Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 101. (Read 107122 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Dear friend
I just join your GoByte Signature Campaign
Thank your hard works
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I only have GPU cards, so I'm glad you created such coins with algo neoscrypt (asic resist). I'm mining at https://altminer.net/. I also joined in the signature campaign.
Amazing that in such a short time are already 3 exchanges. I wish you many successes in your project.
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
Hi DEV ,  I joined signature campain, and wish the best for it, the DEV's and the community as a whole.
 Cheesy

Thank you for your support Smiley This community is, absolutely, incredible
Activity: 166
Hi DEV ,  I joined signature campain, and wish the best for it, the DEV's and the community as a whole.
 Cheesy
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
i didnt know i should write i joined signature campain too. ok  i do i support this coin from first auction and mine it from 400  block i think.

Thanks ! Don't forget to fill the Google Form Smiley
dev, can you release a list of people has joined signature campaign, so they can surely they already joined. Thanks!

It is in the Discord channel. Although, I don't know the list of users who joined the signature campaing.

Activity: 294
i didnt know i should write i joined signature campain too. ok  i do i support this coin from first auction and mine it from 400  block i think.

dev, can you release a list of people has joined signature campaign, so they can surely they already joined. Thanks!

Activity: 193
Activity: 169
hi DEV
i join SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

Thanks for your support !
i got from criptopia such an answer on my ticked :

Hi googee750,

Your GBX deposit is still unconfirmed.
Once this deposit has 20 confirmations on the GBX network it will confirm and be available in your account balance.
Network confirmations are outside of Cryptopias control. The GBX network will confirm this deposit not Cryptopia.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team.

3 days ago i sent to criptopia 235 coins

tx id: 888b2eff955788ac3282c8c0118516c7069f8bcee1391c7ea65ed2c14d1eebc9

have 1665 confirmation now

i think cryptopia scammers.

Dev, you can contact to this exchangers ?

regards

Join Discord and PM me @Antonio Moratti.
Activity: 354
i got from criptopia such an answer on my ticked :

Hi googee750,

Your GBX deposit is still unconfirmed.
Once this deposit has 20 confirmations on the GBX network it will confirm and be available in your account balance.
Network confirmations are outside of Cryptopias control. The GBX network will confirm this deposit not Cryptopia.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team.

3 days ago i sent to criptopia 235 coins

tx id: 888b2eff955788ac3282c8c0118516c7069f8bcee1391c7ea65ed2c14d1eebc9

have 1665 confirmation now

i think cryptopia scammers.

Dev, you can contact to this exchangers ?

regards

You have nothing to object on my truly words. New self-moderated topic for scam coin. Don't forget to delete.
It's okay if you can't mine this coin or lost all the auctions. I understand your frustration.

Thank You,
Antonio Moratti. GoByte.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You have nothing to object on my truly words. New self-moderated topic for scam coin. Don't forget to delete.
Activity: 210
daily volume 32 BTC! keep it up! Grin
Join Signature Campaign Dev..
Thanks and God Bless U

Thanks for the support ^_^
Activity: 69
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Joined signature company and mining this coin, thx Devs
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
Join Signature Campaign Dev..
Thanks and God Bless U
Activity: 117
Today we are number 8th in Crytophia transaction daily volume and the price keep going up. Wow big volume, people are chasing this coin
Pages:
Jump to: