Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Glow | X13 POS - page 13. (Read 64322 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
October 22, 2014, 09:12:19 AM
So quiet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 22, 2014, 05:24:24 AM
so good  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 22, 2014, 01:29:38 AM
Looking great dev! I'm just thinking maybe it would be helpful to sort of state on the site what the purpose of the site is and what makes it different. Like you could mention prominently that you can pay in bitcoins and other alt coins, etc. In other words, state why people should buy anything through the glowcoin site.

Just thinking out loud......anyway, things are coming along great! Thanks for all your hard work!

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I am already working on some designs to make this more noticeable and give customers more info Smiley

Any suggestions on a logo bounty? how much btc or Glow would be appropiate? I honestly have no idea  Cheesy
why do not you use your own coin for payment

our shop will be a little bit different from other coins. For the time being we will only accept btc, doge, drk, ltc and a few other high volume coins. 50 % of our earned profit will go back into glowcoin and its top50 holders.

Meaning no dumping from us on the markets to cash out on our sell.
If all is succesfull, buy support on the Glow markets.
Holders will be rewarded.

When volume is at a stable level, we will accept Glow for payment, but still prefer other alts. So we dont hurt the market one bit, but only help the market Wink

Depending on our future marketcap the top50 can eventually become a top 100, divided in 3 different reward systems

Dont look at glow as a coin, but as a real company with shareholders.
I hope this clears up your misunderstanding.

Cheers
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 22, 2014, 01:03:38 AM
Looking great dev! I'm just thinking maybe it would be helpful to sort of state on the site what the purpose of the site is and what makes it different. Like you could mention prominently that you can pay in bitcoins and other alt coins, etc. In other words, state why people should buy anything through the glowcoin site.

Just thinking out loud......anyway, things are coming along great! Thanks for all your hard work!

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I am already working on some designs to make this more noticeable and give customers more info Smiley

Any suggestions on a logo bounty? how much btc or Glow would be appropiate? I honestly have no idea  Cheesy
why do not you use your own coin for payment
Activity: 560
October 21, 2014, 08:32:56 PM

Most devs have a separate thread for the logo contest, just to avoid clutter on the main thread. Ive seen logo contest run from 0.1 btc to as high as 1btc, but most of them are in the lower 0.1 range. I think having a donation fund for the contest is best, that way it can get as much as the community is willing to donate, which Im sure will be well above 0.1
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 21, 2014, 08:17:09 PM
What is the next step?
Activity: 336
October 21, 2014, 08:01:51 PM
Great!!  Grin
October 21, 2014, 07:54:17 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 21, 2014, 07:00:58 PM
If you have any suggestions, constructive criticism about products or store-usage. Please share it with us  Wink
Activity: 560
October 21, 2014, 06:53:49 PM
^^Nice plan, looking forward to the coming week
October 21, 2014, 06:40:34 PM
Take a look at our pre-lauched shop  Smiley

some usefull feedback would be nice

click image

Official launch will be in 4 days.

What we still need to do for the shop:

Update shipping information page
Add more products (time consuming job)
Working on a promotion week, product wise
Register a new cryptsy account for autotrading (addresses will be posted)
After cryptsy setup, we need to add Doge, Drk, Ltc payments through coinpayments (if anyone favours another high volume currency, suggestions are welcome)
Coin and Shop logo (contest)
GlowShop Promotion (contest/bounties)

Bitcoin payments are already working, so we are "open" for business, All the above has no influence on the current shop. You will see new things/functions added every day until launch.

My suggestion is to wait with ordering if you were planning to, other new added products could influence your choice in the end  Wink But feel free to order if you want already

Glow Logo contest coming up soon, get out your drawingpads designers! We need some glowing stuff Smiley

Activity: 6
October 21, 2014, 06:27:40 PM
PROBLEM

I have had my wallet open for 2 days now, and its still not syncing.

I sent a fair amount of coins from ccex to my wallet - what should I do?

Thanks,

Agent

This ia a "problem" what will be fixed when the wallet update comes out.

In the meantime, download this file

http://www.glowcoin.pw/Downloads/GlowcoinConf.rar

place the file that is in the .rar in this folder  : YOURUSERNAME/Appdata/Roaming/Glowcoin  (make sure you are able to see hidden files/folders)
And restart the Glowcoin client

That should fix it for you  Wink

Done - problem solved.

Thanks,

Agent
October 21, 2014, 06:15:50 PM
PROBLEM

Thanks,

Agent

This ia a "problem" what will be fixed when the wallet update comes out.

In the meantime, download this file

http://www.glowcoin.pw/Downloads/GlowcoinConf.rar

place the file that is in the .rar in this folder  : YOURUSERNAME/Appdata/Roaming/Glowcoin  (make sure you are able to see hidden files/folders)
And restart the Glowcoin client

That should fix it for you  Wink
Activity: 6
October 21, 2014, 06:10:40 PM
PROBLEM

Thanks,

Agent
Activity: 14
October 21, 2014, 04:00:00 PM
Im in - I hear Fontas is planning on pumping this one  Grin
after what his team did to CANN I am sure to be holding for nice pump!
October 21, 2014, 03:51:35 PM
darn it, almost there. Some trouble with configuring shipping weights and prices. We dont want anyone paying to much for his shipment of course. But we are almost 4 days earlier releasing then initially planned, so bare with me  Cheesy

October 21, 2014, 01:03:09 PM
I love so many things about this idea, but perhaps the most exciting is that it really gives people a huge incentive to hold their coins in their wallets and not keep them on the market.  After all you need to keep them in your wallet for 3 weeks in order to be paid a portion of the profits......and then the fact that coins will be bought off the market by the remaining profit is just brilliant.

So much depends on the success of the website. If the website is a success, this coin will go to Jupiter and beyond.

Haven't been this excited about a coin in a long time!
Activity: 252
October 21, 2014, 12:12:17 PM
If POD still didn't come, you might try http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index-verification/
October 21, 2014, 11:58:57 AM
Shop almost finished  Smiley Still adding some products, And will keep doing that after launch. eta  ~2-3 hrs

If you have any suggestions of products which you really want to see in the shop. Post it in here, and I will see what I can do Smiley

Some nice action today again on the markets Smiley

Expecting the final POD report any moment.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2014, 09:26:40 AM
The next Cannabis coin
Ok i'm buying some just in case
Pages:
Jump to: