Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 43. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Nothing new here. Don't understand why people invest in project that promise to build app on a blockchain on an existing blockchain (ETH). If you want currency or smart contract or dapps, just directly use ETH. No need to waste dozens million of USD for a nothing new one.

Hey there, this information is incorrect. GoChain will have its own blockchain. It's testnet is already capable of processing 1,300 transactions per second, 100x more than Ethereum's 13 transactions. GoChain will solve problems with the current infrastructure by utilising the Proof of Reputation consensus algorithm in order to achieve higher rates of decentralisation (10x) and a massive reduction (1,000x) in the usage of power. As our network is compatible with Ethereum, developers will be able to easily 'lift and shift' over to the GoChain network.

Feel free to check out the Whitepaper and get back to me -- you should be able to see the benefits of using GoChain!
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Nothing new here. Don't understand why people invest in project that promise to build app on a blockchain on an existing blockchain (ETH). If you want currency or smart contract or dapps, just directly use ETH. No need to waste dozens million of USD for a nothing new one.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
Activity: 226
 🚄 Hello there GoChain Community! 🚄

AMAZING NEWS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!  👀

The GoChain team will be at Consensus2018 from May 14th-16th in NYC!
This is a great opportunity to network with the team and learn more about GoChain!

Find out more in this Coindesk article! 👏🏼👏🏼
Activity: 56
Check out the official GoChain YouTube channel! We have just uploaded our first video ever! So you should hit the like button and subscribe for more awesome content from us! 😃👊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=YDCFlNQ5AMc
Activity: 252
Could Gochain be the ethereum killer?? hmm... interesting.
This is definitely a project worth to keep our eyes on. I'll definitely follow this project and try my best to keep up to date to the new news. It's such a pity that I missed the public sale! For the time being I guess all I can do is to join the telegram group and wait for it to be listed on an exchange Sad

Hi Wilbert, thank you for the support.  The reason why we think GoChain is an Ethereum killer is that it's more decentralized, greener and much faster than Ethereum.  To find out more information on why and how, feel free to check out the  white paper HERE

As for Exchange, we, unfortunately, cannot comment on that at this time, as you know there are regulatory reasons that refrain us from doing so.  However, the team very much appreciate your support and please, do pop into Telegram to stay updated or just to say hi! :-)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Could Gochain be the ethereum killer?? hmm... interesting.
This is definitely a project worth to keep our eyes on. I'll definitely follow this project and try my best to keep up to date to the new news. It's such a pity that I missed the public sale! For the time being I guess all I can do is to join the telegram group and wait for it to be listed on an exchange Sad
What is GoChain powered by?! One of our community members created this awesome image! Grin

Check it out on GoChain's Twitter!
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
I like  ethereum-based projects. because in general, ethereum -based projects capture success. lately, neo also has a lot of voice. but the etherum is still strong

Absolutely agree with you. Ethereum platform is one of a kind in that it has introduced Smart contracts which could free individuals from the constraints of the legal system and big business. GoChain is planning to make that smart contract even smarter. They are are going to achieve this by giving users the ability to edit, pause or terminate contracts
Merit: 10
I like  ethereum-based projects. because in general, ethereum -based projects capture success. lately, neo also has a lot of voice. but the etherum is still strong
Hey GoChain fans!

Have you checked out Crypto Jake's video about GoChain's lightning fast Presale? You can view it on GoChain's Twitter.

Don't forget to follow us while you're there. Grin
Activity: 226
GoChain's Pre sale will be in about 3 hours, YAYYYY! Who else is excited?  It will span from May 2 to May 15th/ till the tokens sell out.

Max contribution is 20 ETH.
Min contribution is 0.5ETH.
Bonus in Presale: 25%

JOIN THE THE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE for more updates. Beware of SCAMMERS !!!!

At least some of the common people were able to buy tokens on your ICO?? I highly doubt that...
since 97.4% of all tokens bought one address:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xdeceac4cbb3e30a40091e7d73d0a16ddf88f1c6d?a=0x3cfc105e1837a5977681473bd132143817c09f72
sold all tokens to one whale!
and you call that an honest and fair sale??
I 3 times tried to buy tokens, but so and not was able((

P.S. shame, because corruption is now in cryptocurrencies..

I'm really sorry you think that, but if you were informed you'd know that:

- they reserved 50% of the token supply to the sale, and it sold out.
- they used the smart contract only for the Presale
- Private investors and Pre-presale contributors will receive their tokens by the end of the month.
- Nobody can ever hold more than 50%, even if 1 single whale bought the whole entirety of the reserved amount for the ICO. Wink

PLEASE AVOID SPREADING UNNECESSARY FUD.

For any other doubt or information you're after, please reach out to us over Telegram.
AmaZix Moderators will be able to reply to every question you might have, 24hours a day, 7 days a week.
I hope this sheds some light on your fears.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
It’s indeed a promising project. I feel thaht your website's design is so good, but I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project.

Thanks!
GoChain's a promising project indeed, what else could offer 100% ethereum-backwards compatibility while also being faster, greener and more trustworthy!? 🔥

Feel free to hop into the discussion at the Telegram Group!
Exciting news regarding the project are bound to arrive, so, join as fast as you can so you won't miss any! Wink
Activity: 259
DID YOU KNOW, GoChain intends to make smart contracts easier to write and easier to deploy as well as making them safer to prevent massive amount of thefts. GoChain also intends to add standardized rulesets to contracts to define how and when contracts can be modified. GoChain also intends to add additional security features such as whitelists to protect access to contracts to minimize attack risks?? Visit https://gochain.io today to learn more.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/gochain/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Awesome!

4 posts from project team but no answers.

Seems that tvorec28 was right:

GoChain's Pre sale will be in about 3 hours, YAYYYY! Who else is excited?  It will span from May 2 to May 15th/ till the tokens sell out.

At least some of the common people were able to buy tokens on your ICO?? I highly doubt that...
https://etherscan.io/token/0xdeceac4cbb3e30a40091e7d73d0a16ddf88f1c6d?a=0x3cfc105e1837a5977681473bd132143817c09f72

Good luck, guys.

Hi there,

Please, don't spread false information regarding the project. If you need any additional clarification, you're more than welcome to join the Telegram Group Wink

Thanks!
Activity: 116
Awesome!

4 posts from project team but no answers.

Seems that tvorec28 was right:

Good luck, guys.
Activity: 56
If you need a good laugh check out this video by Crypto Jack!

Cheesy

https://youtu.be/bhdEmvB0Js8
Check out the official GoChain YouTube channel!

We have just uploaded our first video ever! So you should smash the like button and subscribe for more awesome content from us! 😃👊

https://bit.ly/2JNcdDy
Pages:
Jump to: