Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 9. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
It's strange that clean energy has been used successfully for a long time, but not very often. This project can radically change the situation
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
I think now is the time in which this noble project is possible
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Great project !! Can with his help and in Russia there will be wind power stations.
In Russia, they are not? This simply can not be)
Activity: 263
Great project !! Can with his help and in Russia there will be wind power stations.
Activity: 180
Green energy and cryptocurrensy is the future. I think this project its realy interesting. Have god day.
P3
Activity: 266
Unfortunately, not everyone today understands the importance of environmental problems(
Always attracted projects with a desire to solve environmental problems, well done !!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Not bad.
I remember myself wanting to put solar batteries very much, but my climate does not allow me, tell me, how many days of sunshine a year are needed, what would this be considered as the norm?
Activity: 217
I'll ask a question that someone might seem ridiculous to))) oh well, okay)
Ecosystem has something to do with the environment? AUE
Activity: 199
Obviously yes website is more needed, but telegramm chanell also needed and it's pretty easy to create.
Activity: 199
Activity: 84
Great project, the team of GreenX is developing the project on schedule. with easy route. That is why the project received high marks, receiving the trust from many investors. I will invite my friends to join this good project.
Activity: 256
I think the developers have announced here, so they plan to create a project on the blockchain. But so far there is no clear information about this.
Unfortunately, not everyone today understands the importance of environmental problems(
Always attracted projects with a desire to solve environmental problems, well done !!!
Activity: 254
By analyzing the comments to this thread, you can see that in general the project causes positive emotions in the audience.

But I also noticed something, that the team practically does not answer the questions that are written in this thread .... it suggests some thoughts.
Activity: 59
what percentage of investment disputes will be transferred to the accounts of your investors?
Activity: 249
It will be interesting to see what will come of this. For such a project, the future of our world.
Activity: 230
Always supported projects designed to solve environmental problems, good luck to you and a successful launch. I will follow you
Activity: 202
as far as I understand, your project plans to develop its own decentralized exchange for investment in the renewable energy market. This is a very cool direction!
Activity: 189
And again the crypto currency. It's ridiculous to look at how they try to shove it where it does not belong)
I do not know, the idea is certainly good, but at the moment, the crypto currency simply can not give you what you need.
Pages:
Jump to: