Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 24. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
To those who are questioning if they can remove avatar / signature.

Yes, you can remove it.

We have already reviewed all the applications for airdrop 4/8 . (curently around 50% were already distributed, the remaning 50% is being distributed daily). Please be patient as we have to calculate total % for the airdrop for those who were involved in Signature / Avatar bonus.

Airdrop 5/8 will start as soon as we distribute the last airdrop application.
I still do not see the reward for what I support
A week passed and all the GPA coins in my purse were zero
Activity: 296
Merit: 102

Yes, you can remove it.

We have already reviewed all the applications for airdrop 4/8 . (curently around 50% were already distributed, the remaning 50% is being distributed daily). Please be patient as we have to calculate total % for the airdrop for those who were involved in Signature / Avatar bonus.

Thanks for the info. waiting for rewards and the beginning of a new drop.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212

Yes, you can remove it.

Thanks for the update, unlike others here I didn't loose faith  Wink
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Yes, you can remove it.

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
when will airdrop # 4 be paid out? should have been long ago ...
and please delete coinsmarkets.com the scam-exit exchange from the first page!
It's currently been fed out now as the applications are being done, some supporters have already received their coins so hang in there!  Wink

Do you know any other exchanges we could get listed on as a backup, I agree coinsmarket have really messed up over the new year holidays.
Merit: 10
Does the developer really appear here? I also do the staking, but does the coin have a future?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
strange # 4 airdrop finished coins on the purse did not arrive Dev when I see my airdrop

It's a lot of work. They have to count the posts of each applicant, calculate the bonus for signature and avatar and so on.
I thought there is a BTCT-API.
It should be not difficult to code a tool which counts the posts and calculating can be done with a spreadsheet program.
Why is it a lot of work then?
legendary
thank you the development team i got the airdrop of round 4
I'm staking now

Great news... still waiting on mine but still staking the last load so won't miss it  Wink
Activity: 76
Should we remove our signatures now?
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
thank you the development team i got the airdrop of round 4
I'm staking now
Activity: 304
when will airdrop # 4 be paid out? should have been long ago ...
and please delete coinsmarkets.com the scam-exit exchange from the first page!
legendary
I would like to know, my signature is effective or not
While Dev does not respond, is there a member respond as Dev team?

It seems that only dev is able to answer these question. I'm sure that he will come back over the weekend and fix all the problems.

It's true, only the dev here has been responding to these questions. Last time they were a bit late but did show up in the end  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Is there any plan for airdrop 5 now? Dev needs to focus to advertising to promote the project well.
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Liked the project. The idea is really good,if possible to bring all into reality,gamers will be happy) Airdrop looking fly just so and without me) Need to participate)))
Activity: 616

It seems that only dev is able to answer these question. I'm sure that he will come back over the weekend and fix all the problems.
I hear people say, in bitcointalk and twitter gplay
There are a lot of bad things about this coin

I think its unfair to make such claims without providing what you have read. Without it all you are doing is gossiping, the devs are working very hard and POS is the perfect choice for taking over micro transactions. Gamers I have noticed see the potential but crypto people jumping from one to the next I guess only half read with half the knowledge to the background field of gaming. POS can literally kick micro transactions companies out of the industry, who wants to buy many small products with zero reward, that's why I believe in Gplay. Gamers hate micro transactions and micro transaction love targeting the young. Gplay fits nicely in between allowing the gaming industry to thrive with more spending, I see it speeding the time taken to build games etc. All is good from my perspective. Gamers get more for their money, companies yield higher profits. No brainer....
Good speech, but I would like to hear the statement of the developer or team member. What are your plans? I think the next airdrop should begin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
strange # 4 airdrop finished coins on the purse did not arrive Dev when I see my airdrop

It's a lot of work. They have to count the posts of each applicant, calculate the bonus for signature and avatar and so on.
Activity: 349
Pages:
Jump to: