Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 41. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
GoChain will provide providing the scalable, inexpensive, energy efficient platform for digital currency and the decentralized applications!

YESSSS, and Gochain is going to do all that Plus, 1000X greener for the environment as there will much less electricity used since there will not be any mining involved.  It's a win all around for everyone ;-)

Please join  GoChain's Telegram Group HERE and keep up to date for the exciting news yet to come!
I like  ethereum-based projects. because in general, ethereum -based projects capture success. lately, neo also has a lot of voice. but the etherum is still strong

Thank you for your support! The main feature of GoChain is the ability for existing DApps to lift and shift from Ethereum to GoChain and enjoy the much better performance without having to spend HOURS re-programming and re-coding.  Whereas if they chose to migrate to a different platform like Neo the developers would have to spend a lot of time, money and resources to do that.  

Please, Join GoChain's Testnet HERE and see the performance for yourself Wink
Activity: 280
Are you a GoChain fan that is currently attending Consensus 2018?

Don't miss the chance to meet with with the team!
Here's a great shot of Adam Norris - GoChain's Director of Marketing and Community, and Jason Dekker - GoChain's CEO at the conference!
Click on the picture to join the Telegram Group and get involved! Wink

The project is developing very well and I feel very satisfied because I have been following this project for a long time. I believe it will succeed in the future because the DEV team has done a great job. Try to implement the plan and the investor will always support you.

Hey Jerry,

Thanks for your continued support and confidence in the team  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
GoChain will provide providing the scalable, inexpensive, energy efficient platform for digital currency and the decentralized applications!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I like  ethereum-based projects. because in general, ethereum -based projects capture success. lately, neo also has a lot of voice. but the etherum is still strong
ONE MORE HOUR LEFT!!

Please help GoChain get back on the #1 spot by Voting Now!

GoChain has made it through to the final four of TheRealMarieBTC's #MAYMADNESS ICO Championship. 🙌🙌

Keep GoChain at number one!! Share with everyone you know!

Cast your vote HERE!
"Three days packed with rich content and informative speakers and more than 8,400 attendees Consensus 2018 in NYC was a prime opportunity for the GoChain team to connect and come together with the blockchain commmunity."

Read GoChain's recap of Consensus 2018 here.

GoChain would like to thank you for your support! Grin
GoChain has made it to the Final Four of @TheRealMarieBTC's #MAYMADNESS ICO competition!

Help us stay at #1 🙌🏻 Share and vote HERE!! #GoChainGo
Activity: 199

The GoChain team had an awesome time at Consensus2018!

We are so excited about all of the people we had the opportunity to connect with.

Be sure to keep an eye out for our recap, coming soon!

Connect with us ----> https://t.me/go_chain

https://i.redd.it/2dcisn6pwiy01.jpg

Activity: 259
Did you know that Etiënne is an extremely successful entrepreneur that specializes in business development, investing, ICOs, portfolio management and public speaking? His many years of coaching experiencing drives his passion for personal and business development. He initially got into crypto in 2013 and in 2016 he jumped into the space full-time.
His biggest accomplishments over the past 20 years are a result of his keen ability to fundamentally value financial assets. This plays a large role in his ability to lend expertise to the GoChain team. We look forward to the business relationships Etiënne can forge with current and existing projects looking to ‘lift and shift’ from Ethereum to GoChain for 100x increased speed and performance!
Read more on the medium article here: https://medium.com/gochain/gochain-advisor-announcement-eti%C3%ABnne-vantkruys-ca19ee7b5633

Also feel free to ask any questions you may have in our telegram community here: https://t.me/go_chain
Activity: 424
         Greetings Community!

Thank you for voting GoChain in the@TheRealMarieBTC #MayMadness:-*

The final stage starts tomorrow, don't forget to vote, your support means alot  Smiley

follow GoChain on twitter HERE
Looks good, good luck, looking for a bounty campaign to join

Thank you for your support usmanov123.

Sorry, GoChain does not have a bounty campaign program, stick around for updates.

Join the discussion on Telegram
Hi GoChain Community!

We are excited to announce that Etiënne vantKruys, EU Business Development at WanChain has joined the team as a Business Advisor🎉

Please take a look at this MEDIUM Article for details!

Activity: 199
Exciting things are happening at Consensus Day 3!

Come say hi to the GoChain team!  Grin

https://t.me/go_chain

https://i.redd.it/ju72x1i399y01.jpg
Who’s Ready for Day 3 at Consensus2018?

Come Meet the GoChain Team and Say Hello! 👋
Stay updated with GoChain on Twitter!

IMPORTANCE NOTICE

GoChain has no official wallets at the moment. There are a few wallets flying around but none has been endorsed by the team and as such you use them at your own risk.

If you have any questions, please ask in our Telegram Community Smiley
Greetings GoChain Community!

Vote for GoChain #MayMadness round two for most promising ICO on @therealmarie on Twitter  Smiley

Join the discussion on Telegram

Don't forget to follow GoChain on Twitter
Activity: 434

Here's a great shot of Adam Norris - GoChain's Director of Marketing and Community, and Jason Dekker - GoChain's CEO at the conference!

The project is developing very well and I feel very satisfied because I have been following this project for a long time. I believe it will succeed in the future because the DEV team has done a great job. Try to implement the plan and the investor will always support you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: