Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 58. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Received the drop, thank you boss!
Activity: 168
How will you manage to achieve capitalization?
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Weekly update

- We have been listed on coinsmarkets.com - primary reason to be listed there is becouse it has stake option. You can stake your coins there not having your computer online 24/7.

- One more bigger exchange coming up this week (2-3 days) - we have been aproved for listing and curently waiting for compilation.

- Community Forum release

- Whitepaper release

- Detailed market platform explained in a Video & Whitepaper

-Airdrop #1 will end on 31.10.2017 23:59 - When will airdrop #2 start will be annouced shortly affter.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Joined the airdrop. Looking forward to the coins.
Activity: 57
Strange, I know for sure I sent a PM to the dev but today as I checked my wallet and didn't see any coins I wen to see if I had sent the message but there was no sent message in my outbox... oh well, I have resent the PM let's hope I'm not too late...
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
I hope there still will be time for a second airdrop if there is already an exchange to be announcend soon ...
Activity: 47
Good idea, I like to use alternative markets when buying games for Steam platform;) Smiley I have a question about region locked games - how it will be controlled ? to avoid buying game which is locked in my region  Roll Eyes
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Reportedly GPA have been approved by one exchange and will be listed soon if not already.

So far staking is steady and growing.

Activity: 155
do you know if it's again possible to partecipate this airdrop?
I think you can, dev told to everyone that airdrop it will be valid till  the coin will hit the first exchange, so if you like to ask sent pm to dev with your address

done!   thx, now I'll wait  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think you can, dev told to everyone that airdrop it will be valid till  the coin will hit the first exchange, so if you like to ask sent pm to dev with your address
Activity: 155
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Is the wallet safe to download? The website looks decent but still have rooms for a lot of improvement. The gaming market is a niche one and surely GPLAY can succeed with commitment and time. Kinda worried about downloading wallets and people around me don't recommend to just download a wallet that is not very well known. Can anyone enlighten me?
Activity: 126
Come on, whats the exchange already :-D  Don't be so secretive please
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
How does this coin proposition compare to gamecredits and mobilego?

I dint think this has been answered yet? What is different from GPLAY?
Activity: 90
Sent pm for airdrop, thanks! Looking forward to see how this goes!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Joined the airdrop and waiting coins Cool
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Received already in my wallet the GPLAY coin airdrop.
Good luck with your project.
Thanks!
Activity: 404
Merit: 103
Activity: 1
Thanks for the airdrop, this coin looks promising
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
thanks Dev, very nice airdrop
Pages: