Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 9. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Hey there GoChainers!

Another weekend is starting, how will you be spending it?  Smiley

We all know the team has been releasing news at their usual speed-pace, that's why they are helping you out with the Weekly Recap Tweets!

GoChain Weekly Recap:
✅ GoChain welcomed @jjstafford to the team as SVP of marketing! 🤓
✅ GoChain team attended @CryptoBlockCon.
✅ GoChain’s first virtual Hackathon GoBUILD came to an end!
✅@IvanOnTech hosted the GoBUILD finale, congrats to all the winners! 🎉

P.s. For the Hackathon winners, rewards will be sent out on Tuesday 18th December! Make sure to contact the team on Discord in case you've been selected for a prize! 💪🏼
Activity: 259
Heyo GoChainers! Grin

GoChain's CEO Jason Dekker spoke with serial entrepreneur, and media columnist Irina Lindfield at CryptoBlockCon in Las Vegas! 🎥

I love the photo behind the scene, that is very stimulating.
now, it's time to publish full text of the interview. waiting for it.
Hello Futurecapitano!
Thank you very much for your interest and support,
We really appreciate you.
Please stay tuned with us.
Also feel free to join the Telegram community to get updates on this and more first hand.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Heyo GoChainers! Grin

GoChain's CEO Jason Dekker spoke with serial entrepreneur, and media columnist Irina Lindfield at CryptoBlockCon in Las Vegas! 🎥

Hello there GoChainers!

As you're all aware, I'm sure, the team is attending the CryptoBlockConvention in Las Vegas and they wanted to share the discussion in which Jason Dekker took part!

Click on the selfie to be redirected to the video GoChain has tweeted!

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
BitBill 3.3 iOS released, GO supported.
BitBill is a great wallet with a focus on asset security. It supports lots of coins and MultiSig. Have a try and hope you like it.
Activity: 280
GoBUILD, GoChain's first ever virtual Hackathon has officially come to an end. Here is our blog recap of the winners! 🎊

Thank you to all hackers, judges and sponsors, we hope you all learned a lot and come back for future hackathons 😉👍

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings Community! 🙌🏽

While we all wait for the Hackathon finale -- here's a small sneak peek from the GoChain team, who's attending the CryptoBlockCon in Las Vegas today and tomorrow!

CEO Jason Dekker will also be a speaker!

If you are around by any chance, make sure to reach out to the team at Telegram Group and connect!

Also, if you haven't already, subscribe to the Updates Channel so you'll never miss a piece once it's released. Wink
Activity: 140
Winners of the 2018 GoBUILD Hackathon will be announced by Ivan On Tech.
Join the GoChain community on Telegram to Stay up to date on all the latest details!

Hello there, GoChainersss!🚄

For a perfect end to this week, the team decided to announce something more before revealing the Hackathon Winners!

GoChain is LIVE on BitUniverse to over half a Million users on both iOS & Android! 🎉

Check out their portfolio app at BitUniverse!

Greetings GoChainers!

The team at GoChain would like to thank everyone who took part in the GoBUILD Community Voting!

The verdict is below -- check it out!
Make sure you join the Telegram Community for future campaigns, hackathons and all the project's exciting news and developments!

Anyone, can tell us that to support wallet from Gochain token like save an under wallet personal
and Gochain uses case PoS coin or not yet
I'm sorry Saugani, but could you elaborate a bit more on your question? 🤔

I kind of did not understand it and, to properly address you, I'd rather have a clear understanding of what you need. Wink
If you wish to have a more dynamic approach feel free to join the Telegram Community and reach to an admin over there!
OK, I'll go and ask.
sorry because I see there is a potential in GoChain project.

so far, I'll get the benefits of following the development of the project.
OK, I'll take the chance and join the community. thank

Hello Saugani, yes it is good to join the community to be in the loop of all the developmental strides of the team.

Join the telegram community here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
Anyone, can tell us that to support wallet from Gochain token like save an under wallet personal

I kind of did not understand it and, to properly address you, I'd rather have a clear understanding of what you need. Wink
If you wish to have a more dynamic approach feel free to join the Telegram Community and reach to an admin over there!
OK, I'll go and ask.
sorry because I see there is a potential in GoChain project.

so far, I'll get the benefits of following the development of the project.
OK, I'll take the chance and join the community. thank
Greetings GoChainers!

The team at GoChain would like to share an exciting update with you all:

🚀 Jameson Stafford joins GoChain as SVP of Marketing

Jameson Stafford - previously GoChain's advisor - joined the core team as the SVP of Marketing. Jameson will initiate a comprehensive marketing and public relations plan that will include a full rebranding and redevelopment of the GoChain web presence, expanded content creation, media outreach, community engagement, and developing and nurturing interest in deploying GoChain with enterprise innovation & IT groups.

Click the picture below for more details and future plans!

GoChain is also a contestant on the Alternate Proof category for the Dragonchain Interchain Everything Contest!

👉 Make sure to click here and cast your vote!
Greetings GoChainers,

GoChain has been offered attendance at
CryptoBlockCon Dec 11-12th in Las Vegas! CEO Jason Dekker will be speaking along other blockchain experts, investors, advisors, founders, & thought leaders!

Greetings GoChainers!

The GoChain team attended the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara!

Curious for a recap of what the team did around there? 👀

Click on the picture below and have a read! Make sure to also watch the video! Wink

And in case you haven't already:

- Join the Telegram Community
- Follow the Announcements Channel
Hello GoChainers!

GoChain is now listed on DragonEx! A cryptocurrency exchange focused on Asia-Pacific customers with trading volume over 100m USD per day, get the details 👉 here  

I still remember for last month trading GoChain at Bittrex.
I bought GoChain for 600 satoshi but sold it at 800 Satoshi.
Then tomorrow it rises to 1000 sathosi, dammnnn !!!

And I am always grateful for this trade.

Thanks for supporting GoChain! Feel free to come and join the discussion on Telegram. Smiley
Thank you friends for your support and I am very happy to continue to discuss here for the GoChain problem.
I saw in Coinmarketcap that this GoChain has penetrated the number 1 Exchange in the world, Binance.
Then also available at Bittrex, Bilaxy, KuCoin and Upbit.

Are there GoChain plans to launch the GoChain Exchange?

Hello Haynes! You can follow GoChain's announcement channel on Telegram for all the newest info on exchanges!
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I still remember for last month trading GoChain at Bittrex.
I bought GoChain for 600 satoshi but sold it at 800 Satoshi.
Then tomorrow it rises to 1000 sathosi, dammnnn !!!

And I am always grateful for this trade.

Thanks for supporting GoChain! Feel free to come and join the discussion on Telegram. Smiley
Thank you friends for your support and I am very happy to continue to discuss here for the GoChain problem.
I saw in Coinmarketcap that this GoChain has penetrated the number 1 Exchange in the world, Binance.
Then also available at Bittrex, Bilaxy, KuCoin and Upbit.

Are there GoChain plans to launch the GoChain Exchange?

Pages:
Jump to: