Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] "GOX" BTC <=> "Real" BTC exchange at bitcoinbuilder.com! - page 4. (Read 10224 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Really... What's going on here Josh!  Your lawyers are misleading you.  Even at conservative CoinBase as a fully certified BtC <> Fiat buyer/seller up to 50 BtC/day: NO PHOTO ID, last 4 digits of SSN#, random identifying questions from a database!  That's ALL.  And that's FULLY FINCEN compliant dealing with US dollars!  Josh, man; I'd love to use your service. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Required identity is misinterpretation of FINCEN rules.  No fiat is involved whatsoever.  What's going on here?

That's what I'm wondering, too.
Activity: 6
Required identity is misinterpretation of FINCEN rules.  No fiat is involved whatsoever.  What's going on here?
Activity: 45
Well, he has provided his real name and contact info. And he's a millionaire.
Sue him if he screws you.
Is there any particular reason we should be trusting this person with our personal info and BTC in order to use this service?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Gox BTC currently is worth 20% of non-gox btc yet people are buying at 50% on this site. I don't get it. Lots of risk buying Gox BTC at this point imo for only a 50% discount.

Yes,  that is indeed interesting. 
Activity: 402
this "exchange" lost all credibility seeing it is hosted @dreamhost
Couldn't be worse choice.

The guy who runs this was the co-founder of Dreamhost, so it makes sense he'd host it at his own business.

Yes, that would make a lot of sense.
Merit: 283
Gox BTC currently is worth 20% of non-gox btc yet people are buying at 50% on this site. I don't get it. Lots of risk buying Gox BTC at this point imo for only a 50% discount.
Activity: 434
Couldn't be worse choice.

The guy who runs this was the co-founder of Dreamhost, so it makes sense he'd host it at his own business.
Activity: 402
Couldn't be worse choice. While it might workout just fine, to begin with big money on a shared server, with a budget "unlimited" provider ...
Cheapest dedis cost under 10€ a month - couldn't afford one?

Wonder do they still provide SSH access as well to all webhosting customers .... Just saying there is a ton of attack vectors which shouldn't exist with something involving money ...
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Well, not that realistic, but I ended up paying 0.51 which is fine with me. Bitcoin arrived on my Mt Gox account nicely so everything went well Smiley
When did you manage to get that rate? I've only been looking at the site for a couple of days, but it looks like I missed my shot. 0.62+ now.

Well.. Just placed the order, looked again a few hours later and it was hit. When I placed the order, the current rate was 0.72, so I didn't have much confidence it would get hit.
Activity: 10
What "API" are you using that the deposits with 21 confirmations, such as mine currently, are not showing up?  Can this be changed to something better?
Activity: 434
Well, not that realistic, but I ended up paying 0.51 which is fine with me. Bitcoin arrived on my Mt Gox account nicely so everything went well Smiley
When did you manage to get that rate? I've only been looking at the site for a couple of days, but it looks like I missed my shot. 0.62+ now.

My history graph might help you out.

http://us-east.royalminingco.com/builder/

Use Chrome.
Activity: 50
Activity: 50
Alright, I finally got my deposited XBT on the site. Now let's hope the gox guys become a bit more realistic with their prices.
0.6 ratio seems quite realistic...
Activity: 362
Merit: 261
Is trading open on bitcoinbuilder?  Last trade was at 12:56?  Not sure about the time zone for that timestamp?
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
I decided to go with my verification (after I verified the Josh is trustworthy) and sand my photo od ID, and now i am good to go Smiley
5min job
Alright, I finally got my deposited XBT on the site. Now let's hope the gox guys become a bit more realistic with their prices.
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
Well I don`t think Josh as a scammer anymore, but I knew nothing of the site and of him, my first thought was site is hacked or owner is a thief and I was really scared

I got my BTC which i had before trade so its fine, I know I made mistake before depositing to find more about the owner and site.. but for me at that time looked as I just lost something I earn a 5+ year where I am

I never expected that for BTC->BTC trade on unknown site some could ask you ID documents, if I know he is to be trusted I would have no problem to sand him my
Pages:
Jump to: