Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 16. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

The domain name USEDGPUS.Com is expiring yes.  I am unsure wether to keep the name or not.

There are two parts to that... keep the domain name, and if no does that mean choose a new name or drop the website?  If the website is maintained, the .conf file should be updated (and ":" replaced with "=" in the addnode examples... the wallet does not like the ":").

What are the plans for the domain?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
i download wallet and conf but in wallet 0 connection.I took the nodes with poswallet and novaexchange and again 0 connections.plz help me.Give me a list of active nodes.thk
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
The time to maturity for a coin is, I believe, one hour. Does anyone know if there is a minimum wallet balance to begin staking?  Is it important to maintain certain "block" sizes?

1 hour, no minimum balance required.  15% of any balance per year.
Activity: 322
the coin name is interesting,I will buy some coin.
I remember that I mined this coin before, is the old wallet.dat still usable?
How long ago?  Before 2016?
Activity: 60
I remember that I mined this coin before, is the old wallet.dat still usable?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I have buy some gpu on yobit
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
White: just letting you know I'm still around on here, but not often. My tablet is still out of commission so can't message you there (yet).
If you need any more graphic stuff or the like on the site, hit me up. I've been pretty busy but I can still wedge in some work here and there.
The time to maturity for a coin is, I believe, one hour. Does anyone know if there is a minimum wallet balance to begin staking?  Is it important to maintain certain "block" sizes?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Nova and Cryptopia both have a list of current nodes for the coin. 

We sure could use some action around here.  I'm working on things, if anyone wants to help, speak up.

I can help with some marketing tools like banners and stuff or ann thread redesign. Just approach me if we need those. Smiley
We do have slack, just not used very much.  Only 1 person ever joined.

The domain name USEDGPUS.Com is expiring yes.  I am unsure wether to keep the name or not.

There are two parts to that... keep the domain name, and if no does that mean choose a new name or drop the website?  If the website is maintained, the .conf file should be updated (and ":" replaced with "=" in the addnode examples... the wallet does not like the ":").
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Is this GPU coin related to the one started 2014?
Nova and Cryptopia both have a list of current nodes for the coin. 

We sure could use some action around here.  I'm working on things, if anyone wants to help, speak up.
We do have slack, just not used very much.  Only 1 person ever joined.

No luck getting the Windows Qt to sync. I've got the .conf file in the folder with the wallet; the addnode list uses addresses from both the download file and from the web page (lists are different). Not sure what else to try. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

ETA: The debug file shows all the IP addresses in the .conf file being attempted, with connection timeouts.

ETA: I found in an old post a link to a list of addresses that are stored at novaexchange. One of these worked, and the wallet is syncing.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have grabbed a whole bunch the last few days in this dump, awsome price.  The marketplace is nearly complete, taking longer than I anticipated but its almost there !

Thanks to those who continue to support the project.

Looking forward to what's to come! I think thread needs some more action though  Wink

I'm also looking forward to the future for this coin and yes I agree we do need more action here as it's been dead. Only I and Whitey92d15b7 have been posting in here, so I hope more supporters of the coin can come and post every now and then about the coin. I also try and promote GPU at least once or twice a week on Twitter so I'm doing my bit for PU and the community.

Nice, well keep up the good work! I was also wondering is there currently a slack for GPU?

Thanks mate, To be honest I'm not really sure if there is or not a slack for GPU coin. Maybe the dev could let us all know if there is as it is a good place to keep up to date on developments of the coin. I just follow on Twitter and check in here to see if there are any updates but a slack would be great to have for this coin.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
I have grabbed a whole bunch the last few days in this dump, awsome price.  The marketplace is nearly complete, taking longer than I anticipated but its almost there !

Looking forward to what's to come! I think thread needs some more action though  Wink

I'm also looking forward to the future for this coin and yes I agree we do need more action here as it's been dead. Only I and Whitey92d15b7 have been posting in here, so I hope more supporters of the coin can come and post every now and then about the coin. I also try and promote GPU at least once or twice a week on Twitter so I'm doing my bit for PU and the community.

Nice, well keep up the good work! I was also wondering is there currently a slack for GPU?

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

hey.  the website says the domain name just expired.

Looks like the website is back up  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: