Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green - page 7. (Read 38110 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
GoChain is one of the five coins that is rated to break the top 50 this year!

https://coincodex.com/article/2817/top-5-coins-that-can-break-the-top-50-in-2019/
I wish that your prediction and your expectation for GoChain will become true sooner or later this year.
Best regards
There have been so much positive predictions for crypto this year, hopefully they all come to pass, GoChain will sure take it's place at the top where it belongs. Smiley
Activity: 300
Merit: 12

https://coincodex.com/article/2817/top-5-coins-that-can-break-the-top-50-in-2019/
I wish that your prediction and your expectation for GoChain will become true sooner or later this year.
Best regards
Hello GoChain community!

GoChain team is glad to announce that GO is now supported on BitBill. BitBill iOS for GoChain is now online and Android version is coming next week. To download, go to Bitbill

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings community! Wink

The team at GoChain started the distribution of David Koenig's books for the Governance Giveaway winners already!

Make sure you join the Telegram Group and participate on future events and giveaways, as well as be on top of all things GO! 💪

Thanks a lot for sharing dreamax25! Wink

Please, do feel free to join the GoChain Telegram Group to get to be a part of the community!  Grin
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
2019 is looking like a promising year for GoChain! Check out this article published by
CoinCodex! 🚀
Top 5 Coins that can break the Top 50 in 2019.

The article (in which lots of promising things planned to be finish in the new year) and the latest positive signals of general market strongly suppose the prediction that this year is a better one than 2018.
It might be a bullish year for crypto, digital assests.

I agree with you. The year does look very promising for good crypto projects.
Looking at what GoChain team has achieved last year (can be seen in the recap) and what they are already working on, it's safe to say GO Will be one of the game changers this year.
2019 is looking like a promising year for GoChain! Check out this article published by
CoinCodex! 🚀
Top 5 Coins that can break the Top 50 in 2019.
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
Happy New Year from the GoChain team! 🎉🎆🎊

The GoChain team wants to thank it's awesome community for an amazing year!
There is a lot of excitement for what 2019 holds!

Check out this recap of an amazing 2018 with GoChain.
Happy New Year from the GoChain team! 🎉🎆🎊
Check out the recent development update — Upgradable Smart Contracts, Development Insights, Ethereum Constantinople and more are discussed.
See Details

Activity: 392
Only 1300 tps? I dont think this is fast, while some project promising millions TPS, but after mainnet in fact have only such numbers  Undecided
Hello Magisterr
Everybody can promise, but GoChain team actually delivered and their mainnet is running stable for 7 months now. In addition, team is scaling the network further to reach 13000 TPS in 2019
Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.

But 1300 not much. For example Achain have mainnet long time ago and they have 1500 TPS and have launched ICOs on their blockchain. If you want to compete with other projects nowdays you must increase TPS.

Hey, magisterr. GoChain team is scaling their network further, as Seunexy explained to you. So soon it will enable 13 000 TPS. Thanks for your interest in GoChain.
Activity: 140
Only 1300 tps? I dont think this is fast, while some project promising millions TPS, but after mainnet in fact have only such numbers  Undecided
Hello Magisterr
Everybody can promise, but GoChain team actually delivered and their mainnet is running stable for 7 months now. In addition, team is scaling the network further to reach 13000 TPS in 2019

Good to know this mainnet is live and working smoothly from last few months and the team is still improving the speed to handle large amount of transactions. I hope in next year this will rock and this will get more attention.
Thanks for the support bitcircle, also don't forget to follow GoChain on Twitter and the Announcement channel on Telegram for all the latest news!
Hello Magisterr

But 1300 not much. For example Achain have mainnet long time ago and they have 1500 TPS and have launched ICOs on their blockchain. If you want to compete with other projects nowdays you must increase TPS.

Hi there Magisterr!

While TPS is indeed one of the main points of comparison, GoChain does not have the need to increase their TPS to compete with other projects, and I'll tell you why: Ethereum Backwards Compatibility.

Other architectures might have greater TPS but then, for one to deploy their solutions on their network, it would require specialized coding for that said network. Projects which have already build on Ethereum's codebase can easily switch networks for increased performance, as easily as changing a pointer. This is extremely important, given that a recent GitHub report stated that Go Ethereum is the 5th fastest growing open source project, and that 95% of the crypto ecosystem is reliant on the golang-ethereum codebase - the same which GoChain is built on top of!  Cool

Now, back to TPS - have a look at the project's timeline here:

At Q2 2019 the plans are to push the TPS up tenfold -- to 13,000 TPS. Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Hello Magisterr

Hello Magisterr

Good to know this mainnet is live and working smoothly from last few months and the team is still improving the speed to handle large amount of transactions. I hope in next year this will rock and this will get more attention.
Hello Bitcircle!
Thank you very much for your support, you are really appreciated.
The team is working day and night to make the project a huge success and will stop at nothing to achieve this goal.
Do stay with GoChain and enjoy the awesome ride.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Hello Magisterr

Hello Magisterr
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Only 1300 tps? I dont think this is fast, while some project promising millions TPS, but after mainnet in fact have only such numbers  Undecided
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Our wonderful friends at CoinAll.com are making it rain coins for Christmas!

https://i.imgur.com/ipsmkIz.jpg

Join CoinAll's Telegram Group to get up free holidays prizes, including $GO!
 https://www.coinall.com/activity/coinAllChristmas

Yeah yeah yeah. Give away more free coins so the price gets dumped even more..... Good strategy NOT
Hello, Sald. You are seeing only one side of the coin. It doesn't necessarily mean that all people who get free tokens will dump theirs. And also, with more users trading, the volume will also go up. Smiley
Well okay. My apologies. You are right. But may l ask you a question please? Those coins/tokens that are also ETH based, can any of them do 1300 tps like GoChain does? Otherwise why would a project move or switch from ETH to GoChain? If say a project X can achieve same amount of transactions or even more by just modifying/forking the ETH blockchain themselves why would they switch? Thank you for your answers and have a Merry Christmas;)
Until now, nobody has a stable mainnet that can support more than 1300 TPS. But even it does show up, it is not only about the speed. GoChain network is also cheaper and more decentralized. In addition, feature for the modifying smart contracts, and making it even smarter, will be released soon, while in Q2 2019 is planned to achieve 13000TPS. So please stay tuned, Sald.

And of course, Merry Christmas to you too and to all your family and friends. Smiley
Thanks. Are you just talking about ETH based platforms, because XRP and EOS are capable of more than 1300tx per second. Btw what's up with your decentralised exchange GoDDEX? It's roadmap hasn't been updated since October 2018.
Hello there Sald. Wink

Yes, there's no point considering platforms which aren't ETH-based, given that GoChain also boosts a 100% backwards compatibility and migrating Ethereum solutions to any other platform would require a complete rework, so, there's a huge tradeoff on speed vs. increased development time.

As for GoDDEX, it's not a GoChain Team project so your best bet would be to reach out directly to them at their contact channels.

Thanks a lot for your interest and great holidays!
Many thanks for your answers. Great holidays!
Our wonderful friends at CoinAll.com are making it rain coins for Christmas!

Join CoinAll's Telegram Group to get up free holidays prizes, including $GO!
 https://www.coinall.com/activity/coinAllChristmas

Yeah yeah yeah. Give away more free coins so the price gets dumped even more..... Good strategy NOT
Hello, Sald. You are seeing only one side of the coin. It doesn't necessarily mean that all people who get free tokens will dump theirs. And also, with more users trading, the volume will also go up. Smiley
Well okay. My apologies. You are right. But may l ask you a question please? Those coins/tokens that are also ETH based, can any of them do 1300 tps like GoChain does? Otherwise why would a project move or switch from ETH to GoChain? If say a project X can achieve same amount of transactions or even more by just modifying/forking the ETH blockchain themselves why would they switch? Thank you for your answers and have a Merry Christmas;)
Until now, nobody has a stable mainnet that can support more than 1300 TPS. But even it does show up, it is not only about the speed. GoChain network is also cheaper and more decentralized. In addition, feature for the modifying smart contracts, and making it even smarter, will be released soon, while in Q2 2019 is planned to achieve 13000TPS. So please stay tuned, Sald.

And of course, Merry Christmas to you too and to all your family and friends. Smiley
Thanks. Are you just talking about ETH based platforms, because XRP and EOS are capable of more than 1300tx per second. Btw what's up with your decentralised exchange GoDDEX? It's roadmap hasn't been updated since October 2018.
Hello there Sald. Wink

Yes, there's no point considering platforms which aren't ETH-based, given that GoChain also boosts a 100% backwards compatibility and migrating Ethereum solutions to any other platform would require a complete rework, so, there's a huge tradeoff on speed vs. increased development time.

As for GoDDEX, it's not a GoChain Team project so your best bet would be to reach out directly to them at their contact channels.

Thanks a lot for your interest and great holidays!
Pages:
Jump to: