Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 56. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
@Dev

Please can you explain the top 5 values here?

https://richlist.cryptobe.com/GPlay

There are some very large bags and there is still no exchange. Where are they from? Is it you staking?
There is Coinsmarkets that has GPA listed
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
@Dev

There are some very large bags and there is still no exchange. Where are they from? Is it you staking?

5 it's mine
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
@Dev

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
OK, I believe you.

Something is moving now, we will see.

Now, when I opened a new wallet it automatically gave me a new receiving address. If I click "add new" it gives me a random one.

How can I add the old address in order to check whether I received the airdrop?

As I understand it, you need to make a backup of the old wallet first and then, after you installed the new wallet, locate the wallet.dat file and replace it with your backup.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Hi,

I have a beginner question about staking. I noticed today, that my coins amount on "Spendable" was 0 and that it actually moved to "Stake". Later, when I reopened the wallet, the coins were again "Spendable". Why does that happen?
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
OK, I believe you.

Something is moving now, we will see.

Now, when I opened a new wallet it automatically gave me a new receiving address. If I click "add new" it gives me a random one.

How can I add the old address in order to check whether I received the airdrop?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
New wallet is unthrustworty - by download insight - Symantec.

I have created gplay.conf in the roaming folder with the old wallet version, but it is not moving. Is there anything to start/press inside or should it sync automatically?
Old wallet had issue of not syncing passed a certain block, make sure u use the latest wallet version to get it synced and working (staking). Mostly all qt wallets give false positives on virus detection software so I wouldn't be too worried about this.
New wallet is unthrustworty - by download insight - Symantec.

I have created gplay.conf in the roaming folder with the old wallet version, but it is not moving. Is there anything to start/press inside or should it sync automatically?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Weekly update

- We have been listed on coinsmarkets.com - primary reason to be listed there is becouse it has stake option. You can stake your coins there not having your computer online 24/7.

- One more bigger exchange coming up this week (2-3 days) - we have been aproved for listing and curently waiting for compilation.

- Community Forum release

- Whitepaper release

- Detailed market platform explained in a Video & Whitepaper

-Airdrop #1 will end on 31.10.2017 23:59 - When will airdrop #2 start will be annouced shortly affter.

Does staking in coinsmarkets.com gives bigger stakes per day or it's just the same amount of stakes we can get in allowing our wallet always open in pc?

It is more or less like mining in a pool rather than solo mining. I do find staking on this exchange more profitable then trying to stake on my local computer. Give it a shot, you will like it.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I guess all my problems are finally over, wallet is syncing without any problems and I finally received my airdrop, thanks Dev Smiley
Staking time: 3 hours, not bad!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh
Hello, dear manager. My wallet can't synchronize and I can't see my coins. Can you help  with it? Mea by you can give .conf file with node?
Please check PM for nodes list.

Also there is a nodes list on official forum:

Add these nodes to your Gplay.conf file:

37.97.242.80:24037
109.235.187.125:24037
220.233.47.1:24037
149.202.237.10:24037
68.10.120.233:24037
node.walletbuilders.com
coinsmarkets.com:24037
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Hello, dear manager. My wallet can't synchronize and I can't see my coins. Can you help  with it? Mea by you can give .conf file with node?
What wallet do you have? you should download the latest wallet from the website , i am sure you will fix your problem
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello, dear manager. My wallet can't synchronize and I can't see my coins. Can you help  with it? Mea by you can give .conf file with node?
My wallet is constantly out of sync and there is not button to force it to sync. I cannot even check if I received the airdrop.

Did you download the new wallet and clear your old files from the roaming profile?

why is that there are many people like you that is having difficulty for the synchronization of the wallet? hoping to solve it quickly.

I have downloaded the new wallet, but unlike the old one it was recognised as virus by Symantec.
If other users confirm this wallet is valid (Windows wallet from the OT), I will try to deal with the problem, otherwise I would rather skip it.

The dev didn't reply to any of my messages so either he is really very busy or there is something phishy going on. I alway choose to try to believe people, so I vote for the former.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Gplay Community Forum has been Released

You can view our forum and create your Account here:
https://www.gplaymarket.com/community/

On Gplay Forum we will provide more Bountie Rewards, FAQ, 24/7 Support, Announcements, Preview of Gplay Platform ! ...
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
My wallet is constantly out of sync and there is not button to force it to sync. I cannot even check if I received the airdrop.

Did you download the new wallet and clear your old files from the roaming profile?

why is that there are many people like you that is having difficulty for the synchronization of the wallet? hoping to solve it quickly.
Genesis Team™

Genesis Team™
With 37k coins I stake around 20-30 a day. Not too bad.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
How many coins, asic owners got from start, in short mining phase? Huh
I got 37k with 1 GPU before the Asic pool started. Once it started I couldn't compete.

Was getting 5-20 blocks a minute

What a luck congratulations, what about now can we still get many coin if we stake some coin? could we mine this coin with just CPU
Pages:
Jump to: