Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 12. (Read 70050 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Your platform will be based on both a centralized platform and a blockchain solution. Wouldn't that be a problem?
On the contrary, this is what distinguishes GoHelpFund from other platforms, that are dedicated to charity. In addition, the project has no analogues.
Fine. And does this symbiosis somehow affect the list of areas in which donations can be made?
As far as I understand, it makes it as wide as possible. Cryptocurrencies will help to deliver the needed funds to any place in the world.

Well, what about fees? I understand that the platform need to pay bills, pay for servers, but I’ afraid that too high fee may deter some users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Your platform will be based on both a centralized platform and a blockchain solution. Wouldn't that be a problem?
On the contrary, this is what distinguishes GoHelpFund from other platforms, that are dedicated to charity. In addition, the project has no analogues.
Fine. And does this symbiosis somehow affect the list of areas in which donations can be made?
As far as I understand, it makes it as wide as possible. Cryptocurrencies will help to deliver the needed funds to any place in the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What hard-cap does this ICO have?
5 million dollars. I believe that it will not be a problem to collect it.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. What hard-cap does this ICO have?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
GoHelpFund ICO offers a large range of cryptocurrencies. Will it remain the same after the launch of the platform?
Activity: 280
When will you team expand? Judging by the WP, there’re less than 5 members in it and i’m a bit confused by this fact.
Activity: 238
Hi. According to your WP, you are keep adding new options. But how will the GoHelpFund team will understand which ones of them are priority?
Activity: 350
Hey there. Where will you servers be situated physically? That’s what their cost and the qualifications of the staff maintaining them depend on.
Activity: 112
Are u planning to develop SDK with the help of which it’ll be to create the services basing on your platform?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Will a 15% bonus remain the same during the course of the sale?
No, it’s valid only for several first days, so dont miss your chance.
Activity: 224
No, it’s valid only for several first days, so dont miss your chance.
Activity: 280
Activity: 294
Hello. What’s the nominal price of the token on the ICO?
It’s 0.0002 ETH without bonuses.
Activity: 308
Hello. What’s the nominal price of the token on the ICO?
Activity: 196
15% of the budget are allocated to the development of the infrastructure. Dont u think that this amount is slightly overstated?
No way! Taking into account the fact that this platform will work globally, i’d eve advise the team to increase this item of expenses a little.
But this is just a charity platform. Does it really need any powerful servers or recent developments in the area of protection?
Yes, of course. Sometimes the time for collection funds is counted in hours and the speed of transfer of information can have crucial role.
It seems to me that it would be better to allocate more money to the promotion of the platform – as many people as possible should learn about it.
You mean that the promotion is more important than the quality – this is quite a doubtful point of view. No one wants to use raw product.
Okay, what action plan does the team have for an event if the prices for servers suddenly increase dramatically?
Activity: 350
15% of the budget are allocated to the development of the infrastructure. Dont u think that this amount is slightly overstated?
No way! Taking into account the fact that this platform will work globally, i’d eve advise the team to increase this item of expenses a little.
But this is just a charity platform. Does it really need any powerful servers or recent developments in the area of protection?
Yes, of course. Sometimes the time for collection funds is counted in hours and the speed of transfer of information can have crucial role.
It seems to me that it would be better to allocate more money to the promotion of the platform – as many people as possible should learn about it.
You mean that the promotion is more important than the quality – this is quite a doubtful point of view. No one wants to use raw product.
Pages:
Jump to: