Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 104. (Read 107122 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
great project, I join signature bonus.hope it will be success
Is the reward for SR member higher?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Let's vote to be listed on Koinbi exchange.
Hi,

I emailed the Koinbi exchange. No reply. Also I read some bad reviews about their withdrawal system.
So I decided to wait for now, to see how the things are evolving. I don't want to involve the GoByte users in any trap.

Thank You,
Antonio Moratti, GoByte.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Let's vote to be listed on Koinbi exchange.
Activity: 420
Hi I have a very weird problem
I have sent some coins to cryptopia, they have shown there, confirmations started ticking and then..  my confirmations has frozen on mark 16 from 20 and stays there for a two days already

what should I do? Cryptopia's support do not come back to the ticket

here is tx id 6be3d65158551e099e2364ec1b2302ead08c70d211518ef4050006e28421dda8
any advice?

Hi, I'm affraid that is not a problem on the GoByte Team's side. Join our Discord and PM Antonio Moratti. I will take care of your issue.

Thank you.

Ok,thank you for your help
I have contacted him already
I have sent some coins to cryptopia, they have shown there, confirmations started ticking and then..  my confirmations has frozen on mark 16 from 20 and stays there for a two days already

any advice?

Hi, I'm affraid that is not a problem on the GoByte Team's side. Join our Discord and PM Antonio Moratti. I will take care of your issue.

Thank you.
Activity: 420

any advice?

Activity: 527
Merit: 13
Really cool project and excellent conduct bounty campaign and airdrops, I recommend)
The project is only gaining its impulses and in the future will be one of the most promising coins)

Thanks for your support Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
With tomorrow's day begins bounty campaign signature, who is interested in visiting and set up a signature

https://discord.gg/UvdmUtH
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Really cool project and excellent conduct bounty campaign and airdrops, I recommend)
The project is only gaining its impulses and in the future will be one of the most promising coins)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hero members in ?

Yes, we corrected the ANN, thanks for your feedback on this.
Hello dev, i'm in and i can wear your logo as avatar if needed.  Wink
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Im in, but maybe you need to push it up a litle ?
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
Hero members in ?

Yes, we corrected the ANN, thanks for your feedback on this.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
I am looking forward to the new signature campagin, really excited!
Thanks for the support. ^_^
Hero members in ?
Activity: 5
In the fast moving world technology more reachable to every human with advanced technologies provided in the market. Transaction of the money become more easy but important thing is safe and secure transaction. Gobyte technology is new form of transacting digital currency which is friendly to use with safe and secure transaction and usage of masternode technology made it more secure,easier and accessible to every one
Activity: 490
I am looking forward to the new signature campagin, really excited!
Activity: 169
I have been mining and following/participating in the Discord for this project. The GoByte team is constantly engaged to share info and help answer questions/issues. They have an innovative roadmap and I, for one, look forward to seeing the future of this coin.
BTW, my two favorite featured planned on the roadmap are:
- Atomic Swap
- GoPay System / Virtual Credit Card
(go back to page 1 of this ANN for details)

Yes, they are!!! Good project and all devs are involved in the coin.

Activity: 5
I have been mining and following/participating in the Discord for this project. The GoByte team is constantly engaged to share info and help answer questions/issues. They have an innovative roadmap and I, for one, look forward to seeing the future of this coin.
BTW, my two favorite featured planned on the roadmap are:
- Atomic Swap
- GoPay System / Virtual Credit Card
(go back to page 1 of this ANN for details)
Hi there.

I sent them an email. Waiting for their reply.

Thanks,
Antonio Moratti. GoByte.
Activity: 158
mine safe o/
No paymnet from altminer 4 hours ago

Such posts make no sense. It would make if delay was like 12 hours or more, but 4 hours? I guess your GBX were not even matured at that time to be paid.
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Jump to: