Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 16. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The main task here is to let people on both sides (clients and employees) understand that they can benefit from it.
Marketing should be launched simultaneously in two directions, it is very difficult.
But the goal is very decent, good luck to the guys.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Pursue the internationality of the project? its globalization?
If so, in which markets do you plan to work?
Are you planning to seize the Russian market?
Activity: 217
I have already met this team, their projects ... I want to say that the guys are very competent in the matter, this is evident from their projects and attitude towards their cause
Activity: 256
I have already met this team, their projects ... I want to say that the guys are very competent in the matter, this is evident from their projects and attitude towards their cause
Activity: 256
Good news for this project. The team also.
Activity: 199
I'll ask a question that someone might seem ridiculous to))) oh well, okay)
Ecosystem has something to do with the environment? AUE
Activity: 266
In which country are you located?)
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Liked very much how the site is made.
Tell me please, when and on which exchanges do you plan to be listed on the exchange? on what do you plan to exit exchanges?
What generally terms do you have?)))
These issues were discussed earlier. You can scroll above to find answers to your questions.
I apologize, but do not always look at all the discussions ... I go, analyze ... and if there are questions, I ask them)))
Respond please, do you plan to hold the Bounty campaign? If so, which platforms will you use ...
If not, what ways will you do marketing your project? in which he very much needs me, I think.
Information is provided not very well, everything in this picture .... can not be translated, respectively, I can not fully understand what the project is. (((
Activity: 230
A good news background for the project itself and for the members of its team.
Same, analyzing the comments to this thread, we can conclude that the project causes, by and large, positive comments from people, this is a very good indicator-comments.
Activity: 196
I conducted the analysis of the project, there are of course a few pitfalls but in general everything is fine.
I was very interested in this project. Let's see how he will move on. With a competent management structure, everything in the project will be fine, but there is a lot of work.
Will you hold a bounty campaign?
Activity: 252
GreenX is a whole ecosystem that will help solve many problems in the future. It is very good.
Not bad.
I remember myself wanting to put solar batteries very much, but my climate does not allow me, tell me, how many days of sunshine a year are needed, what would this be considered as the norm?
Activity: 294
The interest on the campaign is well distributed.
Another question is, it seemed to me, or the Bounty campaign will go for two weeks? Are you seriously?!?!?!
The news is really good, I walked the internet, read about the project, the team .... everything seems to be fine.
Still a bit too many reefs for some reason ((
Such a feeling is, probably because the infu so crookedly flooded ((
Activity: 322
When analyzing any project, it is always necessary to start with what to understand-will anyone benefit from this project if it is given to someone)))
Good news background from the project)) It's very good)
Good luck)
Activity: 252
I have already come across guys from this team, they are doing a good product, if I may say so.
Make good projects and their main task is to help people and the planet as a whole. Well done.
The news background is also very good for the project and comments are pending.
A good sign ... although there are also many pitfalls in turn.
Merit: 11
A new look at the old problem.
Pages:
Jump to: