Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 14. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I liked very much the site as you do, very clear and informative.
No information on the Bounty account of the campaign? Will you hold?
Activity: 207
Already a huge number of similar projects .... these "Ecosystems", every day you meet something similar, I do not understand how people get these ideas, create what they have already created 500 times (((
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Some people get better than this. These people that have bigger bonus for less ethereum. How we know they not sell once we get tokens. They have time locking period before can sell?
Activity: 180
In general, if honestly did not understand about the project, almost nothing (((
Activity: 263
Will you hold the Bounty campaign?
Activity: 196
The project is good because there is no competition in this market ... it's very good, because the team has the opportunity to capture the lion's share of the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The project seems to be doing very well. I hope this project will be successful and profitable for investors.
P3
Activity: 266
In which countries and continents do you plan to develop your project?)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

FOLLOW US

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | WHITE PAPER | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | MEDIUM | ANN THREAD
A real, whole ecosystem.
Well done ... I want to believe in it at least.
What do you have with smart contracts? Do you have them?
Activity: 209

FOLLOW US

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | WHITE PAPER | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | MEDIUM | ANN THREAD
It is necessary to read white paper ... in the announcement there are a lot of pitfalls.
Activity: 256
GreenX is a platform that solves a very old problem in a new way.
Information is very poorly filed, you need to read Whitepaper ...
Activity: 256
Which exchanges do you plan on listing in the future? Or is it too early to ask a question?
Well, though, in any case, it should be in your plans.
Very well done site. very informative and understandable.
Still, having analyzed the project I can say that they have a very good news background, this is a very important point.
The background is good both for the project as a whole and for the team members.
Activity: 230
The information is very much provided .... I will read the road map, let's see what is there ...
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
I do not like very much when information is uploaded here to the forum with images, do not copy the text, links to team members are also absent in these cases ... and this is very bad (
Correct it like something please (
Activity: 263
Did not see the information on the Bounty campaign .... are you going to hold it? If so, which social networks will be chosen by you? Reddit will be? Sad
now I will ask a question, probably it will seem to many ridiculous, but nevertheless ... "Ecosystem" in crypto currency has what that relation to Ecology? What is the full meaning of this word?)) Grin
Activity: 252
How will you advertise the project?
Where and what will you do?
Bounty? Target? m?
Pages:
Jump to: