Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON! - page 27. (Read 147507 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Less than 1000 blocks before the fork!
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
well this coin is just ridiculous xD
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
CONGRATULATIONS

CeilingCelery is the WINNER of today's mining competition  Cheesy

750 GOX has been sent to you.

Please confirm your winnings to the group once they're with you.  On behalf of the community, Thanks for mining GOX.
Just got home and can happily confirm that I have received the gox Cheesy
Am I allowed to enter again tomorrow? Tongue
I feel sorta bad that nobody else has entered

well congratulations Cheesy you couldn't have lost that one. enter again and win again Cheesy
+1
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
CONGRATULATIONS

Please confirm your winnings to the group once they're with you.  On behalf of the community, Thanks for mining GOX.

well congratulations Cheesy you couldn't have lost that one. enter again and win again Cheesy
Activity: 55
CONGRATULATIONS

CONGRATULATIONS

Awesome thanks! Cheesy Will confirm when I get home and can access my wallet
CONGRATULATIONS

Oh snap, we just got someone with 50 mh/s on the network.  He knows this coin is about to take off.  Better get in quick while the diff is low and before the fork people.  Gox is about to take off...
I have 4.2mh/s on it.  gox to the moon!
I've got a sale order on for 35000 satoshi if anyone wants to buy it?  Grin

stop joking, you will need to wait only to 1GHS+ your price
we had it allready!

people have no idea what is mining cost of any coin.
after fork your mining cost will be 6000 satoshis that will equal as price miners will prefer.
we are talking now 6000 satoshis at current hashrate.
if we get more hash we can get way up!

people got too easy coins, they have no idea what is the value of their coins
about free dumpers, some one posted here:
"like Seinfeld said... it is morally wrong to allow morons to keep their money..."

GET YOUR EASY COINS WHILE YOU STILL CAN - 24H LEFT FOR EASY MINING!

Yea I know, I just like to keep things light hearted. Hopefully we can draw in some more miners soon
mtg
Activity: 33
I've got a sale order on for 35000 satoshi if anyone wants to buy it?  Grin

stop joking, you will need to wait only to 1GHS+ your price
we had it allready!

people have no idea what is mining cost of any coin.
after fork your mining cost will be 6000 satoshis that will equal as price miners will prefer.
we are talking now 6000 satoshis at current hashrate.
if we get more hash we can get way up!

people got too easy coins, they have no idea what is the value of their coins
about free dumpers, some one posted here:
"like Seinfeld said... it is morally wrong to allow morons to keep their money..."

GET YOUR EASY COINS WHILE YOU STILL CAN - 24H LEFT FOR EASY MINING!
I've got a sale order on for 35000 satoshi if anyone wants to buy it?  Grin
mtg
MINERS!

Stop acting stupid selling too low.
We prefer price of 4000 satoshis at this diff 2.
Compared to other coins we can use this formula to calulate price of mtgoxcoin:
Current mining difficulty x 2000=GOX price

We had allready allmost diff 20!
If you had just keep on mining:
PRICE OF MTGOXCOIN WOULD BE NOW AT 40000 SATOSHIS

We need that diff back!

1.5mhs coming!

Keep it coming!

Mtgoxcoin will be 3 times more rare to mine after fork..

DONT PLACE ANY SELL ORDERS UNDER 6000 SATOSHIS
***  R E W A R D S   -   5 0 0 0    G O X  ***

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

OK, so I’ve removed my previous prize offering post in response to sound feedback from qumatru & saykor.  Here is the revised reward scheme:

I have 5000 GOX to give away and I want to give it to those who help the coin most:

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

I will reward any MINER 25% of their days takings, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they can submit proof of such here on this thread.  That’s an ask I know, but maybe someone could help to devise a method by which this can easily be done.

I will reward any TRADER 25% of their GOX SELL OR BUY, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they trade above [a value to be decided by majority on this thread].  Reward will be paid in GOX and proof must be submitted here.

I will reward any PROMOTER 150 GOX if they promote the coin to a standard voted worthy by 3 respected participants of this thread.  Again, proof must be submitted here.

I’m humble in my approach and will always listen to sound feedback.  To this end I’m more than happy to amend this model should the community see fit.

Please read you PM. I send you pictures to prove you for my mining and trading activity.

Thank you

Hi There, sorry for the delay, been little snowed under.  The rewards scheme has been developed from the one you reference in your message to focus purely on miners.  Of course this still entitles you to a reward - mining is a significant aspect of your contribution - however I just wanted to be clear.

So, onto the reward...  Given you're the only miner to step forward and are clearly keen to support GOX I think it's fair to reward you with 750 GOX.

Please provide you GOX address by quoting this post.  Also, please confirm receipt on this thread to prove to the cypto community that we're genuine and serious.

Hope you're happy  Smiley

Just sent in my entry to you too, I thought the winner would be announced at 11pm AST?

Hey, received your message and regarding the current competition purely for miners you are the first and only entry (so nicely lined up for a cool 750GOX).  saykor submitted based on a previous, but now discontinued reward scheme.  I offered the GOX based for the reasons in my reply, I hope you think this is fair.  You however are properly in the running for the current competition - we'll find out the results by 11pm AST - GOOD LUCK  Smiley

Yea sounds fair to me Smiley May the best miner win   Wink

edit: I think we should stop quoting this post as it's taking up a lot of space haha
***  R E W A R D S   -   5 0 0 0    G O X  ***

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

OK, so I’ve removed my previous prize offering post in response to sound feedback from qumatru & saykor.  Here is the revised reward scheme:

I have 5000 GOX to give away and I want to give it to those who help the coin most:

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

I will reward any MINER 25% of their days takings, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they can submit proof of such here on this thread.  That’s an ask I know, but maybe someone could help to devise a method by which this can easily be done.

I will reward any TRADER 25% of their GOX SELL OR BUY, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they trade above [a value to be decided by majority on this thread].  Reward will be paid in GOX and proof must be submitted here.

I will reward any PROMOTER 150 GOX if they promote the coin to a standard voted worthy by 3 respected participants of this thread.  Again, proof must be submitted here.

I’m humble in my approach and will always listen to sound feedback.  To this end I’m more than happy to amend this model should the community see fit.

Please read you PM. I send you pictures to prove you for my mining and trading activity.

Thank you

Hi There, sorry for the delay, been little snowed under.  The rewards scheme has been developed from the one you reference in your message to focus purely on miners.  Of course this still entitles you to a reward - mining is a significant aspect of your contribution - however I just wanted to be clear.

So, onto the reward...  Given you're the only miner to step forward and are clearly keen to support GOX I think it's fair to reward you with 750 GOX.

Please provide you GOX address by quoting this post.  Also, please confirm receipt on this thread to prove to the cypto community that we're genuine and serious.

Hope you're happy  Smiley

Just sent in my entry to you too, I thought the winner would be announced at 11pm AST?

Hey, received your message and regarding the current competition purely for miners you are the first and only entry (so nicely lined up for a cool 750GOX).  saykor submitted based on a previous, but now discontinued reward scheme.  I offered the GOX based for the reasons in my reply, I hope you think this is fair.  You however are properly in the running for the current competition - we'll find out the results by 11pm AST - GOOD LUCK  Smiley
mtg
looks like cryptorush is updating gox wallet?
mtg
MINERS!

Stop acting stupid selling too low.
We prefer price of 4000 satoshi at this diff 2.
Compared to other coins we can use this formula to calulate price of mtgoxcoin:
Current mining difficulty x 2000=GOX price

We had allready allmost diff 20!
If you had just keep on mining:
PRICE OF MTGOXCOIN WOULD BE NOW AT 40000 SATOSHI

We need that diff back!

1.5mhs coming!

Keep it coming!

Mtgoxcoin will be 3 times more rare to mine after fork..
Pages:
Jump to: