Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 22. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 250
thanks dev , airdrop 4# already received
Activity: 184
Merit: 11
Thank you for the coins, what's next in your plans?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
airdrop from March 5th
Today has been 9 days but I still have not received anything
While a lot of people have not even signature and avatar
they get coin

when they gona send them?
Please don't walk blind, read the last 4 pages they're slowly being distributed. It's really painful repeating the same thing. Many are receiving on different days, let this be a hint to whats currently ongoing.
I said my point is very clear
is an airdrop = received or not, not a problem
but a bounty = I does not get = Scam
and I would like to say this GPA = SCAM
because i brought the avatar and their signature
I will delete the GPA wallet, you do not need to send anymore

You haven't even waited unit the end of the airdrop? The developers haven't even told you they have finished distributing what is wrong with you? Grow up this is a mature forum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
airdrop from March 5th
they get coin

Please don't walk blind, read the last 4 pages they're slowly being distributed. It's really painful repeating the same thing. Many are receiving on different days, let this be a hint to whats currently ongoing.
I said my point is very clear
is an airdrop = received or not, not a problem
but a bounty = I does not get = Scam
and I would like to say this GPA = SCAM
because i brought the avatar and their signature
I will delete the GPA wallet, you do not need to send anymore
airdrop from March 5th
they get coin

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I do not understand the project is live or the new developer abandoned it as old? I like the stacking!

Perhaps you would say "staking" not stacking. But staking feature has a negative impact on coin price in future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
airdrop from March 5th
they get coin

I have the same problem ... sorry but you can make 1000 transfers without problems in just one day why does it take 9 days already? Some people do not know what some people do not know..
From this what does it tell you, they're doing the easy math first, the harder math second. Most people will of submitted 100 comments etc, its not the matter of setting up a group transfer. Things need checking and fair play to them not being worried about how long it takes to check every single one is correct with no cheating. You should be enjoying the accuracy and care they're putting into it, you're getting free coins. It's going to be really painful every airdrop if this keeps happening, half the group knows to be patient, the other half just want to create more problems, what do problems do... delay time. Painful experience.

Wise words. It seems clear to me they are calculating and transferring the airdrop manually rather than in an automated way.
This isn't a bad thing as you said.

That and they may check posts to filter out bots and spammers.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
airdrop from March 5th
they get coin

I have the same problem ... sorry but you can make 1000 transfers without problems in just one day why does it take 9 days already? Some people do not know what some people do not know..
From this what does it tell you, they're doing the easy math first, the harder math second. Most people will of submitted 100 comments etc, its not the matter of setting up a group transfer. Things need checking and fair play to them not being worried about how long it takes to check every single one is correct with no cheating. You should be enjoying the accuracy and care they're putting into it, you're getting free coins. It's going to be really painful every airdrop if this keeps happening, half the group knows to be patient, the other half just want to create more problems, what do problems do... delay time. Painful experience.

Wise words. It seems clear to me they are calculating and transferring the airdrop manually rather than in an automated way.
This isn't a bad thing as you said.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
airdrop from March 5th

I have the same problem and I still waiting.

Wallet Gf4XhnNwZcd4eKMqZxRRATxQHephJu6oGA
Activity: 378
I do not understand the project is live or the new developer abandoned it as old? I like the stacking!
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
When the 5th airdrop registration opened for the newcomers? How about starting and ending days of each round (each week)? Can I join this one with wearing the signature in some days before the deadline? Thank you.
Activity: 138
airdrop from March 5th
they get coin

airdrop from March 5th
they get coin

Activity: 304
airdrop from March 5th
they get coin

Activity: 294
airdrop from March 5th
they get coin
Activity: 252
wise words in the comment above me
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
btw fellas. got only 550 coins for 4th. guess less than others. but no complains. thanks anyway. im looking forward for project further development)

This sounds about right. As a Member I got 600, think others are getting 700+ if higher rank.
550 is still a lot more than 0 remember Wink
Activity: 208
Hello, i still did not recieve any airdrop Sad
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
My wallet is still empty. GcfeZnS4ZEXt9UnnsGtWBdHfUrnRyR3bpL     Embarrassed
Please be patient it's slowly being distributed, wait for the devs to confirm it's complete. If you still haven't received then PM them, but for now everyone needs to be patient until we're told they have finished the distribution.
I'm worried if I was on the list .  Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
btw fellas. got only 550 coins for 4th. guess less than others. but no complains. thanks anyway. im looking forward for project further development)
Pages:
Jump to: