Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🐐 GOATCheese 🧀 XGC 🐐 Trading at CryptoHub 🧀 - page 5. (Read 2961 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
You are going places mr Goat
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I hope the development is also good and , I'm sure this will be a project with good profit
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
We have a music event in July.  For $50 you can get your logo on the event banner and in the program.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Good work, guys. It made me smile.  Smiley
But I see that your project is developing well, I hope that you will succeed, and all the cryptocurrency world will start talking about GOATCheese. Good luck!

Quite the task there Cheesy Getting all of the cryptocurency community to talk about GOATCheese!!! That will be epic.

Heck, let's sponsor something  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 69
Good work, guys. It made me smile.  Smiley
But I see that your project is developing well, I hope that you will succeed, and all the cryptocurrency world will start talking about GOATCheese. Good luck!
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Just we can all enjoy delicious Goat Cheese Smiley
10 million XGC token premined?
How many is the total supply for this coins that it already pre mined that much of coins?

Yes! Indeed, we do have a pre-mine, as stated by the mate before me the pre-mine will be used for airdrops and raising funds to for getting listed on exchanges. Currently the coin is set with no hard cap on supply, due to the low staking reward of 10 XGC per block every 60 seconds. You can proceed to check the block explorer and see that we have pre-mined funds safely locked away and not staking.  Cheesy

Feel free to join the community at Discord and have some fun!

Cheers
legendary
How many is the total supply for this coins that it already pre mined that much of coins?

Mining is over, it's POS only.  The premine is going to airdrops and to raise money for exchanges.  BTW, the DEV is very active here and can answer your questions much better than I can.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
We can try Tradesatosh i, it is vote based

I don't think it is no more.
ya, tradesatoshi is charging 1.5 BTC to list now :S

It would be cool to list there. But I feel CryptoHub has better support. And those coins that are listed there, and need to go into maintenance they don't make them wait. if the code is up, they push the fix.
Activity: 21

ya, tradesatoshi is charging 1.5 BTC to list now :S

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Just setup a facuet.

couldn't find any decent scripts... sooooo...

i just wrote one from scratch.

Fun!

http://xgc.facuet.hnminer.com

Enjoy.

Please donate to facuet when it gets low.

Discord chat gets you 100 XGC though, this is more if you don't like waiting Tongue

thanks for facuet.
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
legendary
Sounds about right!!
Any that have free voting.  Then rally the goats!!

I was thinking the same. Any and all that allow free voting. Except Yobit?
legendary
Any that have free voting.  Then rally the goats!!
So I decided to add GOATCheese to next weeks round at CryptoHub. Is there any other exchanges you guys would recommend we take a shot at getting listed at?
It was necessary first to do GOATmilk and later Fork GOATChees,GOATcurd)).But cheese is considered the most expensive product I hope the deliveries will be very good and we will get a worthy project,although I do not expect much))!

Actually the DEV is a lot more active here then on all the shit masternodes that are out there

Yup, he never sleeps too! Wink

I do sleep. Just not 8 hrs  JA JAAAA Cheesy Wink
It was necessary first to do GOATmilk and later Fork GOATChees,GOATcurd)).But cheese is considered the most expensive product I hope the deliveries will be very good and we will get a worthy project,although I do not expect much))!

Actually the DEV is a lot more active here then on all the shit masternodes that are out there

You know, when you do things just to have fun you tend to get a lot done.

I appreciate your recognition of my continued dedication with GOATCheese and don't forget the game changer TRAW Network  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: