Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 15. (Read 70050 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How long will the main stage of the ICO last?
If i’ve calculated it correctly, it’ll last 28 days exactly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. How long will the main stage of the ICO last?
Activity: 378
I’ve learned that you’re gonna implement Real Time Event Processing this summer. Why is this so important and what is it necessary for?
It’s necessary in order to let everyone who makes donations to be able to see what their funds are spent on and how they help.
But there’s already such an opportunity on other platforms, right?
First, GoHelpFund will use blockcain, so there’re no ready made solutions that can be bought and implemented. Secondly, not all the platform act like this.
Does it turn out that the child to which i’ll transfer the money for treatment will receive them once i’ve made transaction? In such situations delays are very dangerous.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I’ve learned that you’re gonna implement Real Time Event Processing this summer. Why is this so important and what is it necessary for?
It’s necessary in order to let everyone who makes donations to be able to see what their funds are spent on and how they help.
First, GoHelpFund will use blockcain, so there’re no ready made solutions that can be bought and implemented. Secondly, not all the platform act like this.
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
How many languages will your platform support? It’s important to have not only popular languages, but also local ones. The support may be needed anywhere.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Quite often the scammers collect funds for treatment of nonexistent children taking advantage of the fact that few people check the reliability of the info. How are u going to solve this problem? 
Activity: 266
I’m wondering whether yr app for smartphones will be compatible with the old version of iOS. I have iPhone4.
Activity: 280
Hi. Do u plan to launch the app based on java? Anyway, not every citizen of the developing countries have modern smart phone, right?
Activity: 406
Will it be possible to use your Android app on smart phones only? I have a tablet and prefer the old phone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Good afternoon. Quite serious project, has seemed to me! What is the time remained prior to the beginning of ICO?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. You plan the web sockets integration at May of  the current year. What advantages will it give to the platform?
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Why do you say your platform is the first to exist in the area of humanitarian fundraising? Isn't there also Giftcoin that is soon about to go live? Did you already fund any projects?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of the ICO sales?
One more week, but i’d advise you to sign up in advance.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of the ICO sales?
Activity: 280
Hey there. What number of tokens was put on sale?
25 million, it’s a half of the tokens issued.
Activity: 308
Hey there. What number of tokens was put on sale?
Activity: 196
Hello. According to your WP, you’re gonna keep adding new options. But how will the GoHelpFund team will understand which ones of them are priority?
The team’s constantly reading the users’ reviews and make decisions basing on them.
But the users can also offer some crazy kind of stuff. Are u sure u really should rake their advices into account?

Remember, the final decision is made by the representatives of the platform. Interaction with the community doesnt mean that all the users’ requirements should be met.
Is it possible that the offer made by one person and isnt supported by the community at all wont have any chances to be realized.
Pages:
Jump to: