Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🐐 GOATCheese 🧀 XGC 🐐 Trading at CryptoHub 🧀 - page 4. (Read 2961 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Is your meme-coin better or worse than Doge? I need a serious opinion here, guys Cheesy
By the way, as a frequent meme-er and a crypto user, I hope your project succeeds Tongue Meme economy and crypto economy overlapping? That's a dream of mine Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest
now Cheesy

Yes, invest now while it still very cheap.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
This is my favourite coin
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Goat jumped over the moon? Smiley
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Yes long live the Goat Cheese Smiley

I agree, you know he moon is made out of goat cheese!!
LOL Forget that moon. We going to make our own moon.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

I agree, you know he moon is made out of goat cheese!!
Activity: 121
Hehe  Smiley I wouldn't say that PoW era is over indeed. Some of the largest projects keep using it, although with such a consumption of electricity I wonder how the green activists still haven't reached them  Grin
green activists are mainly funded by corporations and used for sabotaging industries in specific countries.

so, until crypto pisses off the wrong people, there wont ever be green activists against POW mining Tongue

Grin You've got a point there. Hm, so far crypto only annoys the governments, but they won't be able to disrupt it fully. So long live blockchain... and long live Goat Cheese
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hehe  Smiley I wouldn't say that PoW era is over indeed. Some of the largest projects keep using it, although with such a consumption of electricity I wonder how the green activists still haven't reached them  Grin
green activists are mainly funded by corporations and used for sabotaging industries in specific countries.

so, until crypto pisses off the wrong people, there wont ever be green activists against POW mining Tongue
Activity: 121
Una moneda con gran proyeccion.. eso se ve a comienzo vamos a ver como va..!!1 hasta aqui todo va por buen camino.. hay un faucet que da 5 por persona y bueno en discord seguir las salas y aprender algo mas de esta grandiosa moneda

Bienen mas bounties. Gracias por participar  Cheesy
Activity: 171
Una moneda con gran proyeccion.. eso se ve a comienzo vamos a ver como va..!!1 hasta aqui todo va por buen camino.. hay un faucet que da 5 por persona y bueno en discord seguir las salas y aprender algo mas de esta grandiosa moneda
Hooray for Goats Cheese Cheesy
Thanks for the bug hunting Smiley
OK let's see what it looks like

Yes and share with us if you find any bugs. The dev for the app has bounties to pay for it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
OK let's see what it looks like
Why when for the config file
My wallet is broken
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
This coin has Cheese potential. And Cheese is good
total suply ?
How much is the ?XGC =? SAT
thank you
Activity: 140
OK let's make some fun  Grin personally i love garlic goat cheese.
Pages:
Jump to: