Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 14. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello everyone!
The GoChain team will be attending and has a booth at the World Crypto Con in Las Vegas on Oct 31-Nov 2!
this is a good initiative, i love it when you go out their and fetch for us more support and new people this project, the 10,000 people on telegram more from that booth will join in.
Thanks for your support! Indeed..... The team is working hard on all aspects of the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hello everyone!
The GoChain team will be attending and has a booth at the World Crypto Con in Las Vegas on Oct 31-Nov 2!
this is a good initiative, i love it when you go out their and fetch for us more support and new people this project, the 10,000 people on telegram more from that booth will join in.
Thanks for supporting GoChain! Wink

You can also get involved in the discussion on Twitter.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Hello everyone!
Activity: 140
Hello everyone!
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
GoChain Weekly Recap:
✅ The GoChain telegram hit 10,000 members!
✅ GoChain and @dalb0013 had a telegram AMA.
✅ the GoChain team attended @LABlockchainW
✅ GoChain launched new explorer with support for GO-20 tokens!
I finally got my investment back! I had bought some GO at 900 sat on Bittrex, but after a few weeks after listing on Binance, things are finally progressing!
Thanks for supporting GoChain!

To get all the latest news, you can join the Telegram Updates Channel. Smiley
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I finally got my investment back! I had bought some GO at 900 sat on Bittrex, but after a few weeks after listing on Binance, things are finally progressing!
Greetings GoChainers!

Read all about the new GoChain explorer with support for GO-20 tokens here! 😏🚀

Feel free to come and join in the discussion on Telegram. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings community -- Keep posted!

In less than 6 hours the AMA with dbcrypto will take place!

You can also follow this countdown to be on top of exactly how many hours left until it starts!

🔥👕Swag 🕶 Alert 🧢🔥
Three VIP swag packs with limited edition socks will be rewarded to the 3 top questions during the AMA!
Heads up GoChainers - Don't forget tomorrow's AMA 👇

This upcoming Friday GoChain's team will have a live Telegram AMA hosted by dbcrypto!
Tune in to dbcrypto Telegram Group at the day and time and participate to directly engage the team and learn all things GoChain! 🙌🏽
Activity: 252
LA Blockchain Week Day 3: GoChain Community Question for Tim Draper!!

The question was about Adoption, which as we know, is the TOP priority for Gochain!

Watch the recap videos here for Tim's response: https://twitter.com/go_chain/status/1055139874775347200

Activity: 140
Hello!
Check out this tweet about an upcoming interview Blockchain Beach did recently with GoChain's Adam Norris!
Greetings community!

Have a sneak peek of day Two from the L.A. Blockchain Week that GoChain's team is attending to:

Also, a new and very exciting announcement from Solaster Health - the first project which will be using GoChain's network - check it out!
Activity: 252
$GO is now accepted at TripAdvisor's #1 ranked Bed&Breakfast in Negril, #Jamaica— Seastar Inn Resort, Restaurant & Sports Bar!

Thank you for our community members for the support!!

The GoChain team is at LA Blockchain Week! Are you attending? Reach out to the team on Telegram to connect! 🤓✌️

Greetings GoChainers -- Mark your calendars!

On Friday, October 26th, GoChain's team will have a live Telegram AMA hosted by dbcrypto!
Tune in to dbcrypto Telegram Group at the day and time and participate to directly engage the team and learn all things GoChain! 🙌🏽
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Greetings community! 👋

GoChain's latest weekly recap is out, check it out!

✅ GoChain was featured in articles on Bitcoinist, Blockchain Reporter and Cryptoblockwire!

GoDDEX is the first decentralized exchange being built on GoChain.

CryptoRancho launches on GoChain MainNet.

GoChain is now available as a swappable asset on Godex!

As always, feel free to join the community at the Telegram Group. Wink

There are lots of good news for this project that's why the price value of it increased. I like the team of Gochain cause they are experienced which makes this project looking solid. Marketing is very good and the community keep growing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
nice project .All the best developer
Greetings community! 👋

GoChain's latest weekly recap is out, check it out!

✅ GoChain was featured in articles on Bitcoinist, Blockchain Reporter and Cryptoblockwire!

GoDDEX is the first decentralized exchange being built on GoChain.

CryptoRancho launches on GoChain MainNet.

GoChain is now available as a swappable asset on Godex!

As always, feel free to join the community at the Telegram Group. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: