Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶️📣[ANN] [GreenX.Network AI ] Anouncement And Bounty Allocation] ✔️ - page 20. (Read 21557 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
an innovative project with the transparency of funds transfers anywhere in the world,as well easy for someone who owns their own business!

I believe that over time, many projects will want to increase their impact on the environment and will be able to do so thanks to this project!
Activity: 209
an innovative project with the transparency of funds transfers anywhere in the world,as well easy for someone who owns their own business!
Activity: 202
What countries are your advisors from? will you have public meetings with potential investors? maybe you have already performed somewhere?
Activity: 197
In order for customers to have access to ecological projects and to be able to contribute to projects around the world, the project must have partners? How does GreenX cooperate with partners?
Activity: 189
say me please, tokens that you will not be able to sell, then you burn or what you expect them to do?
Activity: 180
For me personally, the issue of the environmental problem in the world is very important, and it is very good that such projects appear, such teams who want to solve such problems!
Activity: 217
With this level of difficulty its no profitable to mining, and level of connectivity with users.
Activity: 249
In which projects did you meet this team?
Please write, I'm very interested to see ... important information is very important.
And then there is no syllable, unfortunately (((
. I, too, please, if it is not difficult, for the projects of this team.
I will get acquainted, I will look.
This personally I like the project, causes the emotions, but a lot of underwater stones (((
Activity: 217
In which projects did you meet this team?
Please write, I'm very interested to see ... important information is very important.
And then there is no syllable, unfortunately (((
Activity: 256
I did not have to meet similar eco projects before. Good idea I want to say.
Let's see how the developers will continue to move further in this direction, because there are a lot of work.
Activity: 199
I have already met this development team, they are united by the fact that they are doing projects that will really help people and the planet as a whole. normal guys))) Good luck to you)
Activity: 263
GreenX is a blockchain ecosystem that enables individual and institutional investors to discover and invest in lucrative, low-risk renewable energy projects around the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
For example, I do not know English well, and looking at your project, due to the fact that it is filled in the picture, I do not have the opportunity to translate it into my language, because of that I simply do not have a clear understanding of the project.
Activity: 322
What are the differences from the production of solar energy, and the one we are now mining in the usual environment?
What are the advantages? what are the disadvantages?)
Activity: 284
I see on the whole, reading the comments to this announcement, the announcement of this project I see that it in people causes a generally positive reaction. But just about everyone is complaining that information about the project is very poorly provided ....

Hi stalin, we have a massive followers on our telegram group.
Join the group and you would have lots of information about the project  https://t.me/GreenXOfficial
Activity: 284
Where are you located?
It's probably very warm there, since you had such a project. I, for example, have a nearby city-kislovodsk, the sunniest city in the country, 250-270 sunny days a year, is this normal?))) For you?)

Hi, GreenX is the singapore based green energy project. You can read more from https://greenx.network
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
I see on the whole, reading the comments to this announcement, the announcement of this project I see that it in people causes a generally positive reaction. But just about everyone is complaining that information about the project is very poorly provided ....
Activity: 266
Where are you located?
It's probably very warm there, since you had such a project. I, for example, have a nearby city-kislovodsk, the sunniest city in the country, 250-270 sunny days a year, is this normal?))) For you?)
Activity: 254
Of course, these are completely different stories, but one of my acquaintances has excelled very well in the extraction of solar energy.
I personally personally sympathize with this project. Guys fellows, painted everything well, the idea of class, but very little information.
Pages:
Jump to: