Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 10. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Hello there GoChainers! 🚄
I hope your weekend is proceeding smoothly! I know for a fact that it is not the case if you're taking part in the Hackathon  Grin

I don't want you guys to get even more stressed... But the deadline is on Monday 3rd!
The GoChain team can’t wait to see what you’ve built!

Well, maybe you could take a break from your code and watch this video for a minute  Wink

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings community!

GoChain is now available at the Delta Direct!

You can now follow all the GoChain news and updates directly from Delta Portfolio Manager.

Don't know how to do it? Fret not!  Cool
Just click the picture below and check out the instructions directly by Delta's Team. 💪

👉 Make sure you also join the Telegram Group to become a part of GoChain's Community if you haven't already!
Activity: 280
I still remember for last month trading GoChain at Bittrex.
I bought GoChain for 600 satoshi but sold it at 800 Satoshi.
Then tomorrow it rises to 1000 sathosi, dammnnn !!!

And I am always grateful for this trade.

Thanks for supporting GoChain! Feel free to come and join the discussion on Telegram. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I still remember for last month trading GoChain at Bittrex.
I bought GoChain for 600 satoshi but sold it at 800 Satoshi.
Then tomorrow it rises to 1000 sathosi, dammnnn !!!

And I am always grateful for this trade.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello GoChainers, 

GoChain's CEO, Jason Dekker spoke live at Blockchain Expo.

Here's the video in case you missed the live speech.
Activity: 140
GoChain CEO Jason Dekker will be speaking at the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara tomorrow Thursday Nov. 29th at 4:10 PST. Be sure to stop by if you are attending!
Greetings GoChainers!

The GoChain Team is attending the Santa Clara Blockchain Expo Today and Tomorrow!

Feel free to stop by Booth 790 in case you stop by and spare a few minutes to meet and socialize with them. Wink

In case you haven't already, make sure you also join the Telegram Community and join the GO-Family.  Tongue

Here's a sneak peek from Adam Norris -- GoChain's Director of Marketing and Community:

The GoChain team just arrived in Santa Clara for the BlockchainExpo!

Jason Dekker (CEO) will be speaking, the team will also have a booth for those interested in stopping by and connecting with us! 😁✌️

Hey GoChain Community!

GoChain has teamed up with Apereum, offering end-to-end solutions for start-up companies building on $GO! 😃

Full details here!

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Check out our latest AMA with Crypto Rick and our own CEO Jason Dekker and CTO Travis Reeder.

Watch as they discuss GoChain updates and go into detail about TurboWallet! 😏🚀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62upvFzqn7g&feature=youtu.be

yeah, I got more information on the Turbo wallet after spending my time to watch the given video on Youtube channel.
Thank you by giving the video for Gochain community.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi, BitBill wallet will support GO very soon.
Heads up GoChainers and Hackathon participants! 🙌🏽

The GoBUILD Opening Event will take place TODAY at 12pm EST (5pm UTC).
All those who have registered to participate are welcome to join!

Click below for more information and make sure you join the community if you haven't already! Wink

Also, make sure you check out Ivan On Tech's special message for the Hackathon participants!
 Cool
Activity: 392
I tried playing game cryptorancho on Gochain platform, it's interesting but I think it would be cool if it has smartphone version.
Hi, bongbong2014.
You can make your suggestion in their community. Just click here to joinSmiley
Thanks for your support.
Activity: 168
I tried playing game cryptorancho on Gochain platform, it's interesting but I think it would be cool if it has smartphone version.
Hey GoChainers! Check out this tweet from Ivan on Tech:

"Perfect opportunity to start BUIDLing something! I will be judging the hackathon organised by @go_chain, we are giving away $50,000 in prizes. Get together with some friends, use your brain and build something awesome."

Join here to get started! Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
This is your last chance to register for the GoBUILD Hackathon!
Join us for a chance to win over $50,000 in prizes. Opening day is Nov. 26th!! 🤓👍🏻 for more info visit http://GoChain.io/hackathon

https://twitter.com/go_chain/status/1066407475241316352
Hey there everyone!  Smiley

I hope you are enjoying your weekend because on Monday 26th the GoChain Hackathon begins!

This is your last chance to register for the GoBUILD Hackathon!
 Join us for a chance to win over $50,000 in prizes.
Opening day is Nov. 26th!! 🤓👍🏻 for more info visit GoChain.io/hackathon

The team has collected more than 60 participants for now, will you join them?

Teams are being formed in those servers. Join the discussion over there to get yourself started.

On Monday the GoChain team will share the Zoom link for a live pitch of everyone's idea so you'll have the chance to join a team, don't miss out!  ; Cheesy

💻 GoBuild 2018📱
Bring your best skills and build your idea on GoChain!
Participate in our first ever virtual HACKATHON for the opportunity to earn over $50,000 in prizes all thanks to our sponsors!

For more info visit http://gochain.io/hackathon .

very good that you launched this option rewards. many hackers for this amount will be interesting to participate. if im understand correctly there will be not only one prize but several at once?

Hey there Nick808!

I just wanted to make sure you read the announcement so I'm going to put the link for it: HERE

But to answer properly to your question, this image should cover the matter.  Wink

Let me know if there's anything else I could do for you  Cool
Activity: 392
GoChain Fam!

It's Thanksgiving in the US and this year we are thankful for our community! 🙂 Enjoy the holidays if you are celebrating, take the rest of this week to enjoy time with family. The GoChain team is working around the clock and is excited to share more updates soon! 🚀

Happy Thanksgiving!

Join the Telegram community here.
GoChain is 100% ETH compatible!
Lift and shift seamlessly for 100x in performance and transaction speeds.

Did not check out GoChain yet? Click below and don't wait any longer!  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: