Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay - page 64. (Read 107190 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Round 4 bounty received. Thanks to developer team. Marry Christmas.

Thanks mate Smiley
Best airdrop ever ) thank you gobyte !

Airdrop? GoByte didn't have an airdrop. They did signature bounty for four weeks. I can't believe that a hero member doesn't know the difference between an airdrop and a bounty Undecided
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Some asshole just more than doubled the mining difficulty.
Or maybe NiceHash pointed at GBX. Ugh, I wish it got hacked again and disappeared for good, it's pure cancer.

Somehow its Good, when he paid a lot for hash rental, that's one of the reason to drives the price up.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

Thanks mate Smiley
Best airdrop ever ) thank you gobyte !
Activity: 527
Merit: 13

Thanks mate Smiley
Activity: 133
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Some asshole just more than doubled the mining difficulty.
Or maybe NiceHash pointed at GBX. Ugh, I wish it got hacked again and disappeared for good, it's pure cancer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
round 4 payment recieved!
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Received final round signature bounty. Thanks a lot!
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
When I execute command gobyte-cli.exe getblockcount, I am getting message: "error: couldn't connect to server"

And this is my gobyte.conf file:
# gobyte.conf
rpcuser=xx
rpcpassword=xx
rpcport=12454
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
# ------
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
listen=1
discover=1
# ------
addnode=...

Just to be clear I am executing command on the same machine where wallet is running.

Should I use some other port or something else is the issue?

Thank you.

it looks like wallet does not running or temporary problem with connect to database

join gobyte https://discord.gg/HAGnhKs discord. you will get help much quicker

Wallet is running and unfortunately it is not temporally issue. Smiley
I will check on Discord. Tnx.

@mnfikri, helped me with this. gobyte-qt.exe wallet was started. Apparently for RPC calls I have to start gobyted.exe
RPC calls are working now. Thank you @mnfikri.
Activity: 281
I suggest that you join GoByte discord server, someone is always there that can answer your questions.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have asked and they told me that sadly, it will be the last reward Sad I think that this was the most rewarding signature campaign that I was a part of Smiley
yes, this is best signature campaign i had joined
Activity: 108
Hi everyone, I stop by and want to wish merry Christmas to all GBX-ian & happy new year, wish 2018 will be big year for GBX!
Activity: 364
I congratulate the developers of this project on Christmas and Happy New Year! I wish prosperity to all holders GBX!
legendary
I suggest that you join GoByte discord server, someone is always there that can answer your questions.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have asked and they told me that sadly, it will be the last reward Sad I think that this was the most rewarding signature campaign that I was a part of Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
legendary
We are at the last week (round) of the signature bounty. Is there any chance for it to continue? It's the best bounty I have been part of till now Smiley

@gobyte, could you please answer me this question? I will soon get my last reward for the signature bounty so I wanna know if you are gonna extend it or finish it. Thanks Smiley
Yeah, I agree. Also I have seen someone mention on discord that there could be two versions of it. Long one, that has detailed explanations, and shorter one, that will be written as suggested above.

The whitepaper will enlight our work but also the ground we're working from. Also, it'll be released along with some of the promised products Wink We want to release a whole package for you guys, for stepping hard into this new upcoming year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Yeah, I agree. Also I have seen someone mention on discord that there could be two versions of it. Long one, that has detailed explanations, and shorter one, that will be written as suggested above.
Good morning everybody, it is nice to see that GBX is doing this well in all of this movements in the market. This is a very good sign.
I am expecting great things next year. From what I saw form parts of whitepaper that was shown at Discord many important updates are in the making.
Exciting times are ahead!
They've got a very long whitepaper in the making that mostly consists of redefentions of things already developed by other guys like SegWit, Atomic Swap, Neoscrypt etc. Not sure it's a right approach.

Why reinvent something if there is already existing solution that works great. You don't see a car manufacturer trying to invent something that would replace wheels. It is already a best possible solution.
If they pack all of the best goodies available into one coin that can only be a good thing.
I'm not saying they shouldn't use it, I'm saying that doesn't usually get in the white paper: if you use something well described elsewhere, you just leave a link and an attribution, not copypaste it again and again. That's the scientific tradition and white papers for crypto take root in that traditon. "We'll have atomic swap as described in [XXX16, YYY17]" is much better than "Atomic swap is [...three pages of XXX16 and YYY17 rewritten...]".
I preffer to have everything in one place. People tend to be 'simple minded'. If they don't see that there, they won't search for it.
They will just PM every staff member, everyday.
legendary
We are at the last week (round) of the signature bounty. Is there any chance for it to continue? It's the best bounty I have been part of till now Smiley
Activity: 211
Good morning everybody, it is nice to see that GBX is doing this well in all of this movements in the market. This is a very good sign.
I am expecting great things next year. From what I saw form parts of whitepaper that was shown at Discord many important updates are in the making.
Exciting times are ahead!
They've got a very long whitepaper in the making that mostly consists of redefentions of things already developed by other guys like SegWit, Atomic Swap, Neoscrypt etc. Not sure it's a right approach.

Why reinvent something if there is already existing solution that works great. You don't see a car manufacturer trying to invent something that would replace wheels. It is already a best possible solution.
If they pack all of the best goodies available into one coin that can only be a good thing.
I'm not saying they shouldn't use it, I'm saying that doesn't usually get in the white paper: if you use something well described elsewhere, you just leave a link and an attribution, not copypaste it again and again. That's the scientific tradition and white papers for crypto take root in that traditon. "We'll have atomic swap as described in [XXX16, YYY17]" is much better than "Atomic swap is [...three pages of XXX16 and YYY17 rewritten...]".
Pages:
Jump to: