Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Globe] Global – Decentralized Global Payments - page 11. (Read 36963 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone,

This is your lovely dev again. Who am I kidding? Im no dev. My only intention was to sell my coins at higher price to other people and get rid of this shitcoin from my wallet. Since I have achieved that goal I have no intention to lie anymore. Looks like real dev was a scammer. He still has 60 millions
[/glow][/pre]
ready to get dumped.

Apology for fake news.

Your fake dev,
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
EVERYBODY DUMP QUICKLY, THERE ARE ONLY FEW BUY ORDERS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0.00000013 BTC!!!
Activity: 925
EVERYBODY DUMP QUICKLY, THERE ARE ONLY FEW BUY ORDERS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I bought a little bit, but now I can't well it because it is below trex's minimum lol.  Oh well.  Some very strange action on this coin!  To see the price plummet so much so fast, is sad.  I hope the dev works on this coin and gets it going.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
stop
buying
garbage
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 38
I bought
at this price you can bet
Target 1000 sathoshi
or nothing  Grin
legendary
Big news coming... Grin Grin

I wouldn't be surprised if the news was that the top wallet with 47 million is going to dump everything tonight. Smiley

That would only happen if we have another pump, right now, whomever keeps dumping, is dumping at a LOSS.  It would be impossible to be dumping and yet making a gain since the price has done nothing but go down.

I wouldn't be surprised if the news was that the top wallet with 47 million is going to dump everything tonight. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
legendary
WTF is happened  Grin
Top wallet has 12 mil  Cheesy

Edit: dumped again

Went from 7 mil to 12 mil since last night.  Someone is accumulating...  But for what?!?
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
WTF is happened  Grin
Top wallet has 12 mil  Cheesy

Edit: dumped again
This is ridiculous, whenever I make a small buy order, that fucking dumper immediately sets huge sell order on that price thinking that probably some buying action would starts. So I can tell you no buying is happening anymore you fucker, I'm just testing if you are still vigilant with your fucking globecoin bag. Smiley. You can dump now to 1 SAT, it's your only chance to get rid of this coin. I ask nobody to buy anymore anything, just remove coins from exchange and start staking for few days. We will see how patient the dumper is, I bet he will dump all remaining coins within 24 hours.
Activity: 25
Thats Bittrex of course
Top wallet on rich list

47,670,078.8 GLOBE   52.79 %   7 hours 21 minutes
Does anyone have an idea how much these coins staked? Was it 3% per year, day, week?

Thanks
3% per year
Activity: 48
Does anyone have an idea how much these coins staked? Was it 3% per year, day, week?

Thanks
More than 7.2 mill
Top wallet dumped more than 3 mil coins.
Nop. Seems to be missing, must be very busy developing  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1169
some news from dev?
Pages:
Jump to: