Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON! - page 26. (Read 147507 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
did we ever get on coinmarketcap?

As soon as we get a new Block Explorer with current max coins support we are in.

We Need a New Block Explorer with Current Max Money Support. Anyone that can do this and help the community is welcome. This is needed so we can enter Coin Market Cap and will benefit all the miners, investors and the community.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Does it exist a scrypt asic to mine gox in USB format ? quite cheap but efficient at this low difficulty ?

There are Grid Seed Miners google them they only use 8 W for 400 mh/s. I wish I had like 1000 of those right now to be able to mine with 1 GH/s.

I will keep mining GOX with all I got, this coin is passing a low profile phase but when people will notice it will ramp up in diff, it has gone to diff 16 before! And then 40000 satoshi price!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
did we ever get on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 60
Does it exist a scrypt asic to mine gox in USB format ? quite cheap but efficient at this low difficulty ?
We need more hard working Miners!
More awesome pools with big hashpower!

Let's go to 1 Gh/s and beyond!

POOLS LIST UPDATED! (Remember to spread the hash!)

Mine Big Updated! 0.8.6.3
MineCryptoCoins Updated! 0.8.6.3
SumPool Updated! 0.8.6.3

Keep Pushing miners! Let's work together and go to 1Gh/s before midnight!
another stupid question... sorry.
I bought a long time ago an "ASICMINER Block Erupter 336MH/s - USB Bitcoin Miner".
Can I mine some GOX with this ? Huh

don't think so.  that should be a sha256 miner.  you would need a scrypt asic to mine gox.
We need more hard working Miners!
More awesome pools with big hashpower!

Let's go to 1 Gh/s and beyond!

SumPool Updated! 0.8.6.3

another stupid question... sorry.
I bought a long time ago an "ASICMINER Block Erupter 336MH/s - USB Bitcoin Miner".
Can I mine some GOX with this ? Huh

SumPool Updated! 0.8.6.3

We are Looking for New Pools. Good pool owners that are responsible and can bring good hashpower to the network. We aim want to get to 1Gh/s soon, we had 16 diff in the past few days we can bring that back again! We need all the hash power now!

hardcoreminers.com is not working properly.  remove it from that list.

Edited the list. What do you mean buy not working properly? could you be more specific?

We paid GOOD bounty to more than 10 pools, and most pools just pay us back by deleting the pool as soon they got the bounty. Now we are looking for responisble pool owners and new pools that can bring that 1Gh/s back and even more! Spread the word guys!
maybe i'll look stupid, but what do you mean by "before the fork!" Huh
 Undecided

fork hits at block 1600.  currently it is at block 15130.  fork means that blocks after 1600 will be harder to mine.  so, only about 24 hours left of easier mining before it becomes more difficult.  this will also result in an increase of value of the coin.

I suppose you mean block 16000. And yes it's so close now!

Hardcoreminers Updated! 0.8.6.3
SumPool Updated! 0.8.6.3

We are Looking for New Pools. Good pool owners that are responsible and can bring good hashpower to the network. We aim want to get to 1Gh/s soon, we had 16 diff in the past few days we can bring that back again! We need all the hash power now!

hardcoreminers.com is not working properly.  remove it from that list.

SumPool Updated! 0.8.6.3

thank's battbot.
So this means an increase of complexity of GOX.

BTW, I kept on buying GOX !
It will go to 0.0001000 very soon !

Go Go Go GOX... Grin
 Undecided

fork hits at block 1600.  currently it is at block 15130.  fork means that blocks after 1600 will be harder to mine.  so, only about 24 hours left of easier mining before it becomes more difficult.  this will also result in an increase of value of the coin.
 Undecided
Less than 1000 blocks before the fork!

Can't wait! People that are holding/mining should start buying some GOX too, pump some price with BTC. This will increase the price and after fork we are going to the mooon! I miss the AUR and SPA trains, I will not miss THIS ONE!
Always problems with the pools.... Next time i stop to mine mtgoxcoin.....

mine on gox.minebig.com

there have never been any problems there...
Activity: 26
Always problems with the pools.... Next time i stop to mine mtgoxcoin.....
Activity: 26
price is rising on cryptorush...
Pages:
Jump to: