Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 100. (Read 107122 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Could you post a list of users already signed up, so that we can confirm our registration has worked?

Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
and looks like Gobyte team is quite good and dedicated so it is good for this coin
Activity: 144
loving this coin, going up and up daily good performance by the coin, go GBX
Activity: 169
The new wallet is official!!!

Check it out on the website at: https://gobyte.network

Click on Download Windows 32/64 ready, Linux ready, MAC OS is still compiling.

THE UPDATE IS NOT MANDATORY. It's just the GUI.

Activity: 117
From 500 to 600 bucks per day despite the MNs number increasing, I'm sure MN(s) holders are dancing now Grin

Singing, dancing, and especially start buying a new car hehehehehe
Activity: 224
so far this coin is amazing from the start.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
From 500 to 600 bucks per day despite the MNs number increasing, I'm sure MN(s) holders are dancing now Grin

Activity: 527
Merit: 13
I have just filled the form. When do you send coins for the signature bounty?

Sunday Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I have just filled the form. When do you send coins for the signature bounty?
Ok, I want to join this bounty program, right now the coin price is good. I want to have some coin to play. let me in.

Feel free to participate to the bounty program and to the signature campaign Smiley Welcom in  Cool
Activity: 142
Ok, I want to join this bounty program, right now the coin price is good. I want to have some coin to play. let me in.
Activity: 210
GOBYTE turned out to be the best coin with the master craftsmen, who had ransacked at the start or was bought, he did not lose.
Activity: 133

wow..this coin's growth is amazing . Missed mining on initial days. Now difficulty is very high .

Price is going to moon.. Still most valuable coin for Neosycript miner. Keep mining man..
Activity: 228
I'm mining with nsgminer on rx480 and my hashrate is 400 Kh/s. Does anyone have a better result? What's your bat file and GPU settings?
My bat file is:
Code:
nsgminer --neoscrypt -g 1 -w 128 -I 17 -o pool address -u wallet -p c=GBX
Thank you for your opinion.

Hi Dev,
If you want to serve the Croatian-speaking market and need translation work done, feel free to get in touch with me. I’m a native speaker, have done work for other ICOs (namely trade.io, HydroMiner, Flixxo, UAHPAY...) and would be happy to help with translating and moderating this ANN thread or any kind of text for you!

Hi mI5h0, you can enter in to discord channel and you said to dev directly: https://discord.gg/mDAeFzT

Activity: 196

wow..this coin's growth is amazing . Missed mining on initial days. Now difficulty is very high .
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Hi Dev,
If you want to serve the Croatian-speaking market and need translation work done, feel free to get in touch with me. I’m a native speaker, have done work for other ICOs (namely trade.io, HydroMiner, Flixxo, UAHPAY...) and would be happy to help with translating and moderating this ANN thread or any kind of text for you!
Hi all!!!

There is a pool to mine GBX: https://us1.gobyte.network/, we are only a few miners but we need more!!!

I hope I can Joint the signature campaign very soon, good luck guys

Welcome ! And thanks Smiley We're doing our very best.
Pages:
Jump to: