Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 11. (Read 70050 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Can GoHelpFund  be use for other charity projects?  I think it would improve monetization.
Anyone can arrange fundraising on the platform. Why would they need other projects?
To improve promotion efficiency. I’m afraid some small local projects might get lost among others.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Can GoHelpFund  be use for other charity projects?  I think it would improve monetization.
Anyone can arrange fundraising on the platform. Why would they need other projects?

I don't think he was referring to the fundraising process itself because these guys will be doing very well. Not sure what he was trying to point to.
Activity: 336
Activity: 224
This seems like a very well thought out project. I like seeing what you have planned out ahead it's informative!

I have a doubt, I do wonder can you explain why this needs it's own token and you couldn't for example use ethereum or some already existing token/coin to do what you desire?

What is special about the holycoin and why as an investor should I purchase it?

Activity: 266
Are you planning to attract big charity donors?  I think Bill Gates wouldnt say no))
Activity: 280
Good day. Why are you planning to transfer to your own blockchain? The use of well known solution is going to increase the trust.
Activity: 350
Hello. Can I pay for token in DASH?
Yes, you can. There is a wide range of currencies accepted.
Activity: 196
Hello. Can I pay for token in DASH?
Activity: 392
Greetings. When does sale start?
Less than 2 days. Hurry up and register
Activity: 210
Greetings. When does sale start?
Activity: 251
https://blog.gohelpfund.com
Regarding the A.I. and M.L., we will be releasing further technical details, but for now to give you an overview:

- Machine Learning RTD (Real-time-detection) will be used to automatically detect and prevent certain events in our platform, such as fraud

- Artificial Intelligence RTEP (Real-time-event-processing) will be used on top of the real-time event processing engine that will prompt high-priority events to be brought on the top of the page, such as environmental catastrophes
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do you plan to switch to your own blockchain? Donations are small sometimes and Etherium is not suitable for microtransactions.
Activity: 322
Hello. When will your tokens appear on exchangers? Are you already negotiating with popular exchanges?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How about to create an automated conversion service? For example, the donation is made in euros and someone will receive it in rupees.
Activity: 308
Will HELP be the only currency in the turnover of your platform? I think that fiat should be added to it.
Activity: 238
Hello. Was the soft-cap reached during the pre-sale?

Unfortunately not. But they managed to collect 125 thousand dollars, which demonstrates interest in this platform.
Hello. Was the soft-cap reached during the pre-sale?
When you switch to your blockchain, will you save the current version of smart contracts or will you develop your own one?
Hello. Will I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to make a donation? I prefer to keep anonymity on the Internet.
Pages:
Jump to: