Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 44. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
We just want to give another big thanks to all of our supporters and participants in our Pre-Sale!

You are the reason it was so successful! 🔥🚀#GoChain

https://i.redd.it/at2ava7anhv01.jpg

Activity: 116
Merit: 1
When will be not Pre ICO, but ICO of your tokens?
Do we need to be whitelisted and KYC passed? Smiley
Please clarify.
Activity: 280
Dear Community,

In just under 1 minute our Pre-Sale has SOLD OUT!! 🔥 thank you for all of your support! 🙌🏻

Join our Telegram community to stay updated with the next phase of our project.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
GoChain's Pre sale will be in about 3 hours, YAYYYY! Who else is excited?  It will span from May 2 to May 15th/ till the tokens sell out.

Max contribution is 20 ETH.
Min contribution is 0.5ETH.
Bonus in Presale: 25%

JOIN THE THE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE for more updates. Beware of SCAMMERS !!!!

At least some of the common people were able to buy tokens on your ICO?? I highly doubt that...
since 97.4% of all tokens bought one address:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xdeceac4cbb3e30a40091e7d73d0a16ddf88f1c6d?a=0x3cfc105e1837a5977681473bd132143817c09f72
sold all tokens to one whale!
and you call that an honest and fair sale??
I 3 times tried to buy tokens, but so and not was able((

P.S. shame, because corruption is now in cryptocurrencies..
Activity: 424
GoChain's Pre sale will be in about 3 hours, YAYYYY! Who else is excited?  It will span from May 2 to May 15th/ till the tokens sell out.

Max contribution is 20 ETH.
Min contribution is 0.5ETH.

JOIN THE THE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE for more updates. Beware of SCAMMERS !!!!
Check out this great interview with CEO Jason Dekker and Chief Software Architect Travis Reeder!

With CryptoCrow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpDt7xrZMMo
PRE-SALE UPDATES: PLEASE READ!

As luck would have it, the exact problem GoChain is trying solve tripped us up in our Presale today. Ethereum’s backlog was causing significant transaction delays and stupidly high gas prices. We had a few transactions get stuck during our final test and were unable to launch the sale on time.

https://medium.com/gochain/gochain-pre-sale-update-5b4852ea0b12

Shocked
Activity: 392
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Delay due to Ethereum backlog and high gas prices

- Ethereum has been backlogged all day and is unfortunately affecting our ability to setup and test our smart contract on the mainnet
- Even with high gas prices, we're seeing greater than hour long waits
- There are two options: 1) wait an unknown amount of time to setup and test or 2) push it back a day or two
- We decided to push it back 24 hours in order to have a concrete answer, rather than an unknown time.
-Very sorry for the inconvenience, bad day to do a sale when ETH is overloaded.

New sale time details:

PUBLIC PRESALE : Registration is now CLOSED
Live from May 2nd at 8 AM GMT to May 15th or until sold out.
Minimum Presale Contribution: 0.5 ETH
Maximum Presale Contribution: 20 ETH
Hardcap: 1300 ETH

NO ONE FROM GOCHAIN OR AMAZIX TEAM WILL SEND YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE CONTAINING ANY CONTRIBUTION ADDRESS. NOTE THAT WE DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY ETH ADDRESS AS WELL. PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SCAMMERS WHO IMPERSONATE ADMINS AND SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES WITH FAKE ETH ADDRESS.
IMPORTANT GOCHAIN PRE-SALE ANNOUNCEMENT!

https://medium.com/gochain/gochain-pre-sale-annoucement-fdba6a8fa815

PLEASE READ AND LOG ONTO OUR TELEGRAM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!

Grin
Hey there everybody! Smiley

Check out Crypto Crow's great interview with CEO Jason Dekker and Chief Software Architect Travis Reeder!

Don't forget to follow GoChain on Twitter!
Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/gochain/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News

Hello there,

Thanks a lot for listing GoChain on your website  Smiley
Only 1 day left until our Pre-Sale!! 🔥👍🏻

Don't forget to join our Telegram Community for live support during Presale

Activity: 56
https://medium.com/gochain/how-were-scaling-ethereum-part-2-storage-772223d264af

Chain data that is not needed, being uploaded to cloud service.

In order to reduce the space requirements, they will upload these offchain. Does this imply a form of centralization, as they will upload to the 3 best cloud storage providers, as Amazon S3, etc?

I am guessing they are referring that this data is chiseled and sent across the 50 trusted nodes.

Hi there, thanks for reaching out! I don't think we need to worry about centralization issues due to the upload of data to cloud storage providers, as this is just one of the methods used to deal with the issue of storage while scaling. The reduction in block size and utilization of different storage methods should make a big difference. Thank you for your interest in GoChain! Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
https://medium.com/gochain/how-were-scaling-ethereum-part-2-storage-772223d264af

Chain data that is not needed, being uploaded to cloud service.

In order to reduce the space requirements, they will upload these offchain. Does this imply a form of centralization, as they will upload to the 3 best cloud storage providers, as Amazon S3, etc?

I am guessing they are referring that this data is chiseled and sent across the 50 trusted nodes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I see you raised 1,441 ETH in pre-sale very impressive, heard lots of good things about this project, i'm currently reading your whitepaper seems interesting so far.

Wow, that's considerably more than most ICO's i've seen lately, great job guys! High-speed, energy efficient blockchains I think is going to be the next step, it simply isn't sustainable for the amount of electric that BTC uses for it to me used in mass adoption.  1300 transactions a second is very impressive if they achieve it.

Its not that much, but look how many show interest (9198 registered). I think it would not reach main sale. The team is good and has the blockchain firstly.

Thanks for the kind words and the support! But it won't be possible to sell out before the main sale as each phase has different allocations and caps. Wink

Hop in the Telegram Group and join the discussion if you haven't already! Wink

Also, GoChain's presale starts in 1 day and 14 hours! Register now at their website!
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I see you raised 1,441 ETH in pre-sale very impressive, heard lots of good things about this project, i'm currently reading your whitepaper seems interesting so far.

Wow, that's considerably more than most ICO's i've seen lately, great job guys! High-speed, energy efficient blockchains I think is going to be the next step, it simply isn't sustainable for the amount of electric that BTC uses for it to me used in mass adoption.  1300 transactions a second is very impressive if they achieve it.

Its not that much, but look how many show interest (9198 registered). I think it would not reach main sale. The team is good and has the blockchain firstly.
Activity: 424
Greetings Community,
 GoChain Presale will be live in 1 day and 20 hours:

Price in the presale will be 20,000 GOC per ETH (with 25% Bonus). Price in the main sale will be 16,000 GOC per ETH.

GOC tokens are sold with a fixed rate per eth of 16,000 GOC = 1 ETH
This will be the price during the Public Sale (From 16th to 31st May)

During the PreSale this rate will have a bonus of 25%. (From 1st to 16th May)
Meaning that for the presale, 5 ETH will be 100,000 GOC.

How many pre sale and crowdsale ETH will be collected?
Public Presale: 10,000 ETH, Crowdsale: 12,500 ETH

How much is 1 Token?
You can also do this calculation by dividing 1 eth per the rate in which you are purchasing.

So if you contribute in the public sale it is 1 eth divided by 16,000 GOC = 0.0000625 eth
So for the presale the cost per single token will be 1 GOC = 0.00005 eth

for more information on the token sale, do join us on telegram here:
Telegram link
Activity: 56
Activity: 226
✏️ Hey GoChain Community! ✏️ 

Here's another example of a well-written Steemit Article!
Especially if you are still wondering, "How Could I Possibly Move from Ethereum ?"
  Grin

Feel free to join the Steemit competition too!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: