Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 57. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
How many coins, asic owners got from start, in short mining phase? Huh
I got 37k with 1 GPU before the Asic pool started. Once it started I couldn't compete.

Was getting 5-20 blocks a minute
You are really lucky guy, gratz with such many coins! Good for POS
Activity: 125
Never got 1st airdrop Sad i sent you a private message earlier, dev! Ty for your time!
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
i will look forward to the 2nd airdrop from this project because i sure the coin price of the project can be expensive already in the market before i will want coin will be in whichever market dev
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Wow, looks like a good project. Would like to participate in the second airdrop. As a person in a game industry, very interested in the project. Looking for new updates!  Smiley
Activity: 546
Weekly update

- We have been listed on coinsmarkets.com - primary reason to be listed there is becouse it has stake option. You can stake your coins there not having your computer online 24/7.

- One more bigger exchange coming up this week (2-3 days) - we have been aproved for listing and curently waiting for compilation.

- Community Forum release

- Whitepaper release

- Detailed market platform explained in a Video & Whitepaper

-Airdrop #1 will end on 31.10.2017 23:59 - When will airdrop #2 start will be annouced shortly affter.

Does staking in coinsmarkets.com gives bigger stakes per day or it's just the same amount of stakes we can get in allowing our wallet always open in pc?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
I got 37k with 1 GPU before the Asic pool started. Once it started I couldn't compete.

Was getting 5-20 blocks a minute
Activity: 180
Weekly update

- We have been listed on coinsmarkets.com - primary reason to be listed there is becouse it has stake option. You can stake your coins there not having your computer online 24/7.

- One more bigger exchange coming up this week (2-3 days) - we have been aproved for listing and curently waiting for compilation.

- Whitepaper release

-Airdrop #1 will end on 31.10.2017 23:59 - When will airdrop #2 start will be annouced shortly affter.

Thanks for the heads up, it is good to see that development is ongoing.

Furthermore I will now transfer my coins to the market for 24/7 staking.
Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
Activity: 255
Weekly update

- Whitepaper release

i checked it on coinsmarkets but there is no trading happening.. why is that?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Weekly update

- Whitepaper release

Good job, guys
Activity: 308
Weekly update

- Whitepaper release

Great! Was just checking in today as I'm staking this coin every day for a while now and there's actually an update of today Smiley Looking forward to the whitepaper and an exchange - can't add it to Blockfolio yet or did anyone succeed there?
Activity: 300
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Weekly update

- Whitepaper release

Just a heads up for everyone going to trade on coinsmarkets, it uses an extra digit for the decimals, so they even split up one 1 satoshi into 10 with their 9th digit behind the 0.
Activity: 154
Weekly update

- Whitepaper release

Good job Dev. I wish i know the project earlier. Here is my topic in vetnamese:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311453.new#new
http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21180.new#new
Hope it can support the project.
Activity: 143
gply is one of the projects I translate and I hope to quickly expect to see the price of this coin may take a very long time but I will look forward to it
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Seems like great project hopefully the succeed of your project thanks dev Smiley im waiting for my airdrop
Activity: 154
Reserved Vietnamese translation. If need?
I will update all new on my thread
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Weekly update

- Whitepaper release

Nice to know the development is still going and that it's not another pump & dump scam.
Activity: 120
Hi
Joined the airdrop.
I have sent my PM.
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
Weekly update

- Whitepaper release

Great news, thank you for the update Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: