Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 20. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
we now have a discord if anyone wants to join and uses it you can here https://discord.gg/GTA7b7b
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
I cannot synchronize the blockchian right now, it seems like there is not an active node.

I think I submit the application for GPLAY, but I don't know whether I was finally accepted, since the speatsheet is unavailable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
GPA wallet status updates at Coinsmarkets.com: http://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=gpa

At the time I was checking  it, coinsmarkets had GPA wallet offline. After being practically closed for months, I wouldn't transfer any coin there...
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Is GPLAY in contact with coinsmarkets about if and when they will open the GPLAY wallet on their exchange? I see that there are a few other coins that can be traded/withdrawn since a few days.
I still have not received the 4th airdrop ... why do not you write that it takes an extremely long time every time everyone gets nervous ..
We have mentioned many times and updated on the time it's taking, you haven't seen a message saying round 4 is over so sit back and relax. The devs have always checked over ones at the end so I really don't understand why you feel nervous.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 304
I still have not received the 4th airdrop ... why do not you write that it takes an extremely long time every time everyone gets nervous ..
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Managers are very actively working with the teams and their communication in answering all the queries and dev team actively tracking all the bugs and working on the bugs immediately, this is a good sign for their success.
Activity: 154
I'm think not going to return to this topic but yesterday I received a message from the person in charge of this coin" gplay.dev "
I have read through the posts of this thread
"ALTJ1990" You are not Dev this coin, you are not responsible for gplay coin
But you answered all questions concerned about this coin,
like a gplay coin developer
everyone who read post in topic gplay
will understand what I want say
Who are you ?

Im a volunteer are you experienced with this type of work? I'm also an investor that is helping the devs a bit so they can work on the important things instead of dealing with you. Calling it a scam, has anyone tried to sell anything to you? or have they tried to give things away? Just silly, grow up.
[/quote]

Good job! just keep on replying to newbie questions.
Activity: 252
so excited fot the fifth airdrop  Shocked

cant wait for it
Activity: 146
I hope the airdrop of the 5th will be something special
and hopefully have a spreadsheet for transparency so that people are free of questions
hey, is there someone responding to messages? I can not be trusted by a project that does not answer questions. the team is generally in touch?
Yes I have almost daily contact with them, they're multi tasking at the minute so a couple of us have started to help  Smiley
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
hey, is there someone responding to messages? I can not be trusted by a project that does not answer questions. the team is generally in touch?
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I was not aware that I have received the 4th airdrop.
Thanks. Grin
Activity: 294
Is Airdrop #5 going to happen in March or later?

Airdrop #5 is planed in the next 7 days. More information will be posted soon.
Great news! Sometimes it seems that this complex project has difficulties. I hope the developer will launch a coin.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Is Airdrop #5 going to happen in March or later?

Airdrop #5 is planed in the next 7 days. More information will be posted soon.

Great stuff!

How many coins are you planning to give away in the fifth round?

Just sync'd the wallet which took a little while before it started to download the blockchain but works absolutely fine
I'm think not going to return to this topic but yesterday I received a message from the person in charge of this coin" gplay.dev "
Who are you ?
[/quote]

Im a volunteer are you experienced with this type of work? I'm also an investor that is helping the devs a bit so they can work on the important things instead of dealing with you. Calling it a scam, has anyone tried to sell anything to you? or have they tried to give things away? Just silly, grow up.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Thanks Dev! I already got the 700 Airdrop Gplay Coins.. Now waiting for the round 5 to get started.

Also staking is good and fast Cheesy Will just hodl this coins until it hits a good reputable exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
airdrop from March 5th
Today has been 9 days but I still have not received anything
While a lot of people have not even signature and avatar
they get coin

when they gona send them?
Please don't walk blind, read the last 4 pages they're slowly being distributed. It's really painful repeating the same thing. Many are receiving on different days, let this be a hint to whats currently ongoing.
I said my point is very clear
is an airdrop = received or not, not a problem
but a bounty = I does not get = Scam
and I would like to say this GPA = SCAM
because i brought the avatar and their signature
I will delete the GPA wallet, you do not need to send anymore

You haven't even waited unit the end of the airdrop? The developers haven't even told you they have finished distributing what is wrong with you? Grow up this is a mature forum.
Who are you ?

what are you saying Cheesy

Yeh what are you talking about? Someone is supporting the coin and they must be a developer? You're a fool.
I must of written dozens of replies in this thread since day 1, I wrote brief explanation of executing the software in Linux on Reddit, and have always supported this project.
Does this make me a covert dev as well? Just because I'm supportive of this project?
Admittedly I am staking to support the network, maybe this counts as your definition.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Could you help me understand something. The platform will be used for sale games or game assets (accounts, items, etc.)
Excuse me if the question is stupid  Roll Eyes
Hey, don't be afraid to ask questions  Smiley the gaming platform is currently under beta testing so you have discovered GPLAY before the excitement from the website we get the impression of games with tournaments so far. Airdrop 4 has just finished but if you can hang around and check back daily airdrop 5 will start. GPLAY is also on an exchange called SouthXchange, it's not a token it started as a P2P from birth  Grin we all hang out and talk together on telegram
very clear, with the platform they offer is certainly a lot of interested and waiting for the official launch
can be said this is a revolution in the gaming world, it's proper that the gplay project gets more priority
Pages:
Jump to: