Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 37. (Read 107190 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The focus of my crypto strategy was setting up Masternodes. ROI numbers looked amazing but now all my MN coins are completely bleeding and almost worthless. I think the problem is that too many coins are generated for miners and masternode owners, so that the oversupply of coins will be slowly killing the price. I am already expecting Gobyte to be a below 1$ coin. Nobody knows though and I hope my thinking is wrong. The team seems to be active and doing a solid job. Nevertheless what I can now say is that I will change the focus of my strategy as MN coins dont really seem to work.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I dumped my GoByte, congrats on whoever got my coins for $9.8. I mined them anyway Grin
I feel sorry for those who invested their money at $80/GoByte.
Just like Innova and Vivo, GoByte is made to make money, nothing else. Now it's slowly going to die along with Innova and Vivo since they are not making as much money.
VIVO has no active team anymore and Qbic (another coin with the same algo) was a scam made from Russian kids from the start. I can't speak about Innova, never followed it.
GBX's team is at least active in the forums, but if we don't get a real update in March I guess I'll just sell as well. And I mean a real software update, not updated promises. I believe they'll deliver, let's see.
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
I dumped my GoByte, congrats on whoever got my coins for $9.8. I mined them anyway Grin
Just like Innova and Vivo, GoByte is made to make money, nothing else. Now it's slowly going to die along with Innova and Vivo since they are not making as much money.
Hilarious. Smiley)
We will see in the future ^_^
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
You can now trade with USDT on Cryptopia  Cool

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GBX_USDT

Have fun riding the waves guys !
Is there any update to the developer?I'll keep an eye on the coin.
Depends what you want to hear. ^_^
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
blockchain-man said it. Put your resources into what you consider to be good projects. If you think GoByte is a good project, then stay and shut up. If you don't then leave and shut up.
Either way, shut up everyone! Roll Eyes
That's right though. I even read at some other coin's thread a guy asking the dev's when will the next announcement/bump come (obviously in order for him to dumb higher)... people these days only have demands like they own the whole world.

Even if there was announcements/releases I don't think it would effect the price that much, just seems like a bunch of masternode coins followed this same market cycle pattern from all time highs late last year and a big correction into 2018.

The bright side is that we are likely near the bottom
Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Yes!!! New website: https://www.gobyte.network/ and much things! enter into discord channel to talk with them: https://discord.gg/wzBWMqu
Activity: 23
Today report from Cryptopia: GBX lost next ~20%

How much time needed to achieve 0 ?

And?Huh Much coins gain and loss more than 20% in 24hours,... what you say makes no sense,...

I have in this coin from the beginning and I have could see that the team member are involved in the project and are known, not like other currencies who do not know who they are and what they will do with their project.

if you don't like Gobyte go to another site/coin that you like and leave the Gobyte community quiet saying nonsense.

copper member
Activity: 42
Want to see your coin in mmo Smiley
Hi community!!!

Check out the new website and meet the team members and new news: https://www.gobyte.network/

Cryptopia announce that Gobyte can now trade with USDT: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GBX_USDT

Enter into discord channel--> https://discord.gg/wzBWMqu

Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
blockchain-man said it. Put your resources into what you consider to be good projects. If you think GoByte is a good project, then stay and shut up. If you don't then leave and shut up.
Either way, shut up everyone! Roll Eyes
That's right though. I even read at some other coin's thread a guy asking the dev's when will the next announcement/bump come (obviously in order for him to dumb higher)... people these days only have demands like they own the whole world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Gbx team must bring value to their product, investors, and  merchant. But things don't always work out the way you want them to running a business so delays can happen, change of plans and ideas etc

It's funny how some / lots of people start complaining when a certain coin they hold drops more than they expected. The blaming begins. Instead people should just relax and chill. Crypto always has been and will continue to be highly speculative. Lots of emotions in the market, Everything can happen. And as Antonio has said.. Just sell and leave if you think this is not going anywhere. I myself will still hang around and hold my coins / masternodes because I think that this project has something going for it in the long run
Activity: 392
Gbx team must bring value to their product, investors, and  merchant. But things don't always work out the way you want them to running a business so delays can happen, change of plans and ideas etc
Man this coin dumped bad.
It's time to run away from GBX or stay and lose the rest of $ ...
No wonder your name is Chad.

Hey. I have a question for you. Why is the number of nodes increasing and the reward remains unchanged 7.5 gbx why so?
Because the block reward is 15 GBX and masternodes receive 50% of the block reward
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Well this is a MN coin and there is alot of MN coin that cost alot less then GBX. Without realises GBX is just as this coin.
MN coins cost less to create new coins so MN holders can sell alot cheaper than miners. Therefore price will decrease until cost=price.
But if there will be some realises etc price can go up. But since everything is always delayed (First dec then Jan then Feb and now March) ppl stop to trust that there will be any releases and that devs can pull something out
And therefore they will be selling as low as "cost of creation of new coins". So i belive it will drop some more until WP/Gobytepay/HitBtc etc. (Which al 3 was promised a couple of months ago)
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Man this coin dumped bad.
It's time to run away from GBX or stay and lose the rest of $ ...
No wonder your name is Chad.

Hey. I have a question for you. Why is the number of nodes increasing and the reward remains unchanged 7.5 gbx why so?
Pages:
Jump to: