Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 65. (Read 107190 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Good morning everybody, it is nice to see that GBX is doing this well in all of this movements in the market. This is a very good sign.
I am expecting great things next year. From what I saw form parts of whitepaper that was shown at Discord many important updates are in the making.
Exciting times are ahead!
They've got a very long whitepaper in the making that mostly consists of redefentions of things already developed by other guys like SegWit, Atomic Swap, Neoscrypt etc. Not sure it's a right approach.

Why reinvent something if there is already existing solution that works great. You don't see a car manufacturer trying to invent something that would replace wheels. It is already a best possible solution.
If they pack all of the best goodies available into one coin that can only be a good thing.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
how much profit shared MN in 50 and 100 coins respectively ?

One MN required 1000 GBX and daily income 15.53 GBX (December 21, 2017 - source : http://www.mnrank.com)

If you participate in shared MN

50 GBX =>  0.7765 GBX (Daily)
100 GBX => 1.553 GBX (Daily)

forgive my laziness to think over the obvious things

No problem my friend. One more thing, most of shared MNs pays weekly.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good morning everybody, it is nice to see that GBX is doing this well in all of this movements in the market. This is a very good sign.
I am expecting great things next year. From what I saw form parts of whitepaper that was shown at Discord many important updates are in the making.
They've got a very long whitepaper in the making that mostly consists of redefentions of things already developed by other guys like SegWit, Atomic Swap, Neoscrypt etc. Not sure it's a right approach.

What development path do you see for this project?
Activity: 211
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hi, I invite everyone to participate in new Neoscrypt miner betatest, most hashing improvements are for GDDR5X memory cards (1080/1080Ti-seires), but 1060 and 1070 experience speedup too.

Miner thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hsrminer-nvidia-mining-software-for-various-algos-by-palginalexkap-2565979

GitHub page : https://github.com/palginpav/hsrminer

Thanks to everyone who wants to participate!
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
Anyone can help me?
- My problem is Masternode in Window is active but on VPS seem it's still not active
Masterndoe status?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Anyone can help me?
- My problem is Masternode in Window is active but on VPS seem it's still not active
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Activity: 108
back on track, and price went up. sad i didnt bought any when it was on sale Sad

Better go get some on Cryptopia boii, I've just purchase 88GBX. Hihi way to goooo!
Activity: 193
back on track, and price went up. sad i didnt bought any when it was on sale Sad
I have my member rank upgraded to full member, how can I update the signature campaign list so that I can get higher rewards at the last round? Thanks!

You can contact one of the admin / moderator in discord channel, if I'm not mistaken you can ask hewwo. I hope it helps.
Activity: 85
I have my member rank upgraded to full member, how can I update the signature campaign list so that I can get higher rewards at the last round? Thanks!
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
I'm a fan of this project.  Trying to buy my GBX now. 

Same goes with me, been collecting GBX time to time, how I wish if I can own a masternode like ya'll. Lucky to all MN holder.

Thats true, we lucky and already is actually 271 lucky masternodes running online.
Im not saying that is 271 lucky people because we know that many own multiply of GBX masternodes
But Im feeling luck as I got my first mn in the first week of GBX life and is running 29 days already.
That time it cost me only ~$8k and ROI i got in12 days, now price is stable at $20k per mn (1000 GBX) and we expecting huge rise in price in incoming weeks and months.
So keep guys collect your precious GBX as its still only beginning and price not from the moon yet Wink

Same goes with me, been collecting GBX time to time, how I wish if I can own a masternode like ya'll. Lucky to all MN holder.

I knew this kind of old, but wow! Really hope we all gonna make this coin great in 2018. I've been hodl-ing GBX and forever I will, I'm gonna buy a house & GTR R35 next year <3
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Activity: 197
Just a copy of DASH?Anything new?

Almost all altcoins copied from bitcoin.

Oops, I just realize that you wanted to promote the coin at your signature...
Well the guy is right there's little innovation in this coin so far. Roadmap is impressive, though.
Activity: 364
how much profit shared MN in 50 and 100 coins respectively ?

One MN required 1000 GBX and daily income 15.53 GBX (December 21, 2017 - source : http://www.mnrank.com)

If you participate in shared MN

50 GBX =>  0.7765 GBX (Daily)
100 GBX => 1.553 GBX (Daily)

forgive my laziness to think over the obvious things
Pages:
Jump to: