Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Globe] Global – Decentralized Global Payments - page 13. (Read 36963 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Top wallet 6.4 millions now  Wink
Activity: 48
I think we are soon to the stage of the real pump.
I think yesterday was the pre pump when it went to around 340. Wish I sold everything and bought it back today. LOL
Activity: 30
top wallet is accumulating, soon he'll be able to set any price he wants  Wink
you 're right , I 'll wait until then
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
If u knew it will hit to zero then why buy @83?
Activity: 25
The clever thing to do by the person who has been dumping this coin is to rebuy all the coins at this price, hold, and pump it again.
Activity: 30
wow!!! interesting.. i think ill gonna try this too... hope i can make any profit from here... someone have an advise for me?

Investors are afraid , they pour and I bought cheap , thank you very much Grin Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
wow!!! interesting.. i think ill gonna try this too... hope i can make any profit from here... someone have an advise for me?
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
What is positive is that distribution is getting far better. Soon there will be less dumpers.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Who knows...
Activity: 6
Seems like the price is being driven down intentionally. Lots of dumps today far below bid.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
We will see under 10 satoshi, very soon, f**k this shit  Angry

You really think that the market cap will go down to 9 BTC ? I don't think so...
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We will see under 10 satoshi, very soon, f**k this shit  Angry
Activity: 31
This was a clear scam. Was this coin 100% premined?
Yep, and they're not done disposing of their premine at whatever price the fake sell walls can sustain.

"Fake sell walls can sustain"? But if someone is selling into them how can they be fake? Lol!!!

Thanks for the cheap Globe!

Exactly haha. Smiley One of those walls was mine and I thanks sincerely for cheap coins.

I'm not saying everything's fake. I had a wall at 100, look at where the price fell through
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
the joke of alts continues with this bullshit scam coin and dev, dev how do you live with yourself?  i dare u NOT to delete REAL FUD posts, because you fully deserve it. GARBAGE!
Yep, and they're not done disposing of their premine at whatever price the fake sell walls can sustain.

"Fake sell walls can sustain"? But if someone is selling into them how can they be fake? Lol!!!

Exactly haha. Smiley One of those walls was mine and I thanks sincerely for cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Activity: 31
I think all whales are now fully loaded, the show can start in few days. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
1 million coins dump, that was awesome. !!!
After that 1  mln  dump they said "Dinner must be served.Celebrate".
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: