Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 43. (Read 107190 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 13
H,

If I do not have a masternode, does that mean i cannot solo mine? Solo mine means without pool, using my own daemon node?
Solo mine means to mine by yourself on your own wallet.
GoByte cannot be solo mined. You need to setup a pool yo mine it.

In other words, a masternode is a must, such as to start a pool?
No you don't. You just need to setup your own pool.
What happened to the Bit-Z listing mentioned in November?
We refused them as their listing offer is a bit "exagerated".
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Looks like people start to sell their masternodes. Watch out guys!
Activity: 37
What happened to the Bit-Z listing mentioned in November?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
What we wanted to prove. This coin is not worth $1. Developers you just deceive us. What you write here is not true. It's a Scam coin I think so

Not long ago, I'd say you're a Troll. But now I fully agree with you. The developers tell us just lie that they will be added to kukoin and hitbtc and in fact it's just a hoax

As much as I like complaining about price and mining difficulty spikes of GoByte, I've been following this thread closely and the developer never mentioned anything about KuCoin or any other exchanges besides HitBTC.
The other exchanges were mentioned by members of this forum.
Activity: 17
H,

If I do not have a masternode, does that mean i cannot solo mine? Solo mine means without pool, using my own daemon node?

In other words, a masternode is a must, such as to start a pool?
H,

What we wanted to prove. This coin is not worth $1. Developers you just deceive us. What you write here is not true. It's a Scam coin I think so

Not long ago, I'd say you're a Troll. But now I fully agree with you. The developers tell us just lie that they will be added to kukoin and hitbtc and in fact it's just a hoax
If you scroll back here. Is not us that said that we will get listed on Kucoin or HitBTC.
Kucoin told us they list only ETH and NEO derivates.
HitBTC is in pending. They have to audit our code.
Again, nobody is holding you from selling your tokens.
How about coined change.io, Dev? Anyway, I am waiting for good news from HitBTC exchange's owners.  There are some forks of Gobyte recently, in some levels, that means Gobyte is a good, potential project. Smiley
Thanks for the support.
Activity: 17
H,

If you scroll back here. Is not us that said that we will get listed on Kucoin or HitBTC.
Kucoin told us they list only ETH and NEO derivates.
HitBTC is in pending. They have to audit our code.
Again, nobody is holding you from selling your tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

I don't know, kucoin and hitBTC have listing criteria that if you didn't meet it, no matter how much listing fee you paid, no is no.

I don't know what you mean. But I do understand that the developers of this project are not serious people is a fact.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183

I don't know, kucoin and hitBTC have listing criteria that if you didn't meet it, no matter how much listing fee you paid, no is no.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
no. I have bad wallet.dat because my hdd was crashed. And I have password for it. How I can recover my wallet?
Try to salvage the wallet.dat file with the help of the GoByte wallet. You find that option in the Tools section of the wallet. If not, then there is not much you can do about a corrupt wallet.dat.Only if you have saved the private keys somewhere.
Where I can see my private key in a corrupt wallet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 104

7-day chart. The spikes are insane. This coin is having some big whales playing around.
I'm done earning money for others. Come on pump it to $30 so I can dump my 22 GoByte and move on Wink
no. I have bad wallet.dat because my hdd was crashed. And I have password for it. How I can recover my wallet?
Try to salvage the wallet.dat file with the help of the GoByte wallet. You find that option in the Tools section of the wallet. If not, then there is not much you can do about a corrupt wallet.dat.Only if you have saved the private keys somewhere.
I have bad wallet.dat and pssword for it

i think should contract dev APSP ,need his help .
what is that APSP?
ASAP = as fast as possible.
You encrypted your wallet and forgot the pass phrase?
I have bad wallet.dat and pssword for it

i think should contract dev APSP ,need his help .
what is that APSP?
Pages:
Jump to: