Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 38. (Read 107190 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Man this coin dumped bad.
It's time to run away from GBX or stay and lose the rest of $ ...

there are 700 k MN's so it is over 700 k GBX locked and number is increasing. Dump would be when at least 200 k MN sell their coins.

check exchange volume on Cryptopia is around 20 BTC/day so this is regular volume for this coin. Miners panicked and sell at any price. this is time to buy some GBX when is it is cheap.

don't spread FUD.
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
No wonder your name is Chad.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Have cryptopia still got problems with GBX, sent some over to the exchange, got 11 confirms in desktop wallet, and cryptopia doesn't even register the transaction Sad

If I cant sell some, how am I expected to continue mining it?
Use Karsha.biz for fast exchanges.

I shall have a nosey, thank you. Cheesy
Have cryptopia still got problems with GBX, sent some over to the exchange, got 11 confirms in desktop wallet, and cryptopia doesn't even register the transaction Sad

Use Karsha.biz for fast exchanges.

Its gotten better in the last week, deposits and withdraws should speed up soon, its not just Gobyte many other coins have had similar issues.

Alternatively you can trade on crypto-bridge if you like, or you can mine and hold since prices are so low at the moment

I deposited other coins this morning without issue, The GBX still hasn't registered with 58 confirms.

Will have a look for crypto-bridge, hopefully they don't have a retarded KYC policy Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

Its gotten better in the last week, deposits and withdraws should speed up soon, its not just Gobyte many other coins have had similar issues.

Alternatively you can trade on crypto-bridge if you like, or you can mine and hold since prices are so low at the moment

Activity: 79
Never mind. Just saw your last 10 posts. You said "moon" to JEW coin...
I will now stop arguing with you as your opinions just became invalid.
Yeah, should simply ignore spammer like this guy.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/gbx (Statistics for Gobyte masternode)
Warned you people a few weeks ago that this coin would fall. Told you guys to make hay while sun was shining. Look at price now. Will you stay in with masternode or will you take your money? I'm interested in your choice...
Are we at 0.10$ yet? ^_^
Never mind. Just saw your last 10 posts. You said "moon" to JEW coin...
I will now stop arguing with you as your opinions just became invalid.
Difficulty spikes. You should get around 1.8 GBX per day.
Then will price spike too, dev? Higher hashrate, higher difficulty, and higher price; is it right predicted scenario for GoByte?
That depends on people like the one above. Will they stop being "smart" or not? They come here to say the price will fall or raise but the only thing they achieved in their life is finishing high school.
Warned you people a few weeks ago that this coin would fall. Told you guys to make hay while sun was shining. Look at price now. Will you stay in with masternode or will you take your money? I'm interested in your choice...
Are we at 0.10$ yet? ^_^
Activity: 71
Then will price spike too, dev? Higher hashrate, higher difficulty, and higher price; is it right predicted scenario for GoByte?
Activity: 70
I'm mining with 15x 1080Ti's cards and i'm mining only 1GBX per day.... what's wrong Huh
Activity: 43
I'm mining with 15x 1080Ti's cards and i'm mining only 1GBX per day.... what's wrong Huh
Activity: 107
Thank you for news about muliple-crypto-cards which can be applied in real-life for merchandising, business exchanges, buying cinema tickets, air-flight tickets, and more.
so guys, on the started of the coin i told you that visa crap will not work out...
i fcking TOLD YOU SO
Why so mad? We are 90 days old.
Also don't worry. We will have crypto debit cards, but not Visa, and not MasterCard.
Visa or MC in the future maybe after the things settle.

Have any type of card would be really cool. Looking forward to see that day. Smiley

The visa mastercard thing doesnt even fly with big cap cryptos at the moment....it's something for way down the road, and ya the coin is only 3-4 months old, realize that roadmaps and plans change all the time in crypto.
Waiting for its visa mastercards. Hope to see it sooner or later this year. Gobyte visa mastercards.
The Visa and MasterCard integration is very hard to do right now. So there is no reason to lie. We moved this somewhere far in our roadmap. Until then, we might get help from 3rd parties that already issue crypto cards.
What we are trying to do as "crypto card" is a multicurrency card that supports contactless and has a chip. This way it would allow us to connect it with the GoByte "Pay" module.
Pages:
Jump to: