Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 22. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Why would anyone go through the trouble of buying this coin on some shitty exchange so they can buy some burned out GPU from that crappy forum? 

For the love of the coin i guess.

But you're right. setting up a marketplace would makes things alot more attractive.
Not looking for a much bigger investment than $50
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

It's Bitcoin 3.0 !!!!! I want to buy THIS.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Why would anyone go through the trouble of buying this coin on some shitty exchange so they can buy some burned out GPU from that crappy forum? 

Activity: 255
Merit: 260
Yes, happy new year everyone!

That fudder did make a point about the forum part.. it does need some work. We finally have a decent-sized cork in the bot spammers, but never got around to fixing the place up like I did the main site visually, so I'll try to do that in the next few weeks.

Let's make 2017 a great one for GPU.

Maybe what ya need is more of a GPU commerce site and less forum. A gpu-ebay kinda thing. I know moderating can be a full time job even if left to query for mod. before post. Those fake comments and links come in endlessly. UsedGPUs-garage sale..or swap meet. Easier to add items and more user friendly with templates and forms. And validated users accounts where every ones posts on their own pages so if they spam you can just ban easily eliminating all their content.

It time to unite the sellers and the buyers.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yes, happy new year everyone!

That fudder did make a point about the forum part.. it does need some work. We finally have a decent-sized cork in the bot spammers, but never got around to fixing the place up like I did the main site visually, so I'll try to do that in the next few weeks.

Let's make 2017 a great one for GPU.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Down the road, 1 thing at a time.  We were listed on CCEX at one point

Do people use ccex these days. I have not traded there before because I heard it had a bad reputation for scams.
Activity: 358
Down the road, 1 thing at a time.  We were listed on CCEX at one point
Just paid the listing fee @ Cryptopia for GPU coin.  I expect it to be added shortly.

That's good news. What about for yobit and bittrex. Do you have money to pay for those fees.

Already listed on Yobit and Nova Exchange.  Coingather as well but I do not recommend using it at all.

What about bittrex. This coin would pass their inspection process in an instant. Any plans for that?
Just paid the listing fee @ Cryptopia for GPU coin.  I expect it to be added shortly.

That's good news. What about for yobit and bittrex. Do you have money to pay for those fees.

Already listed on Yobit and Nova Exchange.  Coingather as well but I do not recommend using it at all.

how much total supply gpu coin guyz? i want know because i want buy this gpu for  1 millions if the supply is low

Current total supply is  "moneysupply" : 47775366.72000503,
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
pool? miner? Algo?
this coin can't mining, You can get it in market, free at poswallet.com or crypto4free.com/faucets/gpu-faucet/
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
how much total supply gpu coin guyz? i want know because i want buy this gpu for  1 millions if the supply is low
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
hope GPU does well  Smiley
addnode=124.188.78.171
addnode=137.74.64.16
addnode=173.254.235.9
addnode=176.9.58.13
addnode=49.248.107.194
addnode=77.121.108.134
addnode=85.25.194.204
addnode=88.91.23.149

Current nodes as of posting date.
Happy New Year everyone.  2017 is going to be a productive year for GPU Coin.  To start off, thanks to all the supporters and people who have made or lost money on gpu, to those who have helped and supported.  Thanks to the site moderators and designers. 

I have some disposable income to start off the year with anyone got any opinions as to where an investment should go into this coin?  Where can we get the most bang for 500$ or so? Coinpayments.net??? I'm open to suggestions.
Activity: 620
cannot sync the wallet?

addnode=118.211.235.144
addnode=173.254.235.9
addnode=176.9.58.13
addnode=185.55.37.140
addnode=46.119.158.143
addnode=46.22.230.150
addnode=77.121.108.134
addnode=85.25.194.204
addnode=91.191.203.84

Yeah, my windows wallet is work fine used this node.
Thanks!
Looks like it could push 100 sats by the new year.  By far not dead !
Dead?
Of course it's dead.  Did you look at the website?  It's just a forum with crappy design.

GPU Coin is not dead.

GPU coin is on 3 Exchanges, There are 2 faucets, an online staking wallet, wallet has lots of connections.  Trade volume on Yobit.  The forum is online, the Chat is online.  There will be lots of new things coming in the new year.  Twitter is active on a daily basis.  15% stake.  The price has fared well with the skyrocketing price of bitcoin, means GPU is worth more, and that Stake is worth more.

Very much alive !!!!

Keep holding, I'm working on it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: