Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON! - page 31. (Read 147507 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what is the difference? cryptsy vs mintpal?
better one?

Well Cryptsy is by far the largest exchange for altcoins out there. But recently Mintpal has been a good exchange for new coins. Cryptsy has pumps almost every day, you can see A LOT of BTC in there. It's hard to tell both are good since Mintpal is fast and seems like a secure exchange.

Either way we are going to see a great increase of price on GOX in the next few days.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Spain coin is dead

Dev it's time for MtGoxcoin!

shhh! not yet! need to mine more while diff is crazy low.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Spain coin is dead

Dev it's time for MtGoxcoin!

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
what is the difference? cryptsy vs mintpal?
better one?
Activity: 70
We are looking for next Exchange.

As per feedback from the community we will only be on 1 more exchange.

You Decide! After the poll results we are going to refocus our strategy on this. And take this coin to a higher place that it deserves! So all people that are holding, investing and mining get the best profit they can have.

So we need your vote: Mintpal vs Cryptsy!

VOTE HERE:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-gox-help-us-choose-next-exchange-for-mtgox-coin-mintpal-or-cryptsy-520085
dev what is your next plan for this coin?  
All pools have been paid their bounty. Thanks for supporting the coin, we invite more miners to increase the hashrate of the coin!

If you can do Block Explorer please help us with this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5750517
Activity: 55
where is the sell wall?

There's really not one, there's just someone trying to manipulate the market by placing really low price sell orders for only 1 or 2 GOX in the hope someone will undercut them, then they buy this low price coin up and sell it later for profit. Sadly enough this strategy does work most of the time because people are idiots when it comes to selling coins
We are entering CoinMarketCap and are looking for a new Block Explorer.

CoinMarketCap asks this for the block explorer to have:

Please provide a URL that shows the total number of coins in real time. Required. For example, Feathercoin's total number of coins can be found at: http://ftc.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/feathercoin/q/totalbc

As soon as we have the new block explorer we will submit the formal request for CoinMarketCap. This will increase the visibility of the coin a lot!
The current daemon could easily be modified to include the coinsupply just saying.
If I had more time I would gladly do it, best thing would be for you to get your dev to add it to the daemon.

Blockchain Code should calculate it, there are many explorer that can do this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Please provide a URL that shows the total number of coins in real time. Required. For example, Feathercoin's total number of coins can be found at: http://ftc.cryptocoinexplorer.com/chain/feathercoin/q/totalbc

As soon as we have the new block explorer we will submit the formal request for CoinMarketCap. This will increase the visibility of the coin a lot!
The current daemon could easily be modified to include the coinsupply just saying.
If I had more time I would gladly do it, best thing would be for you to get your dev to add it to the daemon.

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
aph is premined even more i think
this coin will have it's turn.  right now, spain most focused coin

SPA is 50% premined coin! Insane. And people are paying a lot for that. I really hope GOX get's it's turn in this week. If it does it will so profitable for all miners. What do you think it needs to happen for that?
Activity: 75
do they share free spain coins too?
this coin will have it's turn.  right now, spain most focused coin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Seems nobody care about this coin

The hype is Spain coin actually

Activity: 3
***  R E W A R D S   -   5 0 0 0    G O X  ***

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

http://i.imgur.com/iStC3Yj.jpg

OK, so I’ve removed my previous prize offering post in response to sound feedback from qumatru & saykor.  Here is the revised reward scheme:

I have 5000 GOX to give away and I want to give it to those who help the coin most:

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

I will reward any MINER 25% of their days takings, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they can submit proof of such here on this thread.  That’s an ask I know, but maybe someone could help to devise a method by which this can easily be done.

I will reward any TRADER 25% of their GOX SELL OR BUY, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they trade above [a value to be decided by majority on this thread].  Reward will be paid in GOX and proof must be submitted here.

I will reward any PROMOTER 150 GOX if they promote the coin to a standard voted worthy by 3 respected participants of this thread.  Again, proof must be submitted here.

I’m humble in my approach and will always listen to sound feedback.  To this end I’m more than happy to amend this model should the community see fit.

For miners, wow about sending a screenshot of our transaction page for the last 24 hours?
Activity: 156
What are the coming plans for marketing and promoting this coin?
This coin definitely need some more attention.
- I translated and added the dutch thread a couple op posts ago.
btw my condolences for your loss/ congratulations with the newborn!
Can we get at Poloniex.com This will do this coin some good

Or Mintpal? Mintpal has been having some good pumps recently.
Pages:
Jump to: