Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet - page 18. (Read 35557 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Hey dev,

There have been reports that some people withdrawing their GPU coins from Yobit have got stuck and there is no reply from support tickets on there which doesn't surprise me at all as Yobit are the worst when it comes to answering support tickets. So I was wondering could you maybe see why this issue is happening with the withdrawals getting stuck. I have some GPU on Yobit and now I'm worried about withdrawing them as they could end up being stuck.

I haven't heard of any withdraw issues for GPU at Yobit.  It works for me, and no one has caught me in the chat boxes to say anything otherwise.  Withdraw your coins, if there is a problem let me know.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey dev,

There have been reports that some people withdrawing their GPU coins from Yobit have got stuck and there is no reply from support tickets on there which doesn't surprise me at all as Yobit are the worst when it comes to answering support tickets. So I was wondering could you maybe see why this issue is happening with the withdrawals getting stuck. I have some GPU on Yobit and now I'm worried about withdrawing them as they could end up being stuck.
The wallet is delayed a few days.  But thats what it looks like.

I doubt there is much GPU available at these prices on yobit.  The GPU community is a fantastic group of holders most bought at higher prices than it is worth now and most likely wont let go of much more than a little stake at a time. 

Thanks for the update on the wallet being delayed a few days. I agree as people are now holding onto their GPU coins to stake and hopefully waiting for the price to go up to at least a few hundred sats per coin. Well that's what I'm hoping for as GPU deserves to be worth a lot more then what the current value is. Good time for new people to buy into GPU while it's still cheap at the current price.
The wallet is delayed a few days.  But thats what it looks like.

I doubt there is much GPU available at these prices on yobit.  The GPU community is a fantastic group of holders most bought at higher prices than it is worth now and most likely wont let go of much more than a little stake at a time. 
Will release it in the next few hours actually, Im really excited to see a fresh wallet on the project.

That's great to hear as I'm also really excited to see a new fresh wallet for GPU coin. It looks really nice and can't wait for it's release. I've been picking up a few GPU coins when I have some spare BTC from which I claim from faucets. And I'm still promoting GPU on Twitter to try and bring in more people.

@cryptoburst61

Yes 100,000 GPU coins is a good amount to start with and should earn you some nice staking rewards.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I like the look how the new wallet is  Grin i buy some gpu coin but still have them on the exchange until this new wallet is ready to go. is 100k good amount to start with?
Will release it in the next few hours actually, Im really excited to see a fresh wallet on the project.

The new and improved GPU wallet.  There it is.  Will be released for windows in the next day or two !!

Thanks to OSMIUMCOIN for the overhaul. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I bet our logo designer giggles every time he see's his work on an exchange, faucet, thread, website, my avatar . .

No comment.  Grin
Hi dev,

I asked a few days ago now whether you would think about adding GPU to http://cryptoguru.tk/ as it might help get GPU more exposure as I know a lot of people use this site to claim from the faucets and also for the block explorers. So it might be a good place to have GPU listed on there.
Nice update dev, great to hear of the developments of the wallet and all the promotions. I'll be waiting for windows to be completed so in the meantime I'll continue to stake my coins. Have you ever looked at adding GPU to this site http://cryptoguru.tk/ I think it will give GPU more exposure in the market place as there are many coins on this faucet, block explorer and many other features this site has for the coins.
Im not objected to this coin but whats the point in calling it a gpu coin when its mineable by cpu only. Have u read my digest published on prominent vietnamese news portals where I debunk the possibility of the existence of universal algo enabling both cpu and gpu to submit valid shares.

I have not caught this article.  Any chance you can drop me a link for it ? google isn't hooking me up 

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Im not objected to this coin but whats the point in calling it a gpu coin when its mineable by cpu only. Have u read my digest published on prominent vietnamese news portals where I debunk the possibility of the existence of universal algo enabling both cpu and gpu to submit valid shares.
Sweet, it ended up at the top of the page !!!
*** Update ***

Ive been working on the wallet, the new and improved crypto marketplace, usedgpus.com, updating gpucoin.usedgpus.com, twitter fan base, promotion and expansion of the coin

The wallet up date has been pushed to git. Changes include
-Hard coded node - no more gpu.conf file
-Total icon overhaul
-The source was cleaned up in places
-Finally have our logo in it.
-Some other minor changes to odd things (some fun to look for)

- Future updates in the works  - Links to the website from the wallet
                                                 - GPU Coin stats on the about page
                                                 - Complete color change to match the site

Available at the moment only to those who can compile it from source. (Linux qt is available for download on the website.  Windows will be available when I fix a few errors in cross compiling on my linux system)

The Crypto Marketplace is well under way.  I settled on using Wordpress with a Marketify theme.  It is feature packed and set up just right to buy and sell digital/tangible items and services.  You will be able to sell anything anytime and pay with crypto.  Eventual Coinpayments.net payment incoporation along with other popular payment methods.  The website is currently set up and undergoing development and testing.  I have paid a 3rd party web  developer who I am assisting to get it up and running.  It is anticipated that it will be available for use in the coming months.  It is hosted by usedgpus.com

Usedgpus.com - took down the forum, it turned out to be rather usless and time consuming.  The chat will be removed as well next time I pass its directory preparing for a more professional format.

gpucoin.usedgpus.com is constantly kept up to date with the latest links and information.

Twitter - 2125 legit followers in the crypto world.  No fake profiles, or that 5$ on fiver for 1000 followers.

As for promoting and expanding the coin in the past few months I got us listed on Cryptopia and dropped 50 000 coins into a reward slot. We are on the cryptochat.net a new and exciting place in the crypto world.  They host a block explorer for us as well as a node to keep the network strong and available and even a faucet I keep topped up.  You can usually reach me there for any questions or comments as well, same name as here.

I do have my sights set on being added to Bittrex or Polo or both.  Up to this point we have been missing one of there major qualifications to be listed . . . . that being a use for the coin, somewhere to spend it, something to do with it other than store value and be traded.  After the crypto market place launches and creates a use for GPU coin we will have met all requirements and have a decent shot at being listed.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, but thats where were going and what I've been up to over here.

I just start to buy gpu coins yesterday and i now find this thread. I like what the dev is doing with this coin and i buy more soon, at the moment i use pos wallet to stake some gpu coins i buy yesterday. I already earn a little bit of gpu on pos wallet  Grin i see bounty for posting here so can i join this bounty dev please?

Of course you can join the bounties.  Check out http://gpucoin.usedgpus.com/get-involved.html for more ways to earn GPU Coins

Awesome another person joining the GPU community. Welcome cryptoburst61 to the GPU community and good luck with your posting bounty as I can say that the dev has paid me a nice bounty for participating in this thread and also for Twitter tweets so if you have a Twitter account be sure to start tweeting about GPU.
I just start to buy gpu coins yesterday and i now find this thread. I like what the dev is doing with this coin and i buy more soon, at the moment i use pos wallet to stake some gpu coins i buy yesterday. I already earn a little bit of gpu on pos wallet  Grin i see bounty for posting here so can i join this bounty dev please?

Of course you can join the bounties.  Check out http://gpucoin.usedgpus.com/get-involved.html for more ways to earn GPU Coins
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: