Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Going to Bitcoin Conference 2013 San Jose, CA (Rollcall & Hotel Choice) - page 4. (Read 5683 times)

kjj
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I will be there, and I will be on the alt-coin panel as well very excited! Flying inform Europe. :-)

Edit: not staying at one of the hotels. I am paranoid about all that bitcoin centralized in one place. Especially those hotel networks.

I hope people are not bringing tons of Bitcoins with them.  That seems risky.   Good old cash for me Smiley

Heh.  I intend to treat the whole trip like a visit to Defcon.  Dumb phone, no computer.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
I will be there, and I will be on the alt-coin panel as well very excited! Flying inform Europe. :-)

Edit: not staying at one of the hotels. I am paranoid about all that bitcoin centralized in one place. Especially those hotel networks.

I hope people are not bringing tons of Bitcoins with them.  That seems risky.   Good old cash for me Smiley
legendary
I'll be there.  Staying at the Marriott.

I'm flying in to LAX earlier in the week, going to visit some family and then drive up.  Can't say exactly when I'll get there.

I'll be at the Hilton.
legendary
link not working?
Really you can't fix it? If you can't even fix that link, i am afraid bitcoin is not for you  Undecided

Its fixed, I put this up last night before bed.  Please refrain from the snide comments.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
link not working?
Really you can't fix it? If you can't even fix that link, i am afraid bitcoin is not for you  Undecided

SRLY, I'm supposed to fix someone else's post  Huh

Of course, I can access the info and plan on attending.

Hitting ignore button.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
link not working?
Really you can't fix it? If you can't even fix that link, i am afraid bitcoin is not for you  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

kjj
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I'll be there.  Staying at the Marriott.

I'm flying in to LAX earlier in the week, going to visit some family and then drive up.  Can't say exactly when I'll get there.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
www.bitex.co.uk - A new begining in cryptotech
Would love to go, but California is so far away Sad
legendary
Bitcoin Community,

Lets start a roll call for everyone who will be in San Jose for the Bitcoin "Future of Payments" conference May 17th-19th, 2013 in San Jose, CA.  Please post if you are going and what hotel (Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott or Other) you will be staying in.

I am booked and will be coming in on Friday.  The bars will be raided and I would love to meetup, drinks, meals and fun during the conference.

/ROLL CALL
Pages:
Jump to: