Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 63. (Read 107190 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
how can the masternode reward be so high if 80% of the coins are locked in masternodes and its 50% mn 50% pow?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Dear friend
Can I now join the Bounty program? I would love to participate. Hope the submission program is still open with the members
Thanks!
Signature bounty is over. Thank you.
Will it be reopened again, dev?

I asked if the signature bounty will be continued after the last round, but the dev said that they don't have any more signature bounties in plan. But there will be other bounties that people can join.
Thanks your info! Hope dev will bring bounty back for this coin!
I really like this!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Dear friend
Can I now join the Bounty program? I would love to participate. Hope the submission program is still open with the members
Thanks!

I asked if the signature bounty will be continued after the last round, but the dev said that they don't have any more signature bounties in plan. But there will be other bounties that people can join.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Dear friend
Thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Joined Signature Campaign
i think the signature campaign is over.if it have the the second round?
Yeah i know I'm late.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Joined Signature Campaign
i think the signature campaign is over.if it have the the second round?
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
Do You guys think this coin will rais more than 30$???

We will have big news for you soon, so, we'll see  Wink
Dev, help me please. My SSD was crashed. Change my wallet in airdrop datasheet from GXhSo6pwNfd41yGjNU66PufAc8ybPi96C5
    on    GYe7n4LddismeStEBSDRXPKkcCnkQnSbAo

The airdrop is over.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Dev, help me please. My SSD was crashed. Change my wallet in airdrop datasheet from GXhSo6pwNfd41yGjNU66PufAc8ybPi96C5
    on    GYe7n4LddismeStEBSDRXPKkcCnkQnSbAo

Activity: 50
Do You guys think this coin will rais more than 30$???
Dear friend
Thanks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Dear friend
Thanks!

You wearing Solaris, why you want participate GBX?  Grin

This adds more suspicion and makes atmosphere more eery and creepy as the time goes by. Someone already contacted me with a bunch of questions of immediate priority and I blocked all those message senders in my account settings. I dont tolerate much talk and discussion about something I have the least interest in. How do u plan to participate in something u know nothing about, and keep ur pleb face straight after that. Give me more time and I will herald the closure of ur account and send u back to where u crawled from.

Who is this guys, what are they wants?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Dear friend
Thanks!

This adds more suspicion and makes atmosphere more eery and creepy as the time goes by. Someone already contacted me with a bunch of questions of immediate priority and I blocked all those message senders in my account settings. I dont tolerate much talk and discussion about something I have the least interest in. How do u plan to participate in something u know nothing about, and keep ur pleb face straight after that. Give me more time and I will herald the closure of ur account and send u back to where u crawled from.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Dear friend
Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Dear friend
Thanks!

If you are talking about the signature bounty, that one's finished. However, you can check out other bounties in the first post of this thread.
Activity: 798
Dear friend
Thanks!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Activity: 60
Round 4 bounty received. Thanks to developer team. Marry Christmas.

Thanks mate Smiley
Best airdrop ever ) thank you gobyte !

is Pirl going to do something like that?)

Maybe later )
Are there relationships between Gobyte and PIRL?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

Thanks mate Smiley

Maybe later )
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Thanks mate Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: