Next wallet has over 300000.  Somebody is planning something.  Bad thing is that it could be two months from now or two days. 

Yeah or even 6 months to a year. Hold or dump out?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Top wallet has over nearly 450000 globes.  Next wallet has over 300000.  Somebody is planning something.  Bad thing is that it could be two months from now or two days. 
Activity: 219
Waiting  under 100 sat  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
It does look like the bottom is right around 1k.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
this is the dead cat bounce, mark my words, tomorrow we'll drop below 1k sats and after that even further

Ok I will quote. Below 1000 sats by tomorrow.

Cheesy Wink we'll see

Just happened  Tongue

Yep, seems I was right, from now on I predict we slowly go to 300 sats, supply will increase and people will realise it's just one of those useless trading coins

You are pretty funny it magically it dips to 900 for a (1st and only time) little bit and is back to 1200. Was it worth that just to say "I told you so"? Ok you are right. It is below 1000 and on its way to 300 sats. Oh wait its at 1200 and rising? Well you where partly right. Barely. I sure hope you didn't sell at a loss just to say that to me. Smiley
Activity: 336
this is the dead cat bounce, mark my words, tomorrow we'll drop below 1k sats and after that even further

Ok I will quote. Below 1000 sats by tomorrow.

Cheesy Wink we'll see

Just happened  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: