Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🐐 GOATCheese 🧀 XGC 🐐 Trading at CryptoHub 🧀 - page 7. (Read 2961 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
having trouble building for linux

build.sh points to a repo with no access / non existent
sudo git clone https://github.com/goatcheeseproject/goatcheeseX.git

also tried manual, and bugs out; think its missing a file. keeps trying to load files off of your desktop Wink
/home/fray/Desktop/GoatCheese/src/
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Hi! Excellent result. I congratulate you on this achievement. I also joined.

Now to the GOATCheeeese!!!!

Yeah as expected, the GoatCheese project has finally come to lime light, it is a fun coin with unique name for sure Cheesy, i mean i love cheese, cheesecake, Cheesy
BitcoinGoat is very passionate and dedicated to the TRAW Network project, his ideas are brilliant and i am very happy to be a part of the community, now we have our beloved GoatCheese to have fun with Wink it is an added bonus to TRAW Network. Always will support of TRAW and GoatCheese Cheesy i think everyone will love GoatCheese for sure. TASTY!!!

GOATCheese will keep the spirits high in the TRAW Network community  Grin Cheesy
I want a screaming goat every time I open the wallet!!!

That would be one hell of a sound to add to it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 172
Hi! Excellent result. I congratulate you on this achievement. I also joined.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Yeah as expected, the GoatCheese project has finally come to lime light, it is a fun coin with unique name for sure Cheesy, i mean i love cheese, cheesecake, Cheesy
BitcoinGoat is very passionate and dedicated to the TRAW Network project, his ideas are brilliant and i am very happy to be a part of the community, now we have our beloved GoatCheese to have fun with Wink it is an added bonus to TRAW Network. Always will support of TRAW and GoatCheese Cheesy i think everyone will love GoatCheese for sure. TASTY!!!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I want a screaming goat every time I open the wallet!!!
Activity: 83
Great Project, great potential. Good luck to everyone who supports!                              
does this offer more than other market coin? branding could be better in mine opinion

What are we gonna brand? It's a meme coin Shocked
Activity: 125
does this offer more than other market coin? branding could be better in mine opinion
no bounty for translated ?

Hey hey,

In a few more days I will set up more bounties for you guys to get involved.
hope you are not going to waste much time and resources on this meme coin, as community count on Traw coin.

Well sir, this coin was made to have some fun and also show my supporters/investors that I unlike many people out there know what I am doing. And I'm always working on TRAW. DAY AND NIGHT!

Thanks for your concern  Kiss
same as a coins XGC(Xgoldcoin) of Scrypt.

Does that coin even have a future? Is it listed?
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
yepper, just d/l wallet and joined discord. Fun coin
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
Another Coin going to the moon!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
hope you are not going to waste much time and resources on this meme coin, as community count on Traw coin.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
same as a coins XGC(Xgoldcoin) of Scrypt.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Not sure about the bounty for translated...
Yay more Goat Cheese for all!
Activity: 99
no bounty for translated ?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I got me some Goat Cheese!!!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: